10

Streak of light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

Baekhyun stares down at the communication enabling object in his hands as if it is a new and improved robot introduced to the human race. Well it's something of the sort in his eyes, but thats only because he's so unfamilair with technology like cell phones and iPhones and all that jazz. It is beeping in his hand and even though it is indeed a foreign device, he still isn't stupid enough to not know that it means someone is calling him.

Someone by the name of Park Chanyeol.

And Baekhyun just can't slide that green icon, he can't hear his voice or else he knows something inside his chest would expload. It's as if a bomb is fitted inside his organs, and if he gets closer and closer towards Chanyeol, it just might go off. He has no idea why this is happening to him, when Chanyeol used to serve as someone he used to think of as a savior. These emotions are just too new and too difficult, he hasn't felt them in who knows how long. He just has no idea what they are, or how to control them. 

Maybe wanting a friend comes with a package, one in which is too complex and stressful— nothing like he ever thought did come with friendship.

_________________________

From: The most handsome guy in the world (pcy)

To: Byun BaekBaek

Hey! look out your window c;

Baekhyun takes a moment to process the name Chanyeol put in for himself and it manages to ride up a chuckle from him. He giggles his way towards the window and facing him outside of the glass is his streak of light on the bike he assembled. 

Chanyeol waves at him with a bright smile, “BaekBaek! Come down!” Baekhyun shakes his head with a lingering smile as he closes the curtains and skims out of his room and down the long stair case. He makes sure to leave quickly just in case that comes out of no where and ruins anything like last time.

“Good morning sunshine!” He hums to him with that all-beautiful-korean-boy smile he usually harbors.

Smiling slightly at the welcoming, Baekhyun becomes anxious as thoughts of how horrible last time went enter his mind, so leaving faster would be for the best he thinks.

“So... where are we going?”

Chanyeol gives him a look of meschief, “You'll find out soon enough.” Chanyeol begins to dig into his pocket for something and Baekhyun wonders slightly as he watches the taller fumble into his pockets. “Here, put this on first.” He says with a blindfold in hand and the shorter boy eyeballs it in fret.

Noticing his disinclination, Chanyeol holds out the blindfold with both hands. “Do you trust me?” 

Four words, and Baekhyun has no idea if he even knows the answer. Does he trust Chanyeol? Has he known him enough to trust him? 

And with a heavy mind, Baekhyun turns himself around and Chanyeol walks closer to tie the peice of fabric around his eyes. Afterwards, he gets himself on the bike with the help of Chanyeol's hand, which leave a burning sensation to evelope his hand. Sensing Chanyeol's warmth in front of him Baekhyun, with so many battles within his innerself, wrapps his arms around the taller's frame.

“You ready?”

And he only nods.

_________________________

After the ride, in which sent Baekhyun into a heartracing frenzy with thoughts of just stopping the bike, Chanyeol led him to a place Baekhyun can only understand had stairs, considering his sight was still taken away from him. 

The sound of a door opening is all he can hear and a fresh wave of wind hits his body, almost moving him backwards. But Chanyeol is there to hold his shoulders stready, like always. “Alright, Ta-da!” 

And just as the world of black is morphed into a world of stages, seats, and an actual building, Baekhyun blinks at the veiw of instruments layed out on said stage.

“What is..”

“Come on.” Smiling slyly, Chanyeol tugs on Baekhyun's wrist and leads him down the long steps situated in between the columns of seats and they end up sitting on the stage floor.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter