Unforgotten Feelings

Beauty in Disguise

“Ba-dump.” Tiffany’s heart skipped a beat. Old memories flashed in her head as she was reminded of all the enjoyable times they had together. In her heart, she never really forgotten him and these feelings.

“Please hear me out.” Siwon begged as he tightened his grip. “I never meant to hurt you.”

Tiffany kept silent. She wanted to hear him out. She wanted to know why he left without a word. Why he left her. These questions have been on her mind ever since he disappeared.

“I have always regretted leaving you.” Siwon continued, taking Tiffany’s silence as an approval to speak. “When you were kidnapped right in front of my eyes, I panicked. I didn’t know what to do and in the end I just froze. I can’t believe I just let the one I love struggle and get taken right before my eyes. I felt useless and powerless. I was frustrated and angry at myself. All I could do for you was to call the police and to let them handle it. I was relieved when I heard you were safe but I couldn’t face you. Not after what I did. I had no right to see you or to even be by your side. So I left without a word. When I think back to that day, I keep thinking that maybe things would have been different. Maybe you might not have been kidnapped if I interfered. Maybe I would have still been by your side.”

Tiffany could feel tears threatening to come out. She never knew he felt this way. All her life she thought he never cared about her. Siwon released her from the hug and wiped her tears that escaped.

“I won’t leave you anymore. I’ll always be by your side. Will you let me stay by your side?” Siwon requested as he caressed Tiffany’s cheek.

Tiffany grabbed Siwon’s hand that was caressing her cheek. She was tempted to accept his request but her heart no longer belonged to him. Nichkhun has now completely taken over her heart. If it wasn’t for him, she wouldn’t be who she is now.

“I’m sorry but I have someone else by my side now and I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Tiffany answered sincerely. “But I’m glad that I got to hear your side of the story.”

Tiffany gave Siwon a nostalgic smile, that he missed, before walking out of the room. Siwon was left standing all alone in the room. Siwon sighed as he leaned back onto the bed. He knew she was going to say that but he still hoped that maybe he could change her mind. Although he was rejected, Siwon wasn’t going to give up that easily. He was one step closer to her and that was enough for now.

 

The next day Tiffany went to school for the first time without her disguise. It felt strange but she was finally able to be herself. Although she was going to miss her disguise, she finally showed herself, even though it was an accident. When she was nearing at the school gates, she could see a crowd of people waiting for her. How did she know they were waiting for her? Well when they saw her, they began charging towards Tiffany like a bull. Tiffany was at a loss of what to do. How was she going to escape? Just as she was trying to think of an escape route, out of no where, Siwon grabs her hand and together they begin running in the opposite direction.

“Wait where are we going.” Tiffany yelled, trying to keep up.

“I know another way into the school without being seen.” Siwon replied.

“You’ve been here for like two days, how do you know another way in. How come I don’t know this?” Tiffany questioned as they finally lost the people who were chasing them. They came to a stop as they caught their breaths.

“I have my ways.” Siwon said with a smirk. “Plus it is a secret passageway so of course you wouldn’t know.”

They walked through a deserted alleyway to the other side of the school. There was a fence that surrounded the whole school but within the fence was a gate that was extremely well hidden. It just blended in with the fence making it unnoticeable. After entering into the school, they were surrounded by trees and bushes. The trees and bushes made it look like their pathway was blocked but if you walked in a bit further and pushed some of the branches away, there was a small dirt pathway. This pathway then lead all the way to the Greenhouse. Tiffany was amazed as she slowly followed Siwon’s steps. All this time there was a secret pathway and she never noticed.

While Tiffany was too busy being amazed by the new discovery, Siwon had walked over to the the pink roses and plucked the prettiest rose. He made his way back to Tiffany and held out the rose in front of Tiffany.

“For you. The prettiest rose for the prettiest girl in the world.” Siwon said sweetly, making Tiffany blush slightly at the compliment.

“You remembered my favourite flowers.” Tiffany replied, slightly surprised. She accepted the rose bringing it towards her nose to smell. A sweet rose aroma filled her nose as she caught a whiff of the rose. “Thank you. I’ll accept this gift this time but I don’t think I should be accepting anything else from another guy. I’m sure Nichkhun wouldn’t like it.”

Tiffany giggled at the thought of Nichkhun being mad. She thought it was so adorable whenever he got angry, that she can’t help but smile at his reaction every time. Siwon was jealous seeing her smile like that. Especially since she was thinking of another guy.  It was the happiest he had ever seen her. Even when they were dating, he had never see her this happy. ‘I wish she would smile like that while thinking of me one day.’ Siwon thought, making his desire to get her back even stronger.

“Come on, we should get going before the bell rings.” Tiffany mentioned as she began walking out of the Greenhouse, making Siwon follow.

 

They both made it through the school safely without anyone harassing them. Or so they thought… because waiting in front of their classroom was a hoard of people waiting for Tiffany. As they saw her walking towards the classroom, they began surrounding her, making her trapped. They were all talking at once making it impossible to hear what each person was saying. From what could be heard, most of them were apologising but Tiffany didn’t care about anything they were saying. Especially all their insincere apologies. They were only apologising and talking to her because they found out who she actually was.

“I won’t apologise to you.” A girl said sternly from the side, making everyone go silent. They all began moving to the side revealing the owner of the voice.

Tiffany began to smirk as she saw who the voice belonged to. “Victoria. It’s nice to see you again. I don’t want an apology. I expected that much from you but I’m not giving up that easily either. I wont go down without a fight.”

“I don’t know why you keep trying because you know I’m going to win.”

“We’ll see about that shall we.” Answered Tiffany as she gave a smug smirk, making Victoria extremely annoyed at her confidence.

 

During lunch, Tiffany hid inside the Greenhouse. People have been surrounding her all day non stop. She just needed some peace and quiet but that was nearly impossible. ‘I guess no more peace and quiet at school. I wish Nichkhun was here right now.’ Tiffany thought as she sighed to herself. Then suddenly her phone began ringing.

“Nichkhun!” Tiffany yelled in excitement as she answered the phone. “What a coincidence, I was just thinking about you.”

Nichkhun on the other side of the phone was just too happy to hear her voice. He was smiling so hard that his cheeks began to hurt.

“I was just thinking about you too. I really want to hug you right now but it’s too bad I’m not there right now.”

“I know but just hang in there for two more days and then you’ll be back by my side.”

“I’ll try my best for you. How have things been going over there anyways?” Nichkhun asked curiously. He has been worrying non stop since he left.

“Everything is fine…” Tiffany replied with a bit of worry in her voice. She wasn’t sure when she should tell him about everything that had happened the last two days but she knew now definitely wasn’t the right time.

“Why does your tone not match with what your saying.” Nichkhun questioned.

“You’re just thinking too much.” Tiffany answered quickly hoping he wouldn’t catch on anymore and ask her more questions. “Lunch is over now so I have to go. Do your best with the rest of the recording okay. Bye I love you!”

Tiffany hung up quickly, leaving Nichkhun hanging on the other side. 'Something is definitely not right. She’s hiding something from me.’ He thought as he began to worry even more than before.

 

As Siwon finished his dance practice, he was greeted by Victoria who had waited patiently outside the room.

“What do you want?” Siwon scowled as he took his towel and wiped his sweat.

“Could we talk for a moment.” Victoria requested.

“If you’re going to hurt Tiffany again I won’t forgive you.”

“Just hear me out. I have a proposal for you.”

Siwon studied her for a minute trying to figure out her real purpose for being here. “Go on…”

“Well the thing is I like Nichkhun and you like Tiffany. I don’t want Nichkhun stolen from me and I’m sure you want Tiffany for yourself as well. So how about we join hands to try and break them up.” Victoria suggested. “And if you cooperate with me, I won’t hurt Tiffany anymore. I won’t even lay a hand on her. What do you say?”

Siwon hesitated. Although he did want Tiffany all to himself, was this really the right way to do it?

“I’ll give you some time to think about it.” Victoria said before leaving.

“Wait!” Siwon shouted. Victoria’s lips curled into a huge grin as she halted. “I’ll do it. I’ll cooperate with you.”

 


Hellooooo my lovely readers :D It's been a long wait but finally i was able to write up another chapter for you guys. 

Victoria and Siwon join hands. What trouble are they going to stir?

Will Siwon be able to make Tiffany change her heart?

Until next time ~ Byeeee <3 xx