Chapter 14 : Truth

The Best Nightmare

Soo Jung always came to meet Taehyung, as if she's a leech trying desperately to on it's prey's blood, in this case, Taehyung's attention. This made things harder for Tara, trying to held her feelings for not bursting out is hard enough, now she had to see the person she started to like being close with another girl. 

" Taehyungiee, let's go out today " Soo Jung said, clinging onto his arms. 

" Where to? " Taehyung replied, still not moving his gaze from the paperwork from his father. 

" How about Neonz? It's been so long since the last time we had fun there. " She spoke.

" Hmm..kinda busy right now " He replied again.

" Come on Tae, i know you. You love to have fun, and i bet you miss it. " 

" I don't know Soo...i still have lots of work to be done " 

" It's just for tonight..ooh and i'll invite your friends too " She added.

" Yeah..maybe i need a boost. By the way, what about Tara? " He asked, this time looking at Soo Jung. Soo Jung felt annoyed that he had to mention her name, but she tried to act natural.

" What about her?" She smiled.

" Can she come? " He asked.

" Why all of the sudden? " She asked still got that fake smile.

" She needs to have fun too. All of this time, she barely get to have fun outside the house, and i felt bad for her " He explained. Soo Jung didn't like it, but since Taehyung only did this because he pityTara, she won't argue anymore.

" Sure she can, she's part of your life now, isn't it? " She smiled once more in front of Tae, before erasing her unpleasant face. 

Just the right person they've been talking about, Tara exited her room and went downstairs to grab a drink. Not surprised by Soo Jung's appearance anymore, she acted like no one was there. 

" Tara-shi, would you like to join us tonight? " Soo Jung asked.

" Join you tonight? " Tara asked back, pushing her eyeglass up with her index finger. 

" Yes.. we're going to Neonz. "

" What's a Neonz? " Tara asked. Soo Jung gave her a mocking face and laughed a bit, ignoring the fact that Taehyung was there too.

" Omo...you're so pure Tara-sshi, no wonder you didn't know about it. Neonz is a nightclub, we're going there tonight" She explained.

" I'm not interested. " Tara answered, pouring an apple juice to her glass.

" You sure y-- "

" Not Interested! " Tara cut and gave a sharp gave towards Soo Jung. Soo Jung hated it, but happy to think that Tara won't come and don't have to screw her relations with Tae.

" Alrigh--" 

" You're coming! " Taehyung also cut her by talking to Tara who's standing on thw stairs.

" Why would i? You can just tell me what to do" Tara spoke back.

" Because you're my wife. " His words shocked both Soo Jung and Tara.

" What would people say if they spot me at a nightclub without my wife. They'll think i'm cheating and irresponsible. You should come not only for my sake but also yours . " He said before getting back to work. Later on that evening, Soo Jung came again with her vixen looks. Complete with her appealing dress.

Colorful Column Strapless Cocktail Dress Leopard Beading Mini-length - US$108.58

"You're wearing that?" Taehyung asked, raising one of his eyebrow. 

"Why not? It's Neonz we're talkin about. Gotta look the best. " She smirked.

" Same old same old. You never change" Taehyung gave a smile.

 

Not long after, Tara also went downstairs, reading a book. Unlike Soo Jung, Tara dressed the opposite, looking completely casual, her long hair flows down naturally, added with her eyeglass.

K-fashion 💕

" Oh Tara-shii..you look nice" Soo Jung gave a compliment which seems more like mocking.

" Ah..Soo Jung..you look nice too, your appearance..suits your personality very well " Tara replied with a mocking smile as well. 

" What is that suppose to mean? " 

" It means that you look nice " Tara smiled. Taehyung smirked at both Soo Jung and Tara, thinking of how immature they can be sometimes.

" I'll go change and take the car key. You guys wait here. "

Taehyung said and went upstairs. Soo Jung quickly gaze upon Tara, giving her a sinister look. 

" what makes you think you'll win? " She suddenly ask.

" Honestly..no guarantee. But i also don't want to give up before i try. " Tara answered.

