Chapter 6 : I'm fine

The Best Nightmare

TAEHYUNG'S POV 

I somehow felt bad for treating Tara like that. I admit that she really likes to get on my nerves and pissed me off, but i think i was going overboard right now. I never thought she would get offended that easily, i expect her to jump off in my face and punch me, but then her eyes got teary and she left. 

'what if something bad happens to her?' 

'will she be okay alone at night?'

Those questions wondered inside my thoughts for the time being. Of course it's not my business whether or not her feeling got hurt, but it started to bother me, and so i decide to go look for her once i sent Jill away. She's just a girl i met at the club for fun, no more. I searched for Tara near the hotel but there's no sign of her, and so i kept looking until i spot her at the beach. She stood there with 4 guys with her.

" I should have known..she's just a cheap wench. What a waste of time " I said to myself, turning back to hotel when i heard she's screaming.

" Please no! HELP ME!"

It's Tara's voice, she was pinned down by one of the guy. I ran as fast i can towards them, with my fist ready, i grabbed his shirt and punched him. Thou their body is bigger than mine, they're just a bunch of idiots who can't fight. Luckily i learned how to self defense because of my position as the son of a rich businessman, my parents knew that people will take me as their advantage. It didn't took long for me to make them ran away, i wiped the sweat on my forehead. Tara was positioning herself into a ball in the cold sand, she hid her face with her arms, that guy even ripped a part of her shirt. Damn! He's low. 

" Hey!" I crouched beside her, as i touched her shoulder, she jolted in surprise.

" Don't touch me! Please! Go away!!" She started to panic, trying to push me away, instead i held her hands, waking her up.

" Hey it's me...it's me" I said, her eyes is full of fear. I shouldn't have bring Jill and mock her, i shouldn't have let her go out alone at night, what kind of person am i. Suddenly she hugged me, i was so surprised, and it's really weird, i was thinking of pushing her away, but then i felt her fingers clenched tightly to my shirt, and she was shaking, so i let it be. Like being moved by someone, i caress her hair, trying to calm her.

" Everything's okay...i'm here" 

We lasted like that for a moment, until i'm sure that she's okay. She slowly push me away, wiping off her tears, then changing it into a smile. 

" Thanks... umm..It's cold, i'll go back to the room first.." She said, giving me a faint smile and leaved. I know she's trying to pretend like nothing's happening. It's weird..really weird.

When we got to our room, Tara change her clothes at the bathroom and go to sleep immediately. I wonder what's wrong with her. Why is she so quiet. 

" Yah..you're dirty, aren't you going to take a bath?" I asked, but no respons, it seems like she's really asleep. How can she go to sleep so fast.

" Oy! " I nudged her shoulder but she took my hand instead. I pulled it but her grip was going stronger. 

" I don't want to be..alone..." She mumbled slowly. I get a feeling that she's actually not as strong as she looks like on the outside.

END OF POV

~~~

" Whoaahaha! This house is huge!"

Tara ran all over the new house that she and Taehyung got from their marriage. Fortunately there's an extra room so both of them didn't need to be at the same room. Tara act like nothing's happening when they're at Hawaii, Taehyung didn't want to ask about it either, he knew that she wants to forget it.

" Ugh..please can you be calm " Taehyung said as he ruffled his light orange hair then lay down at the big sofa in the living room, he's too tired of this endless bad day.

" I don't know how you rich people be able to be calm about this... but this is so awesome!" Tara jumped in excitement, this is the first time she will be staying at a fancy place.

Taehyung was resting, as he close his eyes, he started to have Soo Jung in his mind, so he decided to sit near the big pool at the back of the house when there's a soda can in front of his face, he looked up to see Tara standing behind him.

" Want some? " She offered, Taehyung took the soda and opened the can.

" You seemed to be thinking about something.." She asked, as she put her legs inside the pool.

" I'm fine" Taehyung answered. He is not a type of person who likes to tell his worries to other's, not even BTS. He enjoys all the privacy he had for himself. For him, telling others will only make thing worst instead of helping.

" Is it about the girl you like? " Tara said, looking at the small waves the water create when she moved her feet. Even thou Tara hit the right target, Taehyung stay silence.

" I'm not going to mind your personal life..but sometime it's better to share it with the others you know..especially when they can understand" Tara continued.

" You don't know me.. you're different than me" Taehyung replied, a bit upset because he didn't like it when others trying to be wise.

" I don't, and i am. But i wish someone could understand me so i can tell them all my worries. I don't have that someone.. " Her words somehow echoed in Taehyung's thoughts, what does she mean by that?

" Anyway i'm hungry, gonna cook something" Tara stood up and walked to the kitchen, while Taehyung are still sitting near the pool when he heard glass breaks. Taehyung ran inside to see a drinking glass, shattered into pieces. Tara acidentally dropped it. Taehyung was about to help but she forbid him.

" Don't come! You'll get hurt. Let me clean this up!" Tara crouch and picked the pieces but one of it cut out her finger.

" Ouch!!" She yelped in pain. Taehyung quickly took her bleeding finger and the blood. Tara could felt her heart suddenly beating fast, his lips were on her finger. 

" It will stop the bleeding " Taehyung said to Tara. 

"Th-thanks.." Tara stuttered.

Tara gave Taehyung a faint smile and both of them looked at each other for a brief moment, when a doorbell interrupt them.

" I'll get it" Tara walked towards the door and opened it, there stood a girl, a very beautiful girl. Tara sense a familiar aura from her. She bow down before Tara.

" You must be..Taehyung's wife? It's nice to finally see you" She greeted.

" Oy! Who is c-" Taehyung froze to see the figure at the enterance. His heart is beating wild, just like always. And his hands is sweating.

" How are you?" She smiled.

" Soo Jung? ..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_mzwxnfEacs1svb0geo2_250.gif