Unexpected Meeting

Beauty in Disguise

Squeals and shouts, that was all that could be heard as fans waited for their idols to perform. Today was the day of Bora’s comeback. Although Tiffany was quite busy with her schedules, she made sure to clear some time to visit Bora to support her in her comeback. Bora knew how busy Tiffany was so she didn’t expect her to come but Tiffany wanted to surprise her best friend. She has come so far and worked so hard for this comeback. Tiffany knocked on Sistar’s waiting room door before entering. Bora glanced over in the direction of the door after hearing the knock and was surprised to see Tiffany.

“Fany! What are you doing here? I thought you were busy today. Your schedule is always so full.” Bora said as she walked over to Tiffany and gave her a huge hug.

“Of course I wouldn’t miss my best friend’s comeback. What kind of friend would I be if I did? I made sure to clear some of my schedule to come visit.” Tiffany answered with a huge grin on her face. “Oh and I come bearing gifts.”

Tiffany held up a cake in one hand and some snacks in the other. Tiffany knew how much Bora loved to eat and that Bora would need heaps energy for her comeback so she brought some of her favourite foods for her to enjoy. As Tiffany placed the food down onto the table, there was another knock at the door. Walking through the door was Kai, Bora’s boyfriend. There was another person walking in behind him but Tiffany paid no attention to them.

“Kai!” Bora shouted with excitement as she ran over to her boyfriend giving him a kiss. Kai’s arms wrapped around Bora, bringing her into an embrace. Bora knew how busy Kai was and really appreciated it that he found the time to visit her. Whenever they were together they would make the most of the time. They would go into a world of their own. Not wanting to disturb their time together, Tiffany was about to make her way out but stopped in her tracks as she realised who had walked through the door behind Kai.

“Ah, long time no see Baekhyun.” Said Tiffany as her lips curled up slightly into a smile but there was some sadness and sorrow in that smile. It has been a while since she saw her ex-boyfriend and her first love. Before Baekhyun could reply, Kai spoke up.

“Sorry, I didn’t know that you would be here. I would have gotten someone else to come with me if I knew.” Kai knew the situation between Tiffany and Baekhyun. Bora and Kai had been together for a while and they never kept any secrets from each other. Bora had informed Kai on how delicate the situation was between them. Since it concerned both of their friends, they knew one day they would cross paths. They did their best to avoid it but today it was not in their favour.

“It’s okay. There’s no need to apologise.” Tiffany replied, giving a reassuring smile. “We will leave you guys to it.”

Tiffany and Baekhyun made their way out, closing the door behind them. Tiffany was about to leave when Baekhyun grabbed hold of Tiffany’s wrist.

“Steph. Could we talk?”

Tiffany’s face turned dark. To be honest, she didn’t want to see him let alone talk to him. Seeing him just made all the memories flood back and not all of them were good. Tiffany had gotten pretty good at acting and fake smiling but she was at her limit. She managed to get out of his grip before replying.

“I don’t think that is a good idea.” Tiffany replied without facing him. She didn’t want to see his face nor did she want him to see her face right now. Tiffany did her best to hold in her tears but she could feel her eyes starting to water.

“Please Steph.” Baekhyun pleaded showing his desperation.

Tiffany only shook head, not trusting herself to speak before walking away as fast as she could. She just wanted to get out of there. Baekhyun just stood there and watched as Tiffany disappeared. Baekhyun leaned against the wall as he let out a huge sigh. ‘Of course she wouldn’t talk to me.’ He thought.

 

The waves crashed against the shore as Tiffany made her way through the sand and into the water. Only her feet were submerged in water as she stood there looking out into the ocean. Her shoes dangled beside her as she held them in her right hand. Tiffany needed to cool down and think. The beach was one of her favourite places to visit and think and it was also the place she felt most at ease. She would also come to relax but too many thoughts were circling around in her head. After all these years she tried her best not to cry but right now she felt like letting it all out. First seeing Taeyeon and now Baekhyun just brought too many memories back. Things that she had avoided and wanted to forget but the past was starting to catch up to her. They were coming at her as if she was being hit by a car. No time to prepare but just to accept the situation that was happening and to react accordingly. Tiffany didn’t know whether she was ready to face it but it seems like fate is forcing her to deal with it. ‘I guess it’s time to face the music. Why aren’t you here mum?’

