Eleven

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special appearance by:

Han Hyojoo as Hyojoo noona (Salon Stylist)

Author's POV

On Friday after school dismissal, EXO bring Hayoung and Mijoo to Hongdae to shop for suitable clothings and accessories that both of them can dress for the birthday party tomorrow.

"Kids, let's start searching for suitable clothings and accessories for Hayoung and Mijoo now." Joonmyun annouced and all of them started searching around the store floor which are full of teenage girls clothing and accessories.

Hayoung and Mijoo just sit down on the bench, waiting for the boys boringly.

 

After around 1 hour of searching, all of the boys each bring 2 sets of clothing plus accessories each for both of the girls.

"Go change now, ppali!!!" Chanyeol pushed both Hayoung and Mijoo into the changing room while all of them waited outside the changing room, sitting on a big sofa chatting with each other.

Hayoung and Mijoo came out and into the changing room for around 10 times before earning thumbs-up from all of the boys. The boys literally leave their mouth hanging open because Hayoung and Mijoo already looks so beautiful without any make-up and they will surely look like angel when they put on some make-up tomorrow.

"Do we really look nice on this clothings?" Hayoung pushed up her thick glasses nervously.

"Yes~ But you girls will be more prettier without this thick glasses and with some make-up and hairdo done." Zitao smiled at the girls.

"Hmm....let's go and get contact lens for you girls. Kaja!" With that, Luhan and Kris pulled both girls out of the store and is now searching for optics shop.

Luhan and Kris ended up getting blue contact lens for Hayoung and brown for Mijoo.

 

After done shopping and eating dinner, the boys sent the two girls back to dorm.

"So we will take you girls to the salon with us together to have our hair done all these at around 1pm tomorrow, will it be fine with you girls?" Yixing checked again with the girls.

"Yeah, we are fine with it." Hayoung answered with a smile.

"Alright then we will see you girls tomorrow afternoon, good night!" All the boys waved to the girls with a cute smile before walking off to the boys dorm.

 

"Ah! I need to call the ahjussi now to get leave for us since we won't be able to report to work tommorow." Mijoo immediately take out her phone to dial their boss. She went out to the small balcony to talk to the boss.

Hayoung is hanging her school blazer on the cloth rack when Mijoo stomped in from the balcony with her eyebrows furrowed together.

"What's wrong??" "Ahjussi said we need to work next Friday after school so he can let us take leave tomorrow. Aish!!" 

"Calm down~~ It's okay that we work next Friday. Let's just enjoy the party with Jongin oppa they all tomorrow~" Hayoung tried to calm Mijoo down by gently patting her head. 

"Okay, okay~ I have already calm down~ Hayoung, you are really lucky that the 2 bixches didn't managed to leave any scar on your pretty forehead. Does it still hurt?" Mijoo gently caress Hayoung's forehead where the gauze is removed yesterday.

"Aniyo~ It doesn't hurt anymore. You're right anyway, haha~ Quick, go shower, you're smelly!" Hayoung pinched her nose teasingly.

"Oh Hayoung, you're such a bad girl! I hate you!" Mijoo got her pyjamas from wardrobe and stomped off to the bathroom in a cute way.

 

~The next day~

Hayoung and Mijoo only wake up until hearing both of their phone ringing crazily and someone continuosly knocked on their door.

"Ya Hayoung~ Go get the door~" Mijoo called out to Hayoung who's sleeping on the bed next to her.

"I don't want! Get the door yourself, I still want to s~l~e~e~p~" Hayoung placed the blanket over her head.

"Gosh! Fine, fine, fine! I will get the door!" Mijoo opened the door and ruffled her hair in annoyance.

"Why is your hair in a mess? Did you just wake up?" A very familiar male voice questioned.

Why this voice seems so familiar? Where exactly did I heard it before? Mijoo lifted up her head to see who it is after breaking from her thoughts and immediately started screaming on top of her lungs.

"AH!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!!!!" There are a total of 4 people stan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter