Ex Boyfriend Returns

Beauty in Disguise

Siwon gave everyone a dashing smile. His eyes scanned the room until he noticed a girl sitting near the back of the room, staring out the window. She was completely uninterested in what was happening, despite all the noise everyone was making. ‘She looks oddly familiar… like Stephanie.’ Siwon thought.

Tiffany tried her best to hide but that was pretty much impossible. So she decided to stare out the window hoping that she wouldn’t get noticed. She took one glance and instantly regretted it. Their eyes met. Tiffany jumped in surprise as they locked eyes. ‘Crap!’ She thought. She averted her eyes as fast as she could, catching a glimpse of Siwon smirking.

“Your seat will be behind Tiffany, over in the back right corner near the window.” The teacher announced, pointing in Tiffany’s direction.

Siwon made his way down the aisle towards his seat. He kept his eyes on Tiffany until he sat down. Tiffany shrunk in her seat. ‘Great why is he seated behind me?’ She wondered. She could feel someone staring at her but she kept her eyes on her desk trying to ignore it. Through out the whole lesson she couldn’t concentrate. She kept shifting uncomfortably in her chair until finally the bell rang. She was about make an escape when someone caught her.

“Could we talk?” Siwon asked, as he appeared right next to her, blocking her from leaving.

“Sorry but I have something to do.” Tiffany replied, making up an excuse to try and leave but he wouldn’t take no as an answer.

Siwon grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the classroom. Tiffany struggled but couldn’t get out of his grasp.

“Wait!” she yelled but he completely ignored her until they reached the music room, which was empty.

Siwon kept silent as he just stared at Tiffany. Tiffany wanted to leave. She wasn’t quite sure why she was here in the first place. She was in her disguise so he shouldn’t be able to recognise her anyways. Tiffany glanced at the door looking for a chance to escape but Siwon took a step closer to her. In response, Tiffany took a step back.

“You’re Stephanie aren’t you?” Siwon questioned suddenly.

“Sorry… I don’t know what you’re taking about.” Tiffany replied anxiously. “I think you have the wrong person.”

Siwon kept inching forward, forcing Tiffany to move backwards until she hit the wall, which prevented her from moving any further. Tiffany was about to move sideways when Siwon hit the wall beside her head with both of his hands, blocking her pathway on both sides. Tiffany was stuck. ‘What do I do?’ She asked herself. Siwon moved one of his hands that he had on the wall to her chin. He lifted her chin slightly, examining her facial features.

“You’re definitely Stephanie.” He said with a smirk.

 

Nichkhun was extremely excited when the bell rang for lunch. He could finally go see his girlfriend. He made his way towards her classroom trying to squeeze through all the fan girls that surrounded him. Reaching the classroom, Tiffany was nowhere to be seen. ‘Where is she?’ he questioned himself.

"If she’s getting bullied again I swear I won’t let them go.” Nichkhun said to no one in particular.

Nichkhun grabbed his phone and dialled her number as he walked down the hallway. After a couple of rings he heard her ringtone coming from somewhere nearby. He followed the sound to the music room. He opened the door to find Siwon with his hand on Tiffany’s chin and Tiffany pinned against the wall. Siwon was also standing way too close to Tiffany for his liking. Nichkhun stormed into the room and pulled Tiffany behind him.

“What do you think you’re doing?” He snarled, glaring at Siwon.

“Oh Nichkhun, I didn’t know you attended this school.” Siwon replied with a smirk. “It’s been a while hasn’t it.”

Nichkhun didn’t like the way he was acting. This guy was trouble. He also wasn’t too pleased about what he did to Tiffany in the past but since she was in her disguise, he shouldn’t blow her cover.

“Now if you excuse me, I’ll be taking Tiffany.” Nichkhun said, storming out of the room holding Tiffany’s hand.

 

“Nichkhun! Slow down.” Tiffany pleaded, trying to keep up with him. She was relieved that Nichkhun came and saved her. His timing was perfect. To be honest, Tiffany wasn’t too sure how to handle that situation.

“Ah sorry.” Nichkhun apologised. “I just wanted to get you away from him as fast as possible.”

Tiffany found his worried and jealous face really cute. She embraced him from behind, surprising Nichkhun with her sudden action. Nichkhun turned around and pulled her into his chest, hugging her tightly.

“I wish we could stay like this.” Said Nichkhun.

“Me too.” Tiffany responded. Tiffany didn’t want to ruin the atmosphere but he was going to find out anyways. It was better hearing it from her than from someone else. “But… I guess I should tell you that Siwon is in my class.”

“WHAT?!?” Nichkhun exclaimed, breaking the hug.

“And that he sits behind me.” Tiffany added quietly making it barely audible. Tiffany became smaller and smaller, trying to hide. She hoped he wasn’t too angry about the current situation.

Nichkhun heaved a heavy sigh. ‘Why did he have to transfer to this school and to be in Tiffany’s class out of all the classes?’ Nichkhun thought to himself.

Nichkhun was going to be busy the next four days. He knew he had to leave Tiffany alone since he was going to be overseas to shoot 2PM’s new MV but trouble just had to arrive a day before he had to leave. Nichkhun didn’t want to leave Tiffany with Siwon especially since there wasn’t going to be anyone else here to protect her. Bora had already gone to China for a concert. Nichkhun tried his best to think of a solution. Nichkhun thought back to that smirk that Siwon gave him. He definitely has an ulterior motive. Was there a way for him to stay? Tiffany could see how worried and troubled Nichkhun was.

“You know I’ll be fine by myself.” Tiffany said to reassure Nichkhun but she wasn’t even too sure herself. Tiffany didn’t want Nichkhun to abandon his work just for her. She knows he works extremely hard for his fans and he loves what he does.

“But…” Nichkhun tried to refute.

“No buts. You have to go and film your MV. Plus I can’t rely on you forever.”

“I don’t mind if you rely on me. I want you to.” Nichkhun answered with a pout.

“Some problems I have to deal with by myself. Trust me.” Tiffany replied with her eye smile, giving Nichkhun a pat on the head.

After a long discussion, Tiffany finally got Nichkhun to agree to leaving her here alone while he goes to film. Tiffany didn’t want Nichkhun to worry. She just wanted him to be focused on his work. ‘I guess I should wait until later to tell him that Siwon might know my identity.’ She thought to herself. ‘Everything will be fine.’

 

‘Okay you can do this.’ Tiffany tried to convince herself. This morning she saw Nichkhun off before he left. Nichkhun hugged her so tightly that she was almost squeezed to death. She knew Nichkhun was reluctant to let her go but he had to. They were only going to be apart for four days.

When Tiffany arrived at school she was greeted with another problem. ‘Great, I forgot about you.’

“Do you have a minute?” Victoria asked in a sweet innocent voice. Even if Tiffany wanted to refuse, she knew Victoria wouldn’t let her. They moved over to the staircase where it was a bit quieter.

“I see you’ve been getting a bit too cosy with Nichkhun.” Victoria scowled.

“Isn’t that what couples are suppose to do. After all he is my boyfriend.” Tiffany said with a smug look, making Victoria angry. Victoria’s eyes and lip started to twitch with fury. Her eyebrows furrowed. You could feel she was going to release her wrath.

“Sorry but you’ve messed with the wrong person you ugly . I won’t let have him.” Victoria raged as she pushed Tiffany down the stairs. “Know where you stand.”

Tiffany braced herself for the impact as she fell but instead she felt someone catch her. It definitely couldn’t have been Nichkhun but who else could it be. Nobody would save her. Since someone cushioned her fall, the impact wasn’t as great but it still hurt. Her shoulder wound, which hasn’t healed, started to sting. Her glasses had flown off her face and hit the ground, smashing the lenses into pieces.

Victoria stood at the top of the stairs, shocked. ‘Stephanie…?’

Tiffany opened her eyes to see the person who had caught her. It was Siwon. Siwon glared at Victoria making her step back in surprise before scooping Tiffany up. He carried her princess style to the infirmary, ignoring everyone around him. Tiffany really wanted to protest but her shoulder was in too much pain and she felt exhausted. She was struggling to stay conscious. With her glasses gone, her identity was revealed. There was no hiding now. She could hear people around them whispering her name as she buried her head in Siwon’s chest to avoid people’s gazes.

They finally arrived at the infirmary, where the nurse attended to Tiffany immediately as Siwon watched from the side. When the nurse was finished, she left the room to do some other work, leaving them alone in the infirmary. Siwon was extremely worried about Tiffany. He has always regretted what he did in the past and hopes he can patch things up with her.

“Where did you get that bullet wound?” Siwon asked. “Were you kidnapped again?”

“What does that matter to you?” Tiffany responded as she hopped off the bed, making her way to the door.

“Wait!” Siwon exclaimed, grabbing Tiffany wrist and pulling her into an embrace. Siwon held her tightly so she wouldn’t escape. “I’m sorry…”

 


Helllooooo!!!!! :D Uni is going to start soon :( I am not looking forward to it. There is going to be so much to do. Wahhhhhh i cry :'(

So Siwon is creating some trouble... what is going to happen...

Victoria is also creating trouble...

Okay there is just trouble everywhere

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter :) Until next time byeeee~ <3