Chapter 12 : Trust Me

The Best Nightmare

The sky was dark, the weather hasn't been good these days, Tara sat at the kitchen table, as she stir her hot tea with a spoon. Her thoughts was spacing out. She didn't felt like doing anything today, maybe she would just sat there all day. Soo Jung's words kept on going back and fourth through her mind. She growled in frustation, laying her head on the table. It felt weird to be around Taehyung at this period, she didn't know why. Maybe she did already fell for him, but that's the bad thing, because all of this were fake, and they promised not to like each other, as time goes by, this will all be gone. And she can't afford to think about that.

" What's wrong?" Taehyung appeared out of nowhere and sat beside Tara, drinking his latte.

" Ahh! Nothing.." Tara scooted away from him, drinking her tea, not wanting to meet his eyes. 

" Are you sick?" He reached the back of his palm towards Tara's forehead,but she pushed his hand away.

" I'm okay. Don't worry." She smiled awkwardly and moved away from the table.

" Wait.." Taehyung said, still looking down on the table. Tara stood still at her spot, back facing Taehyung. She felt her heart beats faster, especially when she heard he started to walk to her direction. Soon he already stood in front of her. He looked down at her eyes. 

" Are you mad? " he asked slowly with his deep voice.

" m-mad? Why would i? " she answered trying to look as natural as possible. She didn't want him to read her nervous body language.

" are you avoiding me? " he asked again, this time he took a step forward towards Tara. 

" I'm not avoiding you " Tara replied quickly, looking down at her feet and Taehyung's feet which is only a few centimeters apart. 

" So why can't you look at my eyes when we're talking? I'm a human, not a wall." He said, this time with a bit pushing tone as if he's ordering her. Tara felt goosebumps all over her body. She slowly lift her eyes to meet his. There's a flinching pain at her heart when she looked at him, like wanting something you know it's impossible to get. Taehyung seemed to notice her feelings too. He reached at her face slowly when suddenly his phone rang. 

" Taetae! " Said a voice from the phone. Tara could know it just by listening to the faint sound from it. 

" Oh... Soo Jung-ah " He replied, turning his back towards Tara.

" You didn't forget our dinner tonight? did you? " 

" No, of course not. Don't worry " 

" Should i go there? " She asked. 

" It's alright, i'll just pick you up at your house. 6 o'clock then? " 

" 6 it is! Bye Taetae! " 

Taehyung put his phone back inside his pocket and face Tara who still stood there.

" I'm going tonight " He told.

" Oh.. okay then " Tara answered with a smile curved on her lips.

" will you be fine? Alone in here? " He asked. No... Tara didn't want him to leave her, she started to notice that the only way she would feel comfortable in this virtual house is when Taehyung is around. 

" Hmm..you should go..have some fun " She replied, tapping Taehyung's arm in a friendly way. 

" If you need anything.. just call me" Tara thought of he must have been worried a bit too, but maybe it's just her imagination trying to trick her.

" No problem " She answered with two thumbs up and a big smile.

" Umm.. i should go take a bath, see ya " She quickly went upstairs before Taehyung could ask anything.

Tara hate it when she had to lie to someone, it all just felt wrong. But this time she didn't have a choice. What could she possibly say anyway.

~~~

Tara was alone at home, to clean her thoughts she went outside for a walk at the park nearby.

" What a beautiful moon.. " She said, staring at the sky as she sat on a wooden bench at the park. 

" Oh.. Tara-sshi " Said a voice behind her. 

" Ah..it's Jimin? Right ? " Tara asked giving him a light bow. 

" Yes..what are you doing out here alone? " He asked, while walking towards the bench to sit. 

" I'm just bored hahah. I thought it'll be nice to take a night stroll. " 

" Ah..i see.. where's V? " He asked.

" V? Oh..Taehyung. He's... out with Soo Jung " Tara answered smiling.

" Leaving you alone? What a cruel jerk.. It must be tough to do this forced marriage. Plus we've been a crap toward you..sorry" 

" Nah it's fine..i gusss i'm used to it. oh..Jimin-sshi can i ask you something " She asked.

" Sure, what is it? " 

"Taehyung and Soo Jung..are they really that close? " She knew that she sounded very stupid for asking this question, but what could she possibly do. This is a rare chance, considering Jimin is the closest to Taehyung. 

" Hell yeah they are. We all know that. Being a son of a rich man with strict rules and stuffs, V was always a stolid and prickly person, but not when Soo Jung's around. No one could understand him as much as she did. Let's say she brings out the best in him. It's because of they've been a close friend since years ago, apparently V had a crush on her, and Soo Jung being the top notch student in her class, never accept his feelings. They're so ironic.. " Jimin explained long. Tara didn't like to hear of Taehyung and Soo Jung's relationship, but she needs to know. 

" So they're like that.. " Tara spoke. 

" But Tara sshi.. " 

" hmm? " 

" He must have care for you too. " Jimin said out of the blues. Tara thought of he must be lying to cheer her up.

" What makes you say that? " She asked.

" That time when you were sick, he was supposed to hang out with us. For years i've known him, V would never cancel our appointment, not even once, no matter what happens, but that day he did. He helped you. I may sound exaggerating, but believe me he won't even looked at someone who's hurt or something if he didn't care about that person. " 

" What makes you think that he really cares for me? " Tara questioned.

" Well..Soo Jung may be his forever companion, but unlike the perfect life Soo Jung has, you had a rough one. I think V realized that" Jimin told.

~~~

" Ah.. open your mouth " Soo Jung told as she scooped him a spoon of ice cream.

" hmm..it's delicious " Taehyung smiled.

" Of course. This place is famous for it's mouth watering desserts, we should come here more often. " She explained. 

" Yeah..we should " Taehyung replied. Even with Soo Jung there, he felt odd thou when he wasn't sure about it.

" Tae.. what's wrong? You seemed down, are you sick? " Soo Jung asked.

" No, i'm alright. " He replied with a faint smile.

" Omo..it's raining " Soo Jung said as she looked to the window, it was pouring hard. Taehyung also looked, when suddenly a huge lightning came with a loud thunder. 

" geez.. why is it so extreme all of a sudden.. " 

Taehyung quickly remembered something that made him stood up. 

" Tae? What's wrong? " Soo Jung asked. 

" i..i have to go Soo Jung-ah, i'll text you later. " With that he quickly exited the shop and ran. Soo Jung was surprised by his attitude. What could possibly happen until he had to leave her so quickly.

Taehyung ran fastly, breaking through the heavy rain that soaked his body. But that's the least he'll worry about. He arrived at home to found it in a complete darkness. 

" Damn it! The light must have been off " Taehyung cursed. He walked the house with his phone flashlight. He kept on scanning the house. He entered Tara's room which also pitch black. With no sign of her, Taehyung walked back until he heard a sob. It was coming from the closet. He walked towards it and crouched, slowly he opened the closet door. 

" Are you okay? " He asked her. She hugged her knees to her chest and burried her head to it. She lift up her head a bit. 

" Taehyung? Wh-why are you here? " She asked. Taehyung kept silent for moment.

" Because you're afraid.." 

" Now, you can come out " He said. Tara was about to step out when a loud thunder stikes again.

" It's alright, i'm here.." Taehyung assured. He reached his hand towards her. She knew... She knew that if she took his hand, she won't be able to step back. She knew that her heart will fall completely for him. But being with him makes her feel safe, and that's what matters. 

" Trust me..i'll be here " He convinced her once again. Tara was hesitated at first... finally she took his hand. It was warm thou his body was soaking wet. Tara gave him a light smile even if it pitch black, she knew that he'll notice it. Taehyung also smiled and suddenly pulled her hand so she fell into his embrace. 

" Wha..? Tae? " Tara couldn't bring out her words and tried to push him only for him to tighten the embrace. She was too shocked. Even when he's wet, Tara felt her body burning. 

" Please...just for a moment..i'm tired.." He said slowly, as he rest his head on her shoulder and circle his arms at her back.

-----------------------------------------------

 I HAVE COME BACK!! MUAHAHAHA *evil laugh *

Sorry for the super saiyan delay... I've been busy. But i'll try to update more frequent now.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THEIR FRAGILE RELATIONSHIP? 

I WONDER WHAT'S A SUITABLE NAME FOR TARA AND TAEHYUNG COUPLE THO... :s

THANKYOU READERS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND LEAVING A COMMENT. ♡♡♡♡

Xoxo

10932296_1576187589262816_449085448_n.jp