Shopping

Beauty in Disguise

“So the sleeping beauty awakes.” Nichkhun said with a smug face.

Tiffany tried to formulate some words to reply but nothing came out. was still wide open from the shock. After a few seconds, she started realising that she was touching his bare chest and quickly backed away. That was when she got a full view of his body and if was absolutely jaw-dropping. His abs was toned and defined, still with drops of water dripping down after coming out of the shower. She gawked at his perfectly toned six-pack, hoping she wasn’t drooling.

“Are you going to shower or are you too busy admiring my body.” He teased with a mischievous smirk.

Tiffany snapped out of her trance as her cheeks flushed bright red. She gave a shy, small nod to Nichkhun before hastily walking around him and into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She leaned against the door and slowly slid down onto the floor. ‘What is wrong with you?’

 

Tiffany came downstairs to find Nichkhun preparing something that smelt delicious. She sat down at the kitchen bench top as Nichkhun passed her some food. A range of things was placed in front of her. There was rice, kimchi, grilled short ribs (galbi), spicy seafood salad, vegetable omelette and tofu. Everything looked so delicious. Tiffany was amazed with his cooking abilities that she was in disbelief.

“Did you really make all this?”

“Yup, are you amazed?”

Tiffany responded with a nod making Nichkhun chuckle.

“Come on, let’s eat before it gets cold.”

Nichkhun joined Tiffany as they began to stuff their stomachs with food. Everything was pretty much demolished when they had finished. Nichkhun was about to begin cleaning up but as Nichkhun reached for the dish Tiffany stopped him.

“You did the cooking, so I’ll clean up.” Tiffany reasoned. She began placing the plates on top of each other and then brought them over to the sink. Nichkhun couldn’t sit still so he followed her and began rolling his sleeves to help. Tiffany was about to argue but was stopped by Nichkhun.

“It’ll be faster with the both of us.”

Giving in to defeated Tiffany complied. As they began washing the dishes, Tiffany still wasn’t quite sure why he was here in the first place. Asking him had totally slipped her mind after bumping into him upstairs. Curious, Tiffany began questioning him.

“So why are you here in my house?”

“Well, it’s quite a long story but in short someone wouldn’t let go me so I had no choice but to stay until she let go.”

“Ah… I see.” Tiffany said under her breath. Embarrassed, Tiffany hid her face while slowly retreating into her shell. Tiffany racked her mind to try and remember the events of yesterday but had no recollection of this. Taking the attention away from her she asked, “What do you have planned for today?”

Nichkhun didn’t have to think about this since he had everything planned out already. Knowing he and Tiffany didn’t have any schedules for today he planned a day out.

“I need your help finding a suit.”

“Wouldn’t your stylist be more helpful?”

“I want you opinion. Come on let’s go.”

Before Tiffany could say anything, he quickly grabbed her hand and directed her out the door.

 

Nichkhun had thought this out carefully and prepared some disguises in the car. With both of them being extremely popular, they both had to be careful, although Nichkhun wouldn’t mind if they were caught. Arriving at the shops, it was quite busy. Not wanting to lose Tiffany, Nichkhun slipped his hand into hers and interlocked their fingers. When Tiffany felt her fingers interlace with his, she couldn’t help smiling. Her heart was jumping for joy. Walking through the shops, they looked like the perfect couple. Finding a store, they began to browse through the clothes. Tiffany picked a coupled of suits and handed them to Nichkhun to try. Coming out of the changing room, Nichkhun modelled each suit. At first he was modelling like he usually would, cool and handsome but then he started doing some dorky poses making Tiffany laugh hysterically. Finally calming themselves down, they chose a suit. As Nichkhun was purchasing the suit, Tiffany was looking at the jewellery. One in particular caught her eye. It was Tiffany & Co.’s white gold Tiffany T wire bracelet. Finalising the purchase, Nichkhun walked over to Tiffany to see what she was admiring.

“What are you looking at?”

“Uh… Nothing. Where are we off to next?” replied Tiffany as she began exiting the store.

Nichkhun looked back to where she was gazing before following Tiffany.

Leaving the shops, they decided to walk around. Seeing an ice-cream truck they bought two ice-cream cones and found a bench in the park to sit down, enjoying the rest of the day.

“You know today was fun. Thank you.”

“I should be thanking you instead for accompanying me and helping me find a suit.” Nichkhun said. “I have a gift for you.”

Nichkhun reached into one of the bags and grabbed out a Tiffany blue box with a white ribbon tied around into a bow. Tiffany was at a loss for words.

“Aren’t you going to open it?”

Tiffany nodded and slowly untied the bow letting the ribbon fall down. Lifting the lid, she saw the same Tiffany & Co. white gold wire bracelet she was looking at.

“I can’t accept this.”

“Like I said it’s a gift. All you have to say is thank you.”