" You're not his type, Tara. You think because you're a pure, innocent girl, unlike the previous girls he used to date, he'll act different towards you? You think you're special?Don't be naive..this is no fairytale and you're not Cinderella. " Soo Jung explained. Convincing enough to make Tara froze on her place.

" I..don't trust you " Tara replied.

" Fine..sooner or later..you'll see"

" i'm ready...let's go. " Taehyung interrupted their conversation as if it's nothing. They quickly entered the car, with Soo Jung in front beside Taehyung, making Tara seemed like the third wheel.

~~~

About an hour of awkwardness, they arrived at the Neonz. They parked the car at the VVIP spot and exited. Tara scanned the place. It didn't seemed like a huge place from the outside. On top of the large enterance door, there's a glowing pink ' Neonz ' sign,with bunch of people standing in the line.

They quickly entered easily since Taehyung and his friends are the VVIP member. As soon as the door opened, Tara shut her eyes from the crazy moving laser light, the music were loud enough to make her cannot hear her surrounding. She followed Taehyung and Soo Jung to a private room. BTS was there already, laughing at each other, with alcohol drinks and other ladies to them. 

" whoaaa V you came man! " Said J-Hope.

" And well well look who's here.. isn't it our lovely mistress Soo Jung~ " Suga joked.

" eyy Suga..full of swag as always" Soo Jung replied.

Tara felt like an outcast, standing there like an idiot. She would sometimes catch a glimps of Taehyung staring at her, but maybe she's just imagining things.

" Tara-sshi.. sit here" Jung Kook invited.

" Yeah don't you just stand there,join us" Jimin followed. 

It's a good thing that Jimin and Jungkook were still nice towards her. At least she's not a complete outcast. Tara sat at the edge of the large sofa. Jin poured more beers, he also offered Tara. 

" i don't drink..sorry " Tara gave a light smile.

" you sure you don't drink? " he asked. 

" Pfft don't be joking Jin, Tara's a good girl, she won't be drinking alcoholic drinks like that. " Soo Jung said sarcastically.

" Hey let's dance! " Rapmon invited. Everyone quickly get on the dance floor, except Tara, she sat at the sofa, ordering a lemon juice. 

Soon they all dance together like a wild dog. Tara's body got hot when she saw Soo Jung and Taehyung dance. Soo Jung dance as if she's moping Taehyung body. Going up and down. 

After a long time of crazy dancing,they all went back to the room. Soo Jung threw herself and sat on Taehyung's lap. Little did she know, Jimin saw her reactions when Taehyung and Soo Jung were together.

" let's drink some more! " Jimin said, passing the beer. This time, Tara take the beer. Which made everyone surprised. 

" You sure you want to drink? " Jimin asked.

" Of course " Tara opened the can and drank it all the way. 

" give me more " Tara asked. She was too much upset to think of anything. 4 round of it was enough to make her sleep.

" Damn it she passed" J-Hope cursed.

" it's late, i better bring her home. I don't want her to pass out like this. " Taehyung said as he stood up and carried her. Soo Jung seemed very upset about it and about to interrupt when Jimin stop her.

" Soo Jung-ah..your house is not far from mine,isnt it? Let me drive you " Jimin offered, enough time for Taehyung to leave the club. 

He drove back, with Tara slept so soundly beside him. He carried her bridal style to her room and pull the blanket for her. He was about to leave when Tara held the edge of his shirt. Taehyung turned around and look upon her face. He kneeled so that his face and hers are on the same level. 

He took her eyeglass and put it on the table, realizing that she had been using those thick eyeglass for too long he actually forget of how beautiful she is. He noticed her sleeping in a ball like position, her red cheek because of the beer she drank. He tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. Took him a moment to actually realizing what happened.

" Do you remember that one promise we made? " Taehyung spoke. 

" I told you not to fall in love with me no matter what. " 

" But it seems like i fail to keep mine. " He talked to Tara who is still sleeping. 

" What should i do now? I'm so confused " 

Taehyung put his large hand on her cheeks and caress it. Before he brought his face closer to hers. More and more closer...

and he kissed her.

----------------------------------------------

Image result for kim taehyung 2015