Chapter 4 : Honeymoon Horror

The Best Nightmare

After the wedding, Taehyung and Tara took a picture with the guests coming, their mouth felt numb already for all the fake smile they must do in front of the people, then they entered the car that is already being prepared outside the church.

" Enjoy the honeymoon sweety" Said Tara's mom in excitement.

"Take care of your wife,son" Taehyung's father continued. Taehyung and Tara waved at them until the car is moving. Soon their smile faded away, changed with an unpleasant expression, luckly there's a big devider so the driver won't be able to hear them.

"  Ugh i'm so tired, so glad it's over now" Taehyung do a small massage to his forehead.

" I know, i'm dying there too. By the way..where are we going?" Tara asked.

" We'll go to my house first, get change, grab out stuffs, then drive to the airport " Taehyung answered, looking out at the window.

"Airport?! Where ?" 

" Hawaii" 

" Why are we going to Hawaii!? It's like going to another part of the earth!!" Tara facepalmed herself.

"Wha-what about the passport??"

" Everything's prepared..just shut up...i don't need to hear that crappy voice of yours" Taehyung said, closing his eyes and rest his head.

" Aishh this guy" Tara made a punching movement towards Taehyung.

~~~

Taehyung and Tara arrived at the airport, there were lots of paparazzi ready to get the newest update of the marriage life from the son of the chaebol. 

" Wear this " Taehyung gave Tara a black glasses, and so he does the same. As they get off the car, pictures were taken from many people. Even as the son on the chaebol, Taehyung has many fangirls because his reputation with the BTS and his good looks. 

" Taehyung-sshi, where are you going with your wife? " Asked one of the reporter.

" We're going to Hawaii " Taehyung answered with a smile on his face.

" What about you Tara-sshi? " 

Tara was confused, this being a famous person was not her thing, suddenly it gets so crowded, Tara cannot see properly because the flash from the cameras and people kept asking her question. Taehyung was no where to be seen, she was sure that he left her and go in first.

" Please excuse us, me and my lovely wife would like to have some privacy, thankyou.  " Tara was surprised when an arm clinged to her shoulder. He helped Tara get through the crowds, with the help of his bodyguards until they're finally inside.

" Thanks. " Said Tara Taehyung didn't say anything, instead we walked first and ditched her.

' Ugh why did i thanked someone like him. He didn't deserve it ' Tara said to herself.

It was 8 pm, both Tara and Taehyung were exhausted because the plane was delayed so they had to wait for 3 painful hours. Tara sat near the window of the plane while Taehyung sat beside her. They did'n't talk to each other at all. Soon the airplane was about to depart.

" Why are you closing your eyes? " Taehyung asked as he saw Tara clenching her first and shutting her eyes.

" Unlike you, i never go someplace far with airplane. " She replied, a sweat drop from her forehead.

" Ckh..you're so lame " Taehyung plugged his earphone back.

1 hour passed since the departure of their plane. The flight attendant was offering blanket to the passengers.

" Would you li-- " She was about to offer Tara and  Tae but she stopped, as she sees the both couple sleeping queitly with their head on each other's. It seems like they're cold, so she put the blanket for both of them. For almost another killing 10 hours of their flight, they finally arrived at Hawaii. They get on their private car and go to their 5 star hotel.

~~~ 

" We're here,sir " Said the driver.

" Thankyou " Taehyung replied in english. He went to check in the room while Tara was busy paying attention to the different atmosphere at Hawaii.

" Mr. Kim? There are a deluxe room reservation , right? " Asked the lady in charge.

" Yes it's true. Umm if i may, can i have a twin bed room? My wife got a really bad cold and i can't be close to her " He lied, not wanting Tara to be the same bed with him. The lady raised her eyebrow for this is the first time a couple asked for a different bed, but she didn't ask more.

" Alright..room 405,deluxe room with twin bed, your belongings will be send by our staffs. Please enjoy your stay" The lady bowed, giving Taehyung the room key. Taehyung went to the room,followed by Tara.

" WHOAA! This room is huge! It's 2 times bigger than my housee!" Tara jumped here and there,running around the room.

" You..can you please don't make loud noise and jump around like a monkey in seizure. " Taehyung sat at the sofa, reading a magazine. 

" I don't care! " Tara said, still adoring the room and the breath taking view of the Hawaiian oceans.

" BTS will come here this afternoon, we're going to a club tonight. You may do anything you wish for today, this is money for you, and take one of the room key" He explained.

" You don't need to tell me..." Tara replied.

~~~

Tara change her clothes with a floral tops, a short pants and a beach hat, she went to the tropical restaurant near the hotel. You may pick what ever you wish since it's an all you can eat promo. 

" hmm fresh clamss. Uuu banana cocktail,fruit pie! oh my meat!!! " Tara said, as she filled up her hands with foods on a plate. Unable to balance the plates, Tara accidentally spill the fruit pie all over a rich man.

" man!!! What the f***?" He yelled, trying to clean up the stain on his clothes.

" I'm sorry, i'm very sorry" Tara bowed at him, but he didn't care. All he cares about was his clothes.

" You know how much this clothes costs? " He stated. Tara can only look down in regrets and the humiliation she got.

" I'm truly sorry sir, i didn't do it on purpose" Tara replied In English. The angry man raised his hand to slap Tara when someone helped her. 

" She already apologized sir, why would you hurt a girl, so pathetic. Where's your manners? If you need money..

That guy reached for his wallet and took all of his money and threw it towards his face.

"Ckh! Who are you to tell me? " He shot.

" This is my restaurant" The guy replied.

" You..you are the.. I'm sorry for my manners" He said as he quickly left.

" Umm thankyouu " Tara said, breaking the silence between them. He replied it with smile.

" It's okay, i'm just trying to help. Some people here are unpolite. " He replied in Korean.

" You can speak Korean? " Tara asked.

" I am Korean . And you should be more careful next time, there won't always be someone to save you. " He answered with a smile, ruffling Tara's hair.

" Ow.. ok sure! So umm.. i'd better get going, I'm sorry to have bothered you" Tara smiled. This guy is so much different from Taehyung, Tara thought. The way he talks, how he treated people more respectfully. She likes him way better than Taehyung. Tara was about to leave when he called her.

" Jung Daehyun " He said.

" Sorry? " 

" My name is Jung Daehyun, nice to meet you" He smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_n27jiiqhFx1tq26sgo1_500.gif