Thirty

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

~2 years later~ 

Today is Hayoung and Mijoo's high school graduation ceremony. Both of them graduate with good results and EXO attend their graduation ceremony.  EXO cheer for them loudly when they are being call to the stage to get their certification and award. Sehun also prepared a surprise for Hayoung.

Sehun suddenly kneel down in front of Hayoung with a bouquet of 99 roses in front of the whole school when she exit the stage.

All the girls around started squealing. EXO and Mijoo gathered around Sehun and Hayoung with smiles on all of their faces. 

"Oh Hayoung, will you marry me?" Sehun looked at Hayoung shyly.

"I do, Sehun." Hayoung accepted the roses with a shy smile. 

"REALLY?! OH MY GOD!!!!! I'M GOING TO BECOME HAYOUNG'S HUSBAND!!!!!"

Sehun pick Hayoung up in his arms and spin around in happiness.

The entire school clap while EXO and Mijoo give their blessings to Sehun and Hayoung.

 

They go to the restaurant that Yixing and Kyungsoo had open recently to hold a celebration for Sehun and Hayoung. There are a table of delicious Korean food while all of them gather around the long table to start digging in the food. 

"I'm so envy of you, maknae~ I also hope I can get marry with Mijoo soon too but she say it's too early for her to get marry now." Minseok pouted while pulling a long face.

"Aigoo~ I will get marry to you ultimately, why are you pulling a long face, oppa? I will give you a kiss now so stop being so grumpy oppa~" Mijoo lean her face closer to Minseok to kiss him on the cheek but he suddenly turn his face around and Mijoo end up kissing him on the lips.

"Yeah!!! I win!!!!" Minseok cheer like a little kid who just gotten a sweet.

"Ya oppa, that's cheating~~~" Mijoo whine cutely while hitting Minseok lightly on the chest. 

The others all pretending to be vomiting due to the cheesiness.

"Hayoung, I know our relationship have become kind of awkward after we broke up but I really hope we can stop avoiding each other and stay a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter