Three

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special appearance by:

Red Velvet (One of those groups of popular girls in Seoul High School)

Author's POV

"I seriously hate attending party! Can we don't go??" Hayoung pouted while touching up the light make-up on her face.

"I also seriously don't feel like going too but the invitation card already stated it is compulsory to go so we are left with no choice, Hayoung." Mijoo sighed and put on some lipstick.

"We should make our way now or else we are going to be late. Kaja." Mijoo continued and pulled a not-so-willing Hayoung out of their room and the dorm.

 

Hayoung and Mijoo only put on light make-up and lipstick since both of them don't really like make-up and they only dress themselves in a simple but still presentable way. Both of them also take out their glasses for the first time and put it in their dorm because they will not look nice if they wear glasses today. For Mijoo, she still can see somehow although the images seem blurry for her afar and as for Hayoung, it's more worse because she had a bad eyesight and she actually wear thicker glasses than Mijoo.

"Ah Mijoo! I can't see anything. Where's the door???" Hayoung started panicking and her grip on Mijoo's arm tighter.

"It's in front of us. Don't worry, just follow me." Mijoo lead Hayoung inside the ballroom.

The school's ballroom is quite huge actually and seem luxurious and elegant too.

They come to the buffet area and Mijoo said to Hayoung "Wait for me while I get us some food. Don't move around on your own okay?"

Hayoung just nodded her head in response while Mijoo join the queue for food.

 

"Why does the 2 girls over the buffet area seems so familiar.......? Where did I seen them before?? Aish!" Zitao started scratching his hair in annoyance, all the while glueing his eyes at Hayoung and Mijoo.

"Huang Zitao, I think you are becoming like the forgetful Yixing now. The 2 girls are Oh Hayoung and Han Mijoo. Can't you recgonise them seriously?"

"Since when I'm forgetful, Luhan?" Lay rolled his eyes at Luhan while the latter scoffed at both Tao and Lay. 

"Joonmyun, are those 2 girls over there really Hayoung hoobae and Mijoo hoobae?" Zitao pointed to the 2 girls and asked Joonmyun  who's seated on his left side and just finished talking to Kris. 

Joonmyun looked over to where Tao pointed for quite a while and exclaimed "Oh my!!! I nearly didn't recgonise them, they look so pretty and different without glasses."

Joonmyun still couldn't take his eyes off Hayoung and Mijoo and his words cause the remaining boys to turn their attention to the both girls too. 

Sehun is sure that his heart started speeding up in a weird way when he look at Hayoung.  Wow, so the 2 nerds actually are pretty girls hidden behind those thick glasses. Jongin's thought made him smile unknowingly. The other boys just stared at Hayoung and Mijoo in shock because they never realised how beautiful they actually are. 

"YA!!! Look what you had done to my expensive dress!!!!! It's so dirty!!! How the hell am I suppose to get this stain off my dress!!" Seulgi, one of the girls from Red Velvet, which is among one of the popular group of girls in this high school, snorted at Hayoung.

All students in this school know that it's not a good thing to provoke those popular group of girls in school because they are usually wealthy and can easily make people suffer. 

"I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry. Please listen to my explanation." Hayoung keep on bowing while apologising. 

"It's no use in saying sorry now after what you had done to my most favourite dress! Just pay up for my dress now and maybe I can let the matter rest." Seulgi is now glaring at Hayoung and they are now the centre of attention of the whole ballroom now.

Irene, which is also from Red Velvet made her way beside Seulgi now.

"How much is the dress?" Mijoo asked out of sudden.

"Seulgi's dress cost 830,000 won. Pay up now and we can le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter