Chapter 8 : Bitter and Sweet

The Best Nightmare

"Daehyun-sshi, i can explain to you" Tara said, as she held the edge of Daehyun's suit.  

"You don't need to explain anything."

Taehyung grabbed her wrist, forcing her to leave Daehyun behind. Tara looked back, as she saw Daehyung who can only stare at her. Tara tried to break free as she felt a flinching pain on her wrist but it was useless.

" In! " Taehyung ordered, pushing her harshly inside the car. He quickly entered the car and drove at high speed. Tara held on the car door handle as strong as possible. He was driving in a lightning speed. They arrived home twice as faster than usual, he exited and slam the car door hardly, walking quickly inside.

" Why did you do that?" Tara confront only to be ignored.

" Why?!" She repeated, this time with a louder voice.

" Why did you talk to him?! " Taehyung replied, his eyes were getting bigger, she can see that he's clearly in anger.

" Don't try to avoid my question!" Tara said, not wanting to lose the argument.

" His company was the rival of ours!"

" He is my friend! You're bossing me! I thought we have a promise before doing this marriage!"

" You don't need a friend like him!" Taehyung's temper was really on the edge, he didn't like it when he had to argue with other people, but this time he's really angry.

" Then what am i suppose to do?!!" Tara yelled, Taehyung was ready to spill out another words but he hold it at the edge of his throat as he saw Tara's eyes, which started to get teary.

" Can't you see? i don't have anyone else...i can't meet my friends like i'm used to. You and your friends treated me like- like i was some low person. Since this stupid marriage! i felt like a prisoner, forced to do this and that. But when i met Daehyung at Hawaii, i was so happy because finally someone is actually kind to me. Now..i don't know if he even want to see me anymore. " She said, letting a tear escaped from the edge of her eyes as she wiped it with the back of her palm.

 "You won't be able to understand ..how could you? Your life is perfection, you have everything. Friends, loving parents, money, fame. While me? " Tara didn't want to continue this argue, she felt tired already. She decided to go upstairs to her room. As the sound of her room door closing, Taehyung realized how quiet this house is. Again he felt this weird sensation in his body, and it's not a good feeling for sure.

~~~

TAEHYUNG'S POV

" Oy V! " I bring myself back to reality,looking at Jimin who is talking to me.

" What?" I answered short.

" Where are you thoughts these days? You look like...you're not like you. Confusing eh?" He said, raising one of his eyebrow. Not like me? 

" You know you can tell us if you have somethin on your mind y'know.." Jin continued, as the other boys seemed waiting for me to speak up.

" I don't know. I don't...understand how girls think. I mean.. they'd be nice at one time, but then the opposite, it's really confusing." I said, even if i didn't want to talk but it's not wrong to open up a bit, they're my friends after all.

" And which girl are you refering to?" Suga asked, still laying down comfortably at the sofa of our private place.

" Both.." I simply said.

" That Tara unni too? Don't tell me you started to like her" Jungkook said, as he pointed slowly to my face.

" No i don't. Yesterday i got mad over her because she befriend this guy who turned to be one of my company's rival" I explained.

" Really? Are you really mad because of your rival? J-Hope asked.

" What do you mean? " I asked as i didn't understand.

" Are you sure it's not because of jealousy? " J-Hope teased. Jealous? It won't happen. I dislike her.  Am i? 

" It isn't. You all know how i feel about S-"

" Yeah yeah Soo Jung, we knew that. Same old Taehyung" Rapmon cut my words.

" Cheer up bro! Tell you what.. let's go to XO Bar tomorrow,eh? You need some ' refreshment', if you know what i mean" Jimin said, nudging my hand, putting a wide grin on his face.

" Sure, why not" Maybe he's right, i do need to have some fun, getting out the stress.

~~

I went back home at night..it was still quiet, seems like Tara haven't get out from her room since this afternoon. I felt bad about my attitude towards her before, i don't know why i was so upset, maybe i'm just not in mood. I shouldn't have tell her this and that, we have no connection afterall. I went to the kitchen but there's no used plate..she haven't eat? I went upstairs with a tray of rice and egg roll. Even thou i at cooking, but this is quite simple to do.

" Hey..um..i brought you food " I said in front of her door, but no reply.

" Are you asleep?" I asked once more, still the same.

" I left the food in front of your door, if you're hungry" I said before entering my room. As i changed my clothes and lay down on my bed, i can't help but to think about Tara. She must be mad at me. I kept thinking until i fell asleep.

END OF POV

Taehyung woke up the next day, as the sun shines bright through his window. He yawned and scratched his messy orange hair before get out of his room. He was about to walk downstairs but he stopped, noticing the food tray is still in the place as he put it yesterday, not moving an inch.

" Aish! This girl!" He said to himself, getting upset of her silent treatment. He decided not to do anything with her anymore. He tried to be nice but she didn't give any attention at his effort. Taehyung continued the rest of the day doing things, just to keep his mind of Tara who is still not going out of her room. What if something happen inside? Lot of things went back and fourth inside his mind, but no matter what, he ignore it. Why should he care about her when she didn't even care about herself. If she wants to be sick, then so be it. 4Pm, Taehyung were getting ready to go out with his friends. He wore a white sweater that goes up until his neck, with black ripped jeans and black leather jacket. He keep his hair the way it was. 

" Just have fun, Kim Taehyung. " He said to himself in front of the mirror. Getting out of his room, he was shocked to see Tara across him. For a while he had a small heart attack because she appeared out of nowhere like a ghost, plus she wore a white shirt and her hair is messy. She stood still like a statue, her head looking at the ground so he can't see her face.

" Ya..what is your problem? " Taehyung asked in confuse. No answer...

" Whatever, i'm going out with my friends tonight, take care of the house" He said, fixing his jacket and was about to walk downstairs when Tara held the edge of his jacket. Taehyung stopped, looking at her, he didn't like it, she gave him a goosebumps.

" I have to go, i'll be la--" Taehyung didn't finish his word when Tara suddenly collapsed, but enough time for Taehyung to catch her body. Now Taehyung can clearly see her face, so pale..with sweats all over her face and body.

" Wake up! What happen to you? " He asked even thou he already knew that she won't be able to answer. He put his palm on her forehead, and she's burning.

" ! " Taehyung cursed, as he lift Tara and bring her to his room which is the nearest. He put her in his bed, panic, Taehyung didn't know what to do. His mind weren't focus.

" Must go to the doctor. But no! It will be a total paparazzi." He said to himself, walking back and fourth.

" Call our parents. No! They will know that both of us are not in good terms" 

" Medicine!" He went to the bathroom and opened the medicine box, but there's no headache medicine. He cursed himself once more, he decided to drove to the nearest drugstore. Along the way, he drove like a drunken person, breaking the traffic lights, cutting through other car's way. All that he can think right now is her condition. After he get the medicine, he drove back home, running upstairs with the medicine,a glass of water, and a wet towel. Her breathing was hard, sweat were still coming hard from her pale skin. 

" Dry clothes! " He go to her room and open her clothes drawer, but there's only her underwears. He quickly closed it in embarassment. He went back to his room and took his large shirt. His face turned red as he had to change her shirt.

" Come on Taehyung! This is urgent" He supports himself, quickly ed her wet shirt so she only wore a bra. He closed his eyes and wore her his large shirt. Taehyung put the wet towel at her forehead, wiping her face. He took the medicine and held her head so she can drink it.

" Drink the medicine" He said slowly, trying to insert the medicine to , only for her to move her head away. He tried again, but she kept avoiding it.

" Why are you so stubborn! You'll die if you didn't drink this medicine! " He scolded her, even if her eyes were closed,still unconscious. Taehyung was upset and he is running out of idea, he was tired himself, but right now Tara's condition is more important than him. He took the last way he have to do. Taehyung put the medicine into his mouth, drinking the water but not swallowing it. He put his lips on hers,opening as he pushed the medicine down with his tongue. After a while he pulled away, he wiped his lips with the back of his arm. Taehyung's face turned red, his heart were beating hard, he didn't believe of what he just did. Taehyung would kiss any girl for a brief pleasure, but never he did that because he care of them. For a short time, he actually worried that something bad will happen if he didn't helped her.

" I...i kissed her" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_inline_nkht1fFub41sjcvgf.gif