Twenty One

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Minseok and Mijoo are the first two people to wake up the next morning. They even come out from their tent at the same timing.

"Oh, you're awake too?" Minseok asked Mijoo, a bit shock to find her to be awake at 7 plus in the morning.

"I can't really sleep well in unfamiliar places, haha. Anyway, good morning oppa~" Mijoo greeted Minseok with her cute eyesmile.

"Good morning to you too~ Actually the same thing goes to me too! Looks like we have a thing in common." Minseok chuckled and Mijoo is amuse because it's her first time seeing him chuckle like this.

 

Both of them made breakfast for everyone together. Minseok is grilling sausages and ham while Mijoo is frying some eggs.  

"Wow Joonmyun, look what we have here. Seokjoo are preparing breakfast for all of us, that's so sweet of this couple!" Jongdae winked at Minseok and the latter sent a muderous glare to Jongdae.

"Huh? Seokjoo?" Joonmyun looked at Jongdae, feeling bewildered.

"Wuli Minseok's name plus Mijoo's name equals the cutie Seokjoo couple!" Jongdae grinned widely at Minseok and Mijoo with Minseok sending him a murderous glare and Mijoo blushing madly.

"Jongdae ah, stop fooling around. Minseok, Mijoo, do you guys need any help here?" Joonmyun offered his help with a kind smile.

"Oppa, can you help me to continue frying the eggs while I made the pancakes?"

"No problem! I will help you with it now."

"I think I should go back to the tent to rest a bit first." Jongdae tried to sneak away but got caught back by Minseok.

"Where do you think you are sneaking to, Kim Jongdae?" Minseok smirked evily at Jongdae.

"No, I'm not sneaking anywhere. Anyway, what can I help here?"

"Emm...Jongdae oppa, come and help me with the pancakes will you?" Mijoo blinked her eyes innocently at Jongdae.

"Alright t~h~e~n~" Jongdae dragged his feet to Mijoo's side while both Minseok and Mijoo smirked together in victory.  

"Well done Mijoo!!! I'm so proud of you!!! I think both of us are smart since our name both starts with letter 'M'!" Minseok happily high-five Mijoo and both of them laugh together.

"I ship Seokjoo so much! How could you two do this to your shipper???" Jongdae started whining and pouting. Joonmyun who heard this also laugh secretly.

 

They spent the entire morning playing baseball in the baseball field together. They divided themselves into 2 teams - Zitao's team and Sehun's team which ends off with the latter team winning. After lunch, they split up into two groups - One group playing soccer together while the other group went to the water park to enjoy themselves. Jongin chose soccer but he didn't play, he just sat at the side, watching the others playing.

"Hey Jongin, is there anything wrong with you? You seem terribly quiet nowadays." Yixin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter