Part 19

What I Did For Love?

“What are you looking at?” asked Krystal. Whew. I let out a sigh of relief.

“They’re here,” I whispered to her.

“Who?” she asked, looking over my shoulder.

“Sechskies.”

“Oh. So you want to go serve them?” I shook my head quickly. Krystal laughed.

“Okay. Don’t get so worked up, Ji Yeon. I’ll do it.” She took a waitress pad and headed over to their table. I remained in the corner watching them. “Hi, my name is Krystal and I’ll be your waitress today. May I take your order?” All the SechsKies members looked up to the pretty, young girl who had just approached them. Instantly Min Ho made the 2 girls on his lap move away. He looked up at Krystal, giving her his best smile.

“I don’t know what I want for dinner, but do you want to be my dessert?” The other 5 Sechskies members laughed while Krystal rolled her eyes.

“That’s so cute. Must have took you all day to think that one up huh?”

“Ooh,” shouted Byung Hun.

“This one has a mouth.” Min Ho just smiled.

“Feisty. I like it.” Then he pinched Krystal’s side playfully. She moved away, glaring.

“Hey don’t touch me!”

“Come on babe. Go out with me. I’ll show you a good time.”

“Hell no!” Krystal shouted back in his face. Then Seung Ho stood up.

“Don’t talk to my friend like that,” he said in a low threatening voice.

“Or else I’ll have you fired.” Seung Ho’s glare made Krystal move back a little but she answered back anyway.

“You can’t fire me! I quit!” She handed Tae Min her apron and pad and stomped over to me in the dark corner.

“Stupid, lousy jerks,” she whispered to me.

“I know,” I whispered back, patting her shoulder. Suddenly, I caught Seung Ho staring at me. I didn’t know what to say or do so I just left.

---> to be continued...