Chapter 1 : Intro

The Best Nightmare

" Excuse mee!! Coming through! " Yelled a girl as she ran through the hallway, carrying a big bag and painting canvas.

" Tara! Where were you? The paintings will be display soon for the open house " Her bestfriend named Joohyun asked giving a worried look.

" I'm so sorry, my bus was so late, ohh..here's the painting " Tara said, giving Joohyun the paintings for the art club at the open house soon enough.

" Yeah right, your bus is always late Tara" Minhee, another friend of her said.

" Hope we can gather enough people to enter this club, i'll be sad if they have to close this club, i mean, look at the dance club, they got like 30 members, while we're only ten. And some of them only entered because other club didn't have any space for additional member again " Joohyun sighed, as she hung the paintings at the wall.

" I'm sure we will, we just gotta work hard and convincing! " Tara said, giving a supportive look to both of her friends.

~~~~

" Come visit our Art clubb!"

" Join us and improve your creativity! " 

All of the Art club's member tried to gain some other students to come. At first there were quite a lot people who entered.

" Eonni.. who paint all of this? It's really beautiful " Asked a junior to Joohyun.

"Ah! That belongs to our leader, Tara " She explained.

" Whoaa, it looked so real and so emotional " She said, staring at the painting of a sunset in the oceans.

" I know, she's the best here. You should join us, it will be fun " Minhee joined. The club were full of visitors when there are boys who yelled at the hallway.

" Come to the basketball field to see the 7 handsome seniors will do a game!!!! " At that time, girls went crazy and followed the boys immediately.

" Wha? Waitt! Where are you going? " Minhee said, trying to stop the visitors to leave. And soon the room is empty.

" How can they do this and steal out people?! This is unfair! " Tara said, with an upset face.

" We need to do something!" She walked towards the door exit when both of her friends stopped her.

" Tara don't! They are the Bangtan Boys, the 'badass' guy here, duh?  You're gonna get yourself in trouble if you do this" Minhee and Joohyun said, blocking Tara's way.

"Move guys, we can't let them steal the people away, we've been spending weeks for this Open House, i won't let them do what they want just because they act like a King here" Tara replied.

" Uhm..actually they are kinda like the ' King ' here.. " Joohyun added.

" Ughh! You're not helping guys..now.. Move! " Tara ordered and walked pass her friends, as shw walked towards the field which is full of other students, cheering for the BTS. She tried to gain their attention but it was too crowded and noisy. She decided to took one of her shoe and aimed towards the boys playing at the field, hopefully it will gaim their attention.  The shoe flew away and hit one of the player's back, leaving a black shoeprint at his white shirt. Everyone went dead silence instantly, while the person stood on his place. Tara didnt see his face, but she knew that he was holding his rage.

" Who..did...this? " He said, raising the shoe covered with colorful paint stain on it, he scanned to the crowds to find a tiny feet without one of her shoe. He looked up and saw a plain looking girl with thick glasses, quite a messy hair, and her uniform was also covered with the paint stain.

" You! Why did you do this?!" He glared and pointed.

" According to the rules, The Open House took place at the school building, NOT at the field, i know you have a great talent, and you guys are famous and all.. but you don't have to show it off. Give respect the the other clubs..and if you do wish to show it, do it inside as it is written in the rules" Tara explained.

" Aish this bi***!!" He said, throwing the dirty shoe to Tara, just for her to dodge it and the shoe landed at the P.E teacher's face. Everyone is shocked, and so does he.

" KIM TAEHYUNGG!! TO MY OFFICE! NOW! " 

~~~ 

Tara was packing her belongings in the classroom, getting ready for home, Minhee and Joohyun already went home because they had something to do. She was the last person at her class

" Oh..my shoe's untied" She said to herself, as she kneeled down and tied her shoe when she heard someone was about to come to the class. She decided to hide under the table at the back.

" Taehyung-ah, why did you bring me here? " A girl asked.

' Taehyung? Oh that wild monkey earlier ' Tara thought to herself

" Soo Jung-ah...you know ..how i feel about you, right?" He asked. Tara hold her breath, trying to not making a noise when she saw a cockroach slowly coming towards her. Tara really hates cockroach, when she was 10 she found a cockroach at her shoe and she stepped on it.

' Not now.. please not now ' She said inside her thoughts.

" Yes i know.. i like you too Taehyung, we've been friends since junior high school. I wish i can give you the answer, but i can't right now, i have to focus for my college application, and i can't afford any distraction, I'm sorry. You understand, don't you? " 

" so.. i am a distraction then? " he asked, not meeting her eyes.

" Tae.. i'm so-"

" It's alright.. I do understand,then i will wait... i wi--"  

" YIKESS!!!" Tara yelled as she kicked the cockroach away. Soo Jung noticed and quickly ran outside when she realized someone was here, not wanting herself to be seen.

" Soo Ju-- Damn It!!" Taehyung said, as he kicked the table in front of him, then he walked towards Tara and pulled her arm which made her stood up.

" Ow ow ow! It hurts!" Tara flinched at the pain Taehyung gave.

" You again geek face ! You really like to dig into people's business aren't you?!" He said, cornering her at the edge wall of the class.

" I don't, this is my class! You're the one who's barging in without permission" She replied, not wanting to look at his face which is super close.

" Then why did you hide there like a thieve, huh?" He asked, still glaring at Tara. Tara slowly walked to the right, trying to escape when he punched the wall near her face, jolting her backwards.

" Answer me!!" He ordered with full of anger.

"H-how am i suppose to reveal myself just like that? When you were confessing to a girl!" Tara replied, this time looking at his eyes.

" Don't you...ever dare to tell anyone about this!" He whispered at Tara's ear, giving her a chill all over her body.

" Pfft. Me? Why would i tell anybody else? You only gives me a bad luck" Tara replied sarcastically.

"If anyone knows, you will get the punishment" He said, leaving Tara away.

Tara knew right away how she dislike him , that Taehyung guy who thinks that he's the best in everything. Tara ruffled her hair in anger.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEAVE A COMMENT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MOREE! THANKYOU LOVELY READERS ♡♡♡
 

tumblr_n1winvmuDo1tq26sgo1_500.gif