Part 27

What I Did For Love?

April 31, 1999

Next Morning…

Seung Ho began to stir. He woke up finding Ji Sung holding onto him tightly. Seung Ho widened his eyes and gently unraveled Ji Sung’s arms and legs off of him.

The guys were already speculating that is Ji Sung gay and he didn’t want them to think he’s gay too. He sat up and saw 5 of the Sechskies leaders lying on the floor.

Then Min Ho began to wake up. He sat up and looked around.

“Gross! How the hell did I end up down here?” Seung Ho shrugged his shoulders.

Then Ki Bum woke up. 

“Damn, my hurts. It felt like someone kicked it last night.” Then one by one everyone woke up.

“P.U.!,” yelled Tae Min. 

“This floor stinks!” Everyone started laughing.

“Sorry guys,” said Seung Ho laughing. 

“I must have done a 360 degree kick and kicked you all off.”

“How come you didn’t fall off Ji Sung?” asked Byung Hun. Uh, oh, I thought.

“I did,” I answered him.

“But I got back up and went to sleep on the bed again.”

“Really?” asked Hyun Woo. 

“I didn’t even know. I just continued sleeping.” Seung Ho began to study Ji Sung. It was weird but somehow Seung Ho had a feeling that Ji Sung knew he does a 360 degree kick in his sleep. 

*But that’s impossible,* he thought to himself. 

*Only Ji Yeon knows that and why didn’t Ji Sung say anything about me kicking him?* Seung Ho didn’t know what was going on with Ji Sung but he knew he had to find out.

We all got up and got ready to leave the room. The coast seemed clear so we walked out unarmed. Big mistake. There was an ambush waiting for us. “Disperse!” yelled Seung Ho and we all ran separate ways. Black Dragons chased after each one of us. I lost the Black Dragon member that was chasing me but I didn’t want to go back the hotel room without Seung Ho so I turned back to get him. When I found Seung Ho, he was cornered with his back agains a wall by a Black Dragon. It was their leader, Tae Won. He was telling Seung Ho to bow down and beg for mercy but Seung Ho ended up spitting in his face. Tae Won got angry and pulled the knife out to cut Seung Ho's throat.

I ran as fast as I could and knocked Tae Won down. He dropped the knife and fell onto the floor with me. As he fell, he used the handle of the knife to knock Seung Ho unconscious. Tae Won got up glaring at me.

“Do you know whom you’re messing with?” he asked me angrily. I glared back at him without flinching. 

“I’ll make you pay for hurting Seung Ho.”

“Oh you must be the gay Sechskies member I’ve heard so much about,” said Tae Won laughing. 

“You’re afraid your leader would die leaving you alone?” That made me really angry. I didn’t care that he called me gay but calling Seung Ho a ticked me off. Since he was distracted, I grabbed his hand which was holding the knife and made him stab himself. He cried out in shock and pain. He pulled the knife out of him.

Tae Won pushed me away and cuts me on the knee with his knife. I fell down and saw him raise the knife above my head. I was going to die.  Then suddenly a voice screamed out, “Gang !”

Upon hearing the scream, Tae Won ran off. I looked over to see who it was. It was Krystal screaming for the cops. I saw her sighed when looked at me and started walking away. 

“Krystal!” I screamed for her. Krystal looked at me strangely as she approached me. 

“Do I know you?” I nodded my head and motioned for her to come nearer. 

When she did, I whispered in her ear, “It’s me, Ji Yeon.”

“Ji Yeon? But you’re a guy!” she yelled back at me.

“Look at me closely.” When she did, her eyes widened as she grabbed hold of me.

“Ji Yeon, it is you!”

“Please help me bring Seung Ho back to the hotel.” Krystal look disgusted. “What are you doing with the Sechskies leader and why are you dressed like a guy?”

“I’ll explain later,” I told her. We put Seung Ho’s arms around us so we can carry him back. Along the way we found Min Ho unconscious on the ground, bleeding. I set Seung Ho down gently and lifted Min Ho up.

“Min Ho!” I shaked him. He was hurt badly.

“Krystal, please do me a favor. You carry Min Ho while I carry Seung Ho.” Krystal looked at me reluctantly before nodding. I lifted Seung Ho onto my back and carried him back to the Park Hotel. My leg was still bleeding from the cut and I was limping.

“Ji Yeon, can you carry him?” Krystal asked me in concern.

“I’ll be fine,” I answered her as we made it back.

---> to be continued...