Chapter 5 : Help Me

The Best Nightmare

TARA'S POV 

" Nice to meet you Daehyun-sshi " I bowed and give him a smile, this guy seems really nice, i like it.

" What about you? May i know whats your name? " He asked.

" Ch-- It's Kim Tara " I realized now my name is not longer Choi but Kim.

" Ahh..tell you what, since you haven't eat because of the previous disaster, let me buy you food " He offered, i was about to refuse when suddenly my stomach growled like a lion.

" You know your stomach can't lie, right? " He joked, i laughed awkwardly.

" I actually know an outdoor restaurant that's pretty good around here. It's not 5 star rated of course, but you'll be able to enjoy the beach's view, how about it? " He asked once more, this time i had no choice but to agree, i am hungry after all.

" Alright i'll go " 

~~~ 

TAEHYUNG'S POV

" Yo yo!! V ! " Said Jimin, with the rest of the Bangtan behind him. Seeing them now is so good, i haven't been able to have some fun since i have to marry that wench.

" How have u been? " Asked Rapmon, as he rest his arm on my shoulder.

" Bad. " 

" Where's you 'so called wife' ? " Jin asked.

" I don't know, don't care anyway " 

" Cheer up bro, why don't we go to the beach and eh..you know.. have our eyes be entertain " Jimin said, seeing Hawaiian girls with their superb body won't be a such a bad idea. Unlike Tara who is still like a little girl, so not my type.

We walked to the beach, Jungkook and Jimin were going to swim, Jin were sleeping beneath the sun with his glasses on. While J-Hope, Suga, Rapmon and i were playing beach volley ball. J-hope and i are in the same team while Suga and Rapmon are the opposite. J-Hope pass the ball to me, as i jumped as high as possible, giving a smash to the other team.

" Score!! " J-Hope yelled, as he gave me a high five. The ball rolled away, then 2 Hawaiian girl pick it up and go to our way.

" is this your ball? Mind if we join you? " They asked, Rapmon opened his eyes wide, giving me a ' They're hot man! ' look.

" Sure thing " I replied. 

" Hey V !! "  Jimin called as he went to my way.

" What is it? " 

" You won't believe who we just saw " Jimin said.

" look that way hyung " Jungkook added. 

I looked towards an outdoor bar and restaurant, took me a while to see what's going on, everything seemed normal. Then i saw Tara, eating there with a guy whose face i can't see because he's backing me. She laughed a lot with that him.

" Whoa it's your wife ehh? Who is she with? I'm impressed how she can seduce someone just in a blink" Suga asked. 

" Hmm.. bet she's being ty towards him" J-Hope continued.

" Don't mind her, let's play " I said, didn't want to give a useless attention at that girl.

~~~

Tara and Daehyun talks a lot, about their hobbies, what they like and they don't. Time flies fast when you're doing something you enjoy. It's night already and Daehyun took Tara back to hotel.

" You stay in this Hotel? " Daehyun asked, Tara nodded with a light smile.

" You're here alone? " Daehyun asked again. Tara didn't know what to say. She can't possibly say that she's married already. 

" Umm.. yeah " Tara answered.

" So this is goodbye, i wish i could meet you again..some other time " Daehyun said. Tara was sad when she realize she has to return to reality, with that demon Taehyung.

" Me too " Tara answered, Daehyun walked towards the bushes at the hotel's small garden. He picked a rose, and gave it to Tara. 

" Good night " He said, giving Tara a smile. For a while Tara could see that he didn't want to go yet, then Tara smell the nice smell from the rose.

Tara went to her room, as she entered, she realized that Taehyung was still outside, probably going to the nightclub. Which is good since she didn't need to argue with him. Tara took a relaxing bath and decide to watch a Tv. About half and hour later, Tara heard a girl's laughing voice from outside, when the door opened, there comes Taehyung with his arm clings to a drunken girl. 

" What the heck?! What are you doing?"  Tara yelled.

" Oh..you're here.. i have some personal business with this pretty lady, so please excuse us " He answered, the girl kept on kissing Taehyung's cheeks.

" baby.. who is his girl? She looks like a loser" The drunken girl said, looking at Tara from head to toe.

" She is , don't mind her " He said.

" How can you bring a girl here?! " Tara said to Taehyung.

" You got problems? What about you? You're so cheap, throwing yourself at some other guy " He said sarcastically.

" At least he dressed properly and sober! Besides we're only having lunch together, not having some skinship unlike you " 

" Whatever...anyways we have some things to do here" 

" Hell no! This is my room too! Get outt!!" Tara said in anger, she pulled the drunken girl but the she pushed Tara until she's fell backwards on her . 

" Don't touch me you filthy girl " She said. Taehyung laughed to remember that Tara is indeed used to have a filthy appareance. Tara felt burning inside of her she can't control in anymore.

" Oh my... you're not possibly going to cry, aren't you? " The drunken girl humiliate Tara, her eyes got teary as she's so upset. Tara stood up and left the room. She ran outside the hotel and go to the beach.

" I HATE YOU KIM TAEHYUNGGG!!!" she screamed as loud as possible, throwing all of her anger. 

" Well well look who's here " Tara looked to her left to see western boys came towards her way. She was about to leave but they cornered her. 

Meanwhile Taehyung was in the room with the girl, she ed his clothes like a hungry beast. Somehow Taehyung started to worry about Tara, where could she possible go, or will she be fine alone at night. He tried to ignore it, it's not like she ever did something good to him, but still he can't get it off his mind. 

" Baby come on.. you're not fun anymore" She said.

" Umm.. Jill... i think you should go." 

" What? What did you mean?" She laughed in disbelief.

" i have to do something else,you must go now"

" how could you..you just dump me like that?! " The girl gave Taehyung a slap before she leaved, but it doesn't bother Taehyung, she just met her at the club for fun. Taehyung decided to go look after Tara.

~~~

"Hey cutie, are you Japanese? you're alone? why don't we go play at the club? It'll be fun." Said one of the guy. 'Japanese my ' Tara said in her thoughts.

" No thanks, i'd better go back, it's late " Tara answered and turned around but they blocked her way.

" Come on, it will be fun, trust me " The guy approached her and touched her cheek with his index finger. Suddenly Tara kicked his crotch and it made him yelped in pain, she quickly use this opportunity to ran away. 

" Get her! " The guy said as he ran with 3 of his friends. Tara didn't realize that she's quite far from the hotel and since it's late, the beach is quiet. Tara kept on running until she tripped on a rock and fell down. The guy catch up with her and sat on top of Tara. Tara tried to punch but he held her hands really tight.

" Please no!! HELP MEE! " She yelled but no one came.

" No one can here you from here honey, you're all alone" He whispered, as he kissed Tara's neck and he ripped a bit of Tara's shirt. Tara cried in hopeless, the only person she can possibly think to save her right now is Taehyung, but he won't come to save her, he hates her. Why would he come..

" Get off her you bastard!" Someone pulled the guy and punched him. Tara lay down in the cold sand, curled up into a ball in fear. She heard loud noises of people fighting to each other but she can't bring herself to move. The loud noise last for a while until it all became quiet.

" Hey!" She felt someone touched her.

" Don't touch me!!Please!! Go away!!" She cried and pushed his hand away from her.

" Hey it's me!.. it's me.." Tara opened her eyes to see Taehyung with his face full of sweat. Tara quickly hugged him. Her thoughts didn't actually want to hug him, but it's a comfort her heart really needs right now. Taehyung was surprised with her sudden actions, thou he felt weird but he didn't resist. He could felt her fingers gripped so tightly to his shirt, and she's shivering.

" It's okay.. everything's okay..i'm here" He said, trying to comfort her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

tumblr_n4uza4vXWL1r297qjo9_r1_250.gif