Fourteen

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Jongin and Hayoung decided to annouce their relationship to the others during lunch time.

"Ready to annouce our relationship to the others, sweetheart?"

"I'm nervous, oppa." Hayoung rubbed her sweaty palms together.

"Don't be nervous~ I'm with you." Jongin interlaced their fingers together and squeeze it tightly before entering the cafeteria. 

 

Some of the students in the cafeteria look at Jongin and Hayoung with envy looks while mostly were very surprised. Even EXO were very shocked by it too.

"Jongin, you......?" Luhan pointed at their interlaced fingers.

"Hyungs and Sehun, I need to annouce a news to all of you. Hayoung and I have started dating now." Jongin firmly annouced.

"Wow! Chukkahae, Jongin and Hayoung!!!" All of the boys congraluated the couple together. 

"Gomawoyo~" Hayoung thanked the boys with a shy smile.

"So the first person among us to find his first love is Kim Jongin. I'm so envy of you!!!" Baekhyun hit Jongin on the chest jokingly.

"Hayoungie, I'm happy for you and Jongin. Jongin ah, if you dare to make my little Hayoungie cry, I will surely use my wushu on you so you better treat her well." Zitao gently ruffled Hayoung's hair and warned Jongin.

"Arraso Zitao hyung. I promise I will treat my sweetheart like a princess." Jongin kissed Hayoung on her cheeks, making her face and ears turn red right away.

 

Jongin is walking Hayoung back to the dorms after school.

"Can we go catch a movie now, oppa?" Hayoung is now fiddling with Jongin's shirt sleeve.

"Mianhae sweetheart~  I need to go for dance practice later~ Perhaps we can catch it on another day?"

Hayoung pouted at Jongin's answer.

Jongin who saw it, lean forward to kiss Hayoung's pout, making her eyes widened and she pushed Jongin away.

"Yah!!! How can you steal away my first kiss, oppa?!" Hayoung adjusted her glasses nervously. 

"I'm your first boyfriend of course I should get my first girlfriend's first kiss too~ I think I will kiss you more often from now on if you ever pout again, sweetheart." Jongin sent Hayoung an evil smirk and run for his life before Hayoung could hit him.

 

Hayoung had done showering and most of her assignments when Mijoo came back. 

"I'm back!"

"Welcome back, Mijoo~ Have you eaten dinner yet?"

"Yeah, I have eaten with Hongbin oppa just now." Mijoo placed her socks into the laundry basket and went straight to the wardrobe to get her pyjamas.

"You seem to be hanging out with him quite often recently. Did you went out with him just now?"

"Yes. He brought me to cycle around the nearby river and eaten dinner together before sending me back to the dorm."

"Are you dating Hongbin sunbae now?" Mijoo stopped tying up her hair upon hearing that.

"I guess so. You are also dating Jongin oppa now am I right?"

"How did you know about that???" Hayoung was surprised to hear that.

"Of course I know that with the whole school talking about that and Jongdae oppa told me too. But congrats anyway~" Mijoo walked towards Hayoung to give her a hug.

"Congrats to you too, Mijoo~ The both of us are attached now."

"Yeah right!" Both girls giggled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter