Revived

Beauty in Disguise

“Quick!! Get her into the emergency room immediately!!” yelled one of the paramedics, as we arrived at the hospital. Doctors instantly rushed to attend Tiffany. She was immediately sent into surgery as they all tried their best to resurrect her life.

It was a long anxious wait in the waiting room. Nichkhun couldn’t sit still and kept walking from one side of the room to the other. In the meantime, Mr Hwang had called the others to tell them about the current situation. They had all rushed to the hospital as soon as they heard the devastating news. Everyone was silent as we waited anxiously for the results. ‘Tiffany you can’t die on me. You still owe me.’ Bora thought to herself as she worried about her best friend. She never imagined being in a situation like this. Never in her life has she thought that she would lose her best friend. Tiffany was there for her just as much as she was there for Tiffany. No one could ever replace her.

 

Hours had passed and there was still no news. Everyone was starting to think about the worst that could happen. They were all tired and distressed, especially Mr Hwang. First losing his wife and now he might lose his precious daughter. They meant the world to him. ‘Please don’t take the one thing left in my life’ Mr Hwang pleaded silently. The sliding frosted glass door suddenly opened making everyone stand up. Finally, the doctor in charge of Tiffany’s operation walked out towards them. Everyone looked at the doctor hopefully as they anticipated the results.

“Stephanie… she is going to be okay.” The doctor revealed, making everyone breathe a sigh of relief. “We had to give her a blood transfusion since she lost a lot of blood but luckily the bullet did not hit any vital organs. Right now she is resting but she’ll be waking up soon. So you can visit her in her room.”

They all went to visit Tiffany after the good news. She was still sleeping when they entered the room. Mr Hwang quickly went to her side and held her hand as they all waited for Tiffany to wake up. Nichkhun stood at the end of the bed while the others were towards Tiffany’s left. Nichkhun watched her breathing steadily, relieved that she was fine.

 

Tiffany was seriously starting to get annoyed with the darkness. ‘Great. Darkness… again. I really need to invest in some lighting.’ She thought as she scanned her surroundings.

“Miyoung.” A familiar voice softly called.

Tiffany thought she was hearing things cause it couldn’t have been the person she was thinking of. ‘Great I must be dead.’ Then suddenly she was standing in a garden full of pink roses and right in front of her was the one she missed the most. Her mother.

“Yup I must be dead.” Tiffany accidently said out loud.

Her mother softly giggled. “Just unconscious my darling.”

Tiffany started to tear up. She never thought she would be able to see her mother again. Tiffany’s mother gave her a huge warm hug, a hug that Tiffany had longed for. She really missed these moments with her mother.

“You’ve been really brave Stephie.” She said with a smile. “I’m glad we can talk again but we can’t waste too much time.”

“But… Mum. I don’t want you to leave again.”

“I know my darling. It must have been extremely hard for you to let me go wasn’t it but you have become really strong and you will become stronger. I just know it because that’s the Stephie I know. Plus it’s not your time yet. You’ve got somewhere else to be don’t you. Your heart is telling you that you have to go back to your father and your friends. Everyone is waiting for you Stephie. Nichkhun is waiting for you.” Mrs Hwang said with a wink, making Tiffany blush.

“I’ll always be watching you just like I always have. Don’t dwell too much on the past. Just keep looking forward.” Tiffany’s Mother continued, giving some advice.

“I’ll try my best.” Replied Tiffany, wiping away her tears and replacing it with a smile.

“That’s my girl. You know I approve of Nichkhun. I really like him. Tell him I said thank you for looking after you in my place.” Mrs Hwang mentioned giving Tiffany a kiss on the forehead before the scene started to shift. “I love you my darling. Always be true to yourself.”

Tiffany slowly started to open her eyes as she was greeted with brightness. It took a few minutes for her to get use to the brightness and to get her head around everything that just occurred. She could feel the pain throbbing from her right shoulder. Tiffany looked around and saw everyone waiting. She slowly tried to get up but failed and fell back onto the soft pillow.

“Whoa there. Be careful.” Mr Hwang spoke up first. You could hear the relief in his voice as Tiffany woke up. Tiffany wanted to give him a massive hug but it would have been extremely painful if she lifted her shoulders. Instead she had to settle with squeezing her father’s hand letting him know that she was okay.  

“Please don’t scare me like that again.” Said Mr Hwang as he reciprocated Tiffany’s actions by squeezing her hand.

“I’ll try my best not to.” Tiffany responded, giving her father a reassuring smile.

After making sure Tiffany was fine and comfortable, Mr Hwang excused himself to take care of some paperwork and to discuss some information with the doctor about Tiffany’s discharge. After Mr Hwang left the room, Bora had jumped on Tiffany and gave her huge hug.

“Ow! Remember to be careful of my shoulder.” Tiffany mentioned as she hugged her best friend back using her available left arm.

“Oh… Yeah… hehe Sorry forgot. I just had to make sure you were actually real.” Bora said, releasing Tiffany from the hug. “I missed you, you can’t leave me especially not since you still owe me okay.”

“Haha yes of course. Now Kai please take her away before she breaks my bones again.” Tiffany joked.

As Kai dragged Bora away, Taeyeon also gave Tiffany a hug but instead she went for more of a gentle approach. She held onto Tiffany just a bit longer to make sure she wasn’t going anywhere. After all she had just gotten her to talk to her again. It was already painful enough the past few years; it would have been even more painful to lose her forever.  

“I’m glad your okay. I just you back, I couldn’t lose you again.” Taeyeon voiced her thoughts as she held onto Tiffany.  

“Don’t worry. I won’t be going anywhere soon especially not after we just rekindled our friendship. We have to make up for the lost time together.” Replied Tiffany nearly making Taeyeon cry. “Please don’t cry or I’ll start crying.”

Taeyeon nodded before breaking away from the hug. She gave Tiffany a big bright smile and a secret wink before exiting the room, leaving Tiffany and Nichkhun alone. Nichkhun had moved closer towards Tiffany until he was beside her. The room was filled with silence until Tiffany decided to speak up first.

“You don’t seem surprised at my appearance.” Tiffany questioned curiously.

“What do you mean? You look beautiful all the time.” Nichkhun replied acting clueless.

“You know what I mean. The fact that I am Stephanie.”

“Didn’t I tell you, I would recognise you anywhere.” Nichkhun answered with a smile.

This phrase made Tiffany extremely happy. She didn’t have to hide herself anymore. Silence had filled the room once again. Tiffany was about to speak up again but as she was about to say something, Nichkhun interrupted. The atmosphere suddenly changed as Nichkhun became serious.

“Sorry I wasn’t able to protect you.” Nichkhun apologised.

Tiffany shook her head. “No, it wasn’t your fault. I was just glad you were there.” Replied Tiffany, giving Nichkhun one of her famous eye smiles.

Nichkhun watched her with a soft smile on his face. Everything she did was just perfect that he couldn’t help but smile. The smile that he thought he would never see again meant the world to him. He was ecstatic that she was still here, breathing and alive. After nearly losing her, he knew he should tell Tiffany his feelings. He couldn’t wait any longer; he just wanted her all to himself. Nichkhun placed his hand on Tiffany’s cheek and leaned in closer until their lips met. Tiffany was shocked at first but did not resist. She closed her eyes and let him kiss her. Her heart was beating so fast that it felt like it was going to burst out of her chest. She felt like the luckiest girl in the world. After they broke from their kiss, Nichkhun rested his forehead on Tiffany’s.

“When you got shot I thought I would lose forever. I didn’t want you to leave me. There was still so much I wanted to do with you because I love you.” Nichkhun confessed. “You can’t leave me again okay.”

Tiffany was so happy that tears of joy flowed down her face. “I love you too.”

After hearing Tiffany’s response, Nichkhun had the biggest grin on his face. He pulled her in for a hug being careful of her wound. Tiffany buried her face in his chest and embraced his warmth.

“There are still some things I need to tell you.” Tiffany mentioned. Nichkhun let go of Tiffany, making her lie down again.

“It’s okay. You can tell me another time but right now you should rest.” Nichkhun replied as he brushed some hair out of her face.

 “Now sleep.” He said before placing a kiss on her forehead.

Tiffany gave Nichkhun a smile before closing her eyes. Nichkhun stayed by her side holding her hand until she fell sleep.

 

A familiar person stood in front of the school gates looking at the school building. ‘I wonder if I’ll be able to see Stephanie again. Will she even hear me out.’ He thought, sighing to himself. He walked onto the school grounds with his manager for protection. Girls were screaming and fangirling as he made his way through the school to the Principals office. After completing some paperwork for his enrolment at this school, the Principal welcomed him.

“I’m glad you chose this school to attend. I hope you enjoy your experience here and welcome to this school Siwon.”

 


Helloooooooooo :D It's that time again YAY!! I've been trying to update atleast once a week and so far i think im doing pretty well. So i hope i can keep this up. I know some of you guys have been waiting for khunfany moments so here it is!!

Tiffany is still alive YAY! Maybe she might die later on...... Just Kidding.... or am i ;)

Tiffany and Nichkhun finally tell each other their feelings for each other YAY this is exciting isn't it?

Finally Siwon makes his appearance. (Well i was suppose to include him earlier in the story but like things happened and yeah... but atleast he's finally going to be in the story.) What role do you think he will play in this story?

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter. Until next timeeee ~ <3