Chapter 10 : Don't Leave

The Best Nightmare

Early in the morning, Tara woke up by the noisy sound from the house bell. She went downstairs, with a complete messy hair. 

" good morning! " She greeted. It only took a second to recognize her. 

" Ahh..come in, i'll wake Taehyung" Tara said, as she walked back upstairs to Taehyung's room and knocked it. 

" Hoyy! You're cinderella has arrived." Not long after, Taehyung opened the door, also with a messy features. 

" What?! This early? How come?!" 

" I don't know..She's waiting for you. "

With that Taehyung quickly go downstairs, even thou he looked awful, Soo Jung knew him for too long to be able to know his tiny detail. 

" hey..sorry i just barged in like this. My mom made this beef soup, i thought to share it with you " Soo Jung said. 

" oh..umm. thanks.." he scratched his hair. Soo Jung put the meal box on the table. It all looked so delicious and fancy. Tara felt like somehow Soo Jung would make a very great wife instead of her.

" Tara-sshi. Would you like some too? " Soo Jung offered. 

" no thanks, i enjoy my instant noodle" Tara gave a smile and eat her instant noodle at the sofa. She watched them sit next to each other,  Soo Jung spoon the food to Taehyung's mouth as if he's a baby. It all felt wrong, Taehyung was suppose to be with Soo Jung if it's not because of this arranged marriage. Now Tara felt like she's a barrier that stood between them. Little that she knew, Taehyung was also looking at her, sitting alone at the sofa, he pity her. He would already sat beside her and eat an instant noodle as well if there's no Soo Jung. 

" do you like it? " 

" huh? Oh! Yeah i do" he answered.

 " Really? I'm glad you do "

~~~

Almost everyday Soo Jung came to the house. Sometimes she brought different kinds of food, sometimes she just came to ask Taehyung out, leaving Tara alone in the house. Taehyung was happy since Soo Jung is different now, she's no longer keeping the distance between them, but Taehyung's happiness was not complete somehow, like something's missing.

Tara was drinking her hot chocolate at the kitchen when Taehyung came, both of them stared at each other for a short moment, these past days has been really awkward since Tara and Taehyung didn't get a chance to talk, so they became like a stranger. Tara avoid Taehyung's eyes and walk pass him when he grabbed her arm.

" Are you trying to avoid me? " Taehyung asked.

" Avoid you? Why would i do that" Tara answered with no guilt even when she's kinda nervous inside.

" Is it because of Soo Jung?" 

" Pfft. Of course not, you think too much, there's nothing wrong" Tara said, trying to escape from Taehyung but he tighten his grip.

" Don't lie to me. I kn--" Taehyung was interupted by the bell rang. He sighed and walked to the door.

" Soo Jung? What are they doing here? " Taehyung asked, when he opened the door with Soo Jung and BTS behind her.

" Yo V! how are you? " Asked Jimin. 

" Good.. i guess " 

" I thought it'll be nice if you had fun with your friends once in a while so i invited them" Soo Jung said.

" Ah..come in then" All of the boys entered. They brought can of beers and snacks. 

" Whoa, are you guys trying to get drunk here?" Taehyung asked.

" It's not from us, Soo Jung noona bought it, she's super niceeee" Jung Kook said, hugging the can of beer. Tara felt really bad, she didn't belong there, she's just a complete stranger.

~~~

All of them played games up until night, the house is a complete mess. Along the time Soo Jung kept noticing that Taehyung didn't seem to enjoy it very much. Sometimes she would catch him looking at Tara who is sitting alone at the sofa, using her laptop.

" Hey hey! Since V have a pool, why don't we have some fun with it, eh?" Suga said with an exteremely happy face.

" Oh yeahh! That'll be great" J-Hope continued.

Jimin was the first to be thrown to the pool by the others, the Jung Kook followed, up until all the boys, even Taehyung got to be thrown. Lastly it's Soo Jung's turn.

" Be gentle guyss. I'm a girl! " Soo Jung said,preparing herself to feel the freezing cold water. 

" I'll go get you all a towel"  Taehyung said, going upstairs with his wet clothes. While Taehyung was not around, Soo Jung noticed that Tara were still sitting at the sofa, she came up to and idea and whisper it to the boys. All of them agreed and approach Tara.

" Hey Tara-sshi."  Rapmon greeted. Tara was confused because all of them cornered her.

" Umm..what's wrong?" She asked.

" Let's have some fun!!" Jimin yelled, followed by the other boys, as they lift Tara's body and carried her towards the pool.

" Please noo!! I can't swim! I can't swim!!" Tara screamed, trying to break free but it's useless. It's 6 boys against her tiny body.

" Don't worry, it's shallow" Said Jin.

" 1,2,3!!" They threw her body at the pool and laughed, until they realized that she's not going up. Taehyung returned to notice their friend got a very worried look.

" What is it?" He asked.

" We-We threw Tara. She-she said she can't swim, but the pool's shallow so we th--" Taehyung quickly jumped to the water, he took Tara and brought her to the side of the pool.

" Yahh..wake upp!" Taehyung said, slowly slapping Tara's cheeks, but no respons.  He decided to do CPR, followed by pressing her chest. Even after a moment there are still no respons from her.

"No...no don't do this" Taehyung said, as he continued. The other watched in horror, expect for Soo Jung, she felt anger, jealousy, the way Taehyung tried to hard to save her, she shouldn't have gave the boys the idea to do this.

" V stop it. You'll crush her bones if you kept on pushing hard like that" J-Hope said.

" Shut up!!" Taehyung yelled, surprising the others.

Tara suddenly coughed, spitting out the pool water she's been swallowing. Taehyung turned his head to hers, and supports her to sit.

" Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?" He asked in panic, as he held Tara's head with his big hands.

" I'm..okay" Tara answered soft, still adjusting her breathing. Taehyung quickly pulled Tara into a hug, which made her surprised, and so with the others. Soo Jung was burning in anger, she used to think that Tara was not her rival, but after seeing this, she hold a grudge knowing that Taehyung will fall for her soon enough if she didn't do anything. Soon the party was over, everyone returned home because of the chaotic night, they didn't want to continue anymore. Taehyung sat at the sofa, giving his foreahead a massage. Tara took a bath after, she felt tired, she could have just died if Taehyung didn't helped her.

" You're done?" He asked when Tara went downstairs with a wet hair.

" Yes. Thankyou..for helping me..again" Tara said, feeling bad that all of this time Taehyung already helped her in a lot of things.

" It's fine. Sit here" Taehyung pat the empty seat beside him.

" Why?" Tara asked.

" Just sit here" He ordered, Tara walked beside him and sat down. Taehyung took the towel on her shoulder and start to dry her hair with it.

" It's okay, i can dry it later" Tara hesitated.

" Sit still, you'll catch a cold if you left your hair like this. And i don't want to take care of you again if it happens" Tara got no choice but to sit still, with Taehyung gently rub the towel to her hair. He suddenly stopped moving when his eyes focused on Tara. She kept on looking down, not wanting ot meet his eyes. 

" Look at me" Taehyung said out of nowhere.

" Huh?" She looked at him in confuse. Taehyung move his lips closer to Tara. It's like he's hipnotized or something. Tara's heart was beating fast, she didn't know what to do. Part of her just want to sit still and enjoy the show, and the other just wanted to ran away. Closer and closer, Taehyung tilted his head and closed his eyes.

" Um..it's late. I should probably go back to my room, yeah.." Tara said, quickly moving away from Taehyung. She ran upstairs and went inside. Taehyung froze in his spot, finally realizing what he's been doing.

" What in the world are you doing, Kim Taehyung?" He said to himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bts-v-kim-tae-hyung-bangtan-boys-Favim.c