“Thank you! I Love it!” Tiffany exclaimed excitedly as she wrapped her arms around him giving him a big hug. Nichkhun was stunned for a second before reciprocating her actions. After breaking the hug, Nichkhun took hold of Tiffany’s hand and put the bracelet on her wrist.

“I’m going to wear this everyday.” Said Tiffany.

Nichkhun chuckled at how excited and happy Tiffany was. The moment was extremely special. It was one of the times she showed her real self, her real smile. ‘She’s should be like this more often.’ he thought.

“Come on, it’s getting late. We should go home.” He said. He stood up first and then placed his hand out to help Tiffany. Tiffany took his hand and they began making their way home hand in hand with their fingers intertwined.

 

Victoria checked her phone once again. It was like the hundredth time she had checked her phone in the last minute and there was still nothing. ‘Why is he not replying?’ Frustrated, she threw her phone onto her bed.

“What’s wrong?” Krystal asked as she collapsed onto the bed.

“Khun still hasn’t replied.” Answered Victoria, crossing her arms and joining Krystal on the bed.

“I’m sure he’s just busy.”

“Maybe you’re right.”

As Victoria lied on the bed, she thought back to when her and Nichkhun met.

As the bell rang, everyone made their way home with their parents except Victoria. Victoria sat on the bench outside the school as she waited for her dad to pick her up. Swinging her legs, she stared at the road as cars drove pass. Every time a car stopped she perked up but once she quickly realised it wasn’t her dad she began to mope again. After a few hours Victoria began to cry. Her father wasn’t coming.

“What’s wrong?” she heard a voice ask.

“My dad isn’t coming. He has forgotten about me.” Victoria replied through her sniffles as she tried to stop crying.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure he will come soon. He’s just a bit busy that’s all.” Nichkhun reassured Victoria. “How about I keep you company until he comes?”

Victoria nodded as she wiped away a tear that fell down her cheek. Nichkhun sat down beside her to keep her company.

“My name is Nichkhun by the way.” He introduced with a smile.

“Victoria…” replied Victoria trying to smile with her eyes still red and swollen from crying.

Victoria’s phone rang snapping her back to the present. She checked her phone and quickly sat up straight. Finally getting a reply she excitedly started to tap away on her phone.

“You worry too much. I’ll leave you to it.” Krystal said before getting up and leaving the room, while Victoria continued to happily tap away on her phone.

 

Yet again, Tiffany became surround by darkness but this was different. She felt like she was suffocating. Actually it felt more like someone was suffocating her. She tried to fight back the invisible figure but there was nothing, just her and the darkness. The darkness slowly fell away unveiling the front of her house. Before she could get herself orientated, a hand suddenly clamped over . Tiffany struggled to breathe as she tried to fight back. She attempted to scream but nothing came out. She felt hopeless. They pulled her towards the van as she helplessly struggled. Before she was completely dragged into the van, she locked eyes with someone she knew. They were walking towards her house but stopped as they watched the scene that was happening right in front of them. Hoping they would help, Tiffany continued to fight back but slowly stopped struggling as she realised they weren’t going to do anything. Tiffany saw them turn their head away, pretending to see nothing and walked away. Tiffany continued to watch the figure retreat as they slowly got smaller and smaller until they were gone like the wind. After that she became unconscious as darkness engulfed her again.

Tiffany’s eye’s flung wide open leaving her to stare at the ceiling. Covered in cold sweat, she slowly sat up trying to gather her thoughts. Hoping out of her bed she walked out onto her balcony and leaned on the rail. Watching the sunset rise, many thoughts circled her mind. Tiffany hugged her arms close to her body as a cool breeze blew past, sending shivers up her spine. ‘So that part of my past has finally caught up to me too.’

 


Helloooo everyone!! ( ◠ ◡ ◠ ) I know exams are comming up and assignments are due but i wanted to release another chapter before i become stressed. If any of you guys have any tips for studying it would be greatly appreciated. :) I also know you guys would want an update. So here it is. :D

So back to the story we have how Victoria and Nichkhun meet. A bit more of Tiffany's past. She has quite a bit of a complicated past but you'll see how it connects in the end. Well atleast i hope you will see how it connects. I think the next chapter will have the masquerade ball. I was actually going to have the masquerade ball in chapter 9 but then i had all these ideas and it just slowly got pushed back.

From the nightmare you can probably guess there is going to be a new character. Guess who? Hint: i wonder why their name is in the tags but they haven't been mentioned at all in the story yet.

One more thing, i think we have all heard that Tiffany and Nichkhun have broken up. Im so sad (╥⌓╥). I was so devastated that i nearly lost inspiration for this story but don't worry i'll continue writing this story and continue to support them both.

I think that's all for this chapter. I love hearing from you guys so please don't be afraid to comment. Until next time byee <3 (༶ ˃͈ 3 ˂͈ )♡