Part 28

What I Did For Love?

I took Seung Ho back to his room while Krystal took Min Ho back to his. I washed Seung Ho’s cuts and nursed his wounds. When he was bandaged, I sat down on the chair next to his bed.

Suddenly, I couldn’t breathe. I am about to be hit by one of my attacks and I didn’t have my respirator with me. My heart was aching so painfully that I was gasping in pain. However, I remembered Seung Ho had a respirator. I searched his pockets and sure enough, there it was. I started pumping it quickly and air entered my lungs. My vision cleared and I began to breathe easier. Then I put it back into his pocket. My touch made Seung Ho stir. He began to wake up. He looked at me.

“Ji Sung?” he asked weakly. I nodded my head.

“Yes, it’s me hyung.” Seung Ho lifted himself up.

“Where am I?”

“We’re back at our hotel.”

“Oh,” Seung Ho said as he looked at my leg. 

“What happened to your knee?” I looked down at it. It was bleeding through my pants. 

“It’s nothing hyung. I’ll be okay in a few days.”

“Did Tae Won do this to you?” I nodded my head. Seung Ho pounded his fist on his desk. 

“Damn him! I’ll get him back.”

“It’s okay hyung,” I said calming him down.

“By the way,” he asked me suddenly, 

“how did you end up finding me? Weren’t you supposed to come back here by yourself?”

His question hit me by surprise. I answered him truthfully. 

“I came back to look for you because I was worried you might be in danger.” I saw Seung Ho look at me awkwardly and inched himself away from me. 

*He thinks I’m gay*, I thought.

“Uh, thanks for coming back to save me then,” Seung Ho said to Ji Sung awkwardly. Ji Sung nodded and left his room. Seung Ho let out a sigh. He loved Ji Sung as a friend and definitely nothing more. He didn’t want Ji Sung to have any peculiar thoughts.

Instinctively, Seung Ho reached into his pocket to check to see if his respirator was still there. It was but it was different. Seung Ho stared at it with wide eyes. His once filled respirator was now only half full with air.

Someone had been using it.

---> to be continued...