Eighteen

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Appearance by:

Vixx

Author's POV

The boys, Hayoung and Mijoo had a great time at their mini-celebration party for Yixing and Jongin at the Chinese restaurant having a Chinese food feast.

"Kids, who remembered what time will the girls knocked off from work?" Joonmyun asked while eyeing the other boys who are all gulping down their mineral water after their basketball game.

"Emm....if I didn't remembered wrongly. Mijoo says they knocked off at 10." Tao answered, glancing down at his watch.

"Then shall we go pick them up from work and walk them back to the dorm?" Luhan suggested.  Minseok, Kyungsoo and Sehun nodded their heads, agreeing to Luhan's suggestion.

 

Hayoung and Mijoo bid their goodbyes to their manager and colleagues before walking the dark alleyway to get to the bus stop. They saw a group of guys ahead but they didn't think much, thinking that they might just be loitering around there. Once they are getting nearer, they managed to see all their faces clearly. It's Vixx who seems to be waiting for them.

Hakyeon and Hongbin walked up first to Hayoung and Mijoo.

"Mijoo, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you at all because I really like you and I'm not just playing around with you. Please believe in me." Hongbin grabbed Mijoo's wrist, trying to explain to her.

"I won't believe in your words any longer so just SHUT UP, LEE HONGBIN!!!" Mijoo tried pulling her hands away from Hongbin but he still didn't want to let go.

"Let go of her!!!" Hayoung wanted to help Mijoo but she got held back by Hakyeon.

"Hayoung, please don't avoid me anymore. Do you know that you're making me crazy by ignoring me??" Hakyeon shifted his hands to Hayoung's waist, making her very uncomfortable.

Hayoung tried to get away from Hakyeon but instead got pushed to the wall by Hakyeon and his face is dangerously close to Hayoung's now.

"HAKYEON SUNBAE, LET GO OF HAYOUNG!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" Mijoo shouted angrily, trying to free herself from Hongbin's grip but ended up being pinned to the ground by Hongbin.

"LEE HONGBIN, GET OFF ME NOW!!!" The more Mijoo wanted to push Hongbin away, the more strength he used to pin Mijoo on the ground.  

"Actually Hakyeon hyung and Hongbin wanted you girls long ago so tonight we are going to help them to get you girls and maybe we can enjoy ourselves later too. Now, let's put your bestie to sleep and let her enjoy first." Taekwoon said with a dirty smirk on his face and Hakyeon covered Hayoung's mouth with a small amount of chloroform on a handkerchief to make her lost concious.

Mijoo started screaming for help but got covered by Hongbin.


~On the other side~
"Seems like their restaurant is close for the day. Have the girls already went home?" Kyungsoo scratched his head while looking at his friends with his huge eyes.

"Wait, do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter