Chapter 2 : Fate?

The Best Nightmare

Tara opened the mailbox in front of her house as she arrived. Her face turned unpleasant as she saw a white envelope at the top. This day just can't get any worse for her, especially because of that orange haired guy.

" What is this? " Tara asked her parents who is sitting at the sofa, watching soap opera.

" Oh! you're home dear. I forgot we had that mail " Her dad answered, with his mouth full of peanuts.

" This paybill was sent a week ago. And you haven't paid it? Where's all the money i gave you?" 

" Um.. we used it for this.. super cool modern TV! Yayy. It has more than 100 channels, HD qualities and mo--" 

" How could you!? It's the money i've been saving for months to pay our rent. And yet.. you guys.. " Tara cried, not being able to continue.

" Tara...we're sorry..but we have a reason why we enjoy things even if we live hard like this " Her mom said, giving a regret look at her daughter.

" What is it?! " Tara wiped her tears with the palm of her hands.

" You.. will get marry soon "

" The heck?!H-h-how?" Tara stuttered.

" Your dad..once he helped his friend who is having a really hard time. Soon he became better and now he is living very well, he thanked your dad, by making a promise that if they had a child with a different gender, they will marry. " Her mom explained. Tara remained quiet for a while before she suddenly laughed.

"Tara? Is something wrong?" Asked her dad.

" You guys are just funny. This is 21st century for God's sake. Arrange marriage? You must be joking, seriously" Tara laughed sarcastically, walking towards her room.

" We aren't joking Tara, and tomorrow you will meet him" Her mom replied.

"I'm not going!!!"  Tara yelled from her room and threw herself at her bed and screamed with the pillow on her head. Even if her parents didn't like to take things seriously, she knew that they were this time, only she didn't want to believe it. Marriage? She's only 18. That fact is too fast for her to face. She didn't want to do it. How can she marry someone she didn't love?

~~~

" Welcome home master Taehyung!" The maids bowed down at the enterance of the house, as he returned home. He went straight to his room, threw his bag and sat at the sofa. He rest his head. This day is just too much for him to handle. He was about to sleep when someone knocked his door. He growled in distress.

" Young master, your father would like to meet you"   Said one of his assistant.

"Tell him i'm tired and not in mood" He replied.

" But he said it's important" 

" Alright " He stood up and walked to his father's room. 

" My precious boy " His mother said, greeted him with a hug. While his father sat at his big chair.

" What is it father?" 

" Come sit. Your mother and i have something to discuss" 

" You're 19 now and we believe that you are ready to take parts in my business world. " His father explained.

" I know father. I am ready" he answered. Taehyung was born to be rich, as the only son, all of this time, he was prepared to become the next company holder of his father's.

 " You also know that you will soon have a future wife, right son? you will meet her tomorrow" Said his mother.

" I know mother, it's my duty i must do" 

Even if Taehyung was a rude person outside, he never disobey his parents, he noticed his responsibility. He cares deeply for Soo Jung, but he can't be with her. His parents forced him to marry some stranger.

~~~

Taehyung lay down on his bed, gazing at the celling of his room. He closed his eyes, resting his thoughts. Then he reached for his phone at his pocket. He opened the gallery and scrolled down until he found a picture of a beautiful girl. 

Untitled

" Soo Jung-ah..i'm sorry " Then he fell asleep, still holding his cellphone. 

~~~

" you look so beautiful " Tara's mother said, looking at her daughter with a dress and make up on.

" I look like some old lady " Tara replied, she hates this red dress with red lipstick, and she has to wear a heavy earrings and her hair, tied into a bun. 

" I'm going, but not like this " Tara wiped her red lipstick and put on a soft pink lipgloss, she took off the big earrings.

" Better. " She said to herself and her mom.

" I'm ready, lets get going, the sooner we go, the sooner this night will end" 

Tara and her parents drove at their car to a 5 star restaurant. She enjoyed the view of the night lights at the Seoul. She kept reminding herself over again of why did she aggree to go to the meeting dinner. 

" Tara.. please go with us tonight. You have to meet your future husband. " her mom tried to convince.

" I said i don't want it!"

" Tara, we can have a better life with this opportunity ,Mr Kim is a wealthy man. " her dad continued.

" We? it's not we dad.. it's only better for both of you " 

" Tell you what, just come to the dinner tonight, get to know each other a bit. We will leave if things go wrong. " 

Tara sighed as she remembered their conversation earlier. She wants to change her mind and go back home but they're already arrived.

" Whoaa! honey! look at this restaurant." Both of Tara's parent were really excited, except for Tara. Entering this restaurant just felt like going straight to hell hole. They waited at the reserved table for their guest. Tara can feel her hand is sweating a lot, her heart starts to beat crazy.

' Easy Tara.. you can do this.. who knows he's really kind. Yeah.. it must be like that ' Tara tried to ease herself. 

" Choi Woo Hyuk! " Tara heard a male's voice behind that called his father.

" Ah! Kang Soo! My old friend! " Tara's dad replied. Tara was too nervous to even look back.

"This is my son, and that must be your daughter"

" Whoa he's handsome. Just like his dad. Tara dear, greet him " her dad ordered.

Tara took one last breath as she stood up and turned to the guy's direction, putting a smile. Soon enought her smile faded away. 

" YOUU! " Both of them yelled, pointing at each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_inline_n2enw8TqP81s848z8.gif