The cool ocean breeze blew softy past making Tiffany’s hair fly gently in the direction of the breeze. Tiffany closed her eyes as she breathed in the fresh air. Tears started to escape from her eyes and flow slowly down her cheeks as her mind was enveloped with memories.

Nichkhun had just finished a photo shoot at a beach house. Having no other schedule after the photo shoot, Nichkhun decided to spend his time at the beach. Since it was getting dark, the beach was quite empty. Feeling the sand in between his toes, Nichkhun slowly walked across the beach enjoying the cool breeze that blew past. Nichkhun caught sight of someone who looked like Tiffany but he knew it wasn’t Tiffany but it was Stephanie. Ever since he met Tiffany he knew she was hiding something. Although she hid her face with her fringe and glasses, he could still see how beautiful she was. Her beauty was just like Stephanie’s but he had a suspicion that they were the same person. As he got closer, he saw that there were tears falling down her face. Nichkhun hesitated not knowing whether to approach her or not but his heart wouldn’t let him leave her to cry all by herself.

“Stephanie…” He said softly as he carefully approached her.

Tiffany was a bit shocked to hear her name. She quickly wiped her tears and put on a smile before turning around to see who called her name but the smile couldn’t fool Nichkhun. Nichkhun only walked closer towards Tiffany closing the gap between them until he was right in front of her. He gazed into her eyes as he brought his hand to her cheek, wiping away a tear that fell down her cheek. He wrapped his arms around Tiffany bringing her into a hug.

“You don’t have to hold it in. Just let it all out. I’ll be here for you. You aren’t alone.” Nichkhun said, holding her close.

Tiffany leaned her forehead against his chest and let out everything that she had bottled up inside of her for the past few years. She felt comfortable in his arms. Nichkhun was silent as he held her close. Nichkhun was surprised for a second when Tiffany suddenly wrapped her arms around his waist but then his mouth curved into a smile. They stayed in that position until Tiffany started to calm down.

After crying her heart out, Tiffany and Nichkhun sat down on the sand looking at the ocean. The moon shone brightly lighting up the darkness. Its reflection could be seen on the ocean, which made it such a beautiful view to look at. They sat there in silence just enjoying the sight.

“You’re not going to ask why I was crying?” Tiffany questioned as she broke the silence.

Nichkhun shook his head before giving Tiffany a response. “You’ll tell me when you are ready. Come on it’s getting late. We should head home.”

Nichkhun got up and held out his hand to help Tiffany up. She looked into his eyes and then at his hand. ‘Maybe he is different.’ She thought, grabbing his hand. ‘Perhaps I can trust him.’  

 

The next day after school, Tiffany went to her father’s company to help her father with the new fashion line that was going to be released. She made sure to take off her disguise before going to her father’s company. Entering his office, she was shocked to see Nichkhun sitting down in front of her father, ‘This week is full of surprises isn’t it. Lucky I made sure to take off my disguise. I wonder what he is doing here though. My father never mention anything about him.’

“Ah Stephy you’re here. You remember Nichkhun right? There have been so many positive reviews and comments on your last photo shoot with Nichkhun. Everyone liked seeing you two working together and as a couple so I have asked Nichkhun to model for the next fashion show. You guys will be working very closely to each other so please be kind to each other.”

“I look forward to working with you.” He said with a huge grin on his face.

 


Hello I am back with another chapter! I apologise for the late update but i've been quite busy lately and it will get even more busy soon since i'm going to be flooded with exams and assignments but i'll try my best to update.

So finally Bora's boyfriend is revealed. I know you guys might want to see cute moments between this couple so i have a few options. There might be some throughout the story but I can't guarantee anything.

The options are:

1. Special Chapter/s

2. Sequel/Background Story

3. New Story/Plot

Let me know which one you would like me to do.

New character's are popping up everywhere. Baekhyun has made an appearance. How do you think he fits into Tiffany's past? More questions are going to be popping up about Tiffany's past.

While we're on the topic of Kai and Baekhyun. Exo has made a comeback! I am loving their new song Call Me Baby and their whole album is amazing!

Happy Easter Everyone!!! :D