Mysterious Girl

Beauty in Disguise

Tiffany’s eyes slowly opened. Unsure of where she was, she inspected the room. She propped herself up, slowly remembering what happened. ‘I didn’t get to thank him. I wonder if I’ll see him again.’ She thought.

“Tiffany! Are you okay?” asked Bora, running to Tiffany’s side.“ I was worried since you never appeared back in class.”

Before Tiffany even had the chance to reply, she was bombarded with questions.

“What happened to your knee? How bad is it? Does it hurt? Can you walk? Should we go see a Doctor? Did someone do this to you? Tell me who did this to you?”

“Bora.” Tiffany said as she grabbed Bora’s wrists in both of her hands, grabbing Bora’s attention and stopping her in her tracks. “I’m okay. It was my fault that I wasn’t looking at where I was walking and tripped. I just grazed my knee that’s all.”

Bora eyed Tiffany with suspicion, trying to decipher whether she was telling the truth or lying. Concluding that she was telling the truth, Bora sighed in relief.

“Okay, as long as you’re alright. I guess we should head home now then.”

“But I need to help my Dad with his fashion show that is happening this weekend.”

“You’re not going to be doing anything today except resting and eating.”

“I just had enough sleep though.”

“Tiffany, I know you’ve been overworking yourself lately which means you haven’t been eating or sleeping properly. That two hours of sleep you just had is definitely not enough. I’ll take care of things with the fashion show; all you need to do is rest. You are in no condition to work. Idiot.” Bora said, flicking Tiffany on the forehead.

Tiffany pouted but gave a nod of understanding.

“What about your schedules? Aren’t you busy with your comeback?”

“It’s okay you don’t have to worry about me. I can take care of myself whereas you obviously can’t.”

“Okay. Let’s go home then.” Tiffany said in defeat as she pushed herself off the bed and began walking.

What a troublesome girl. I really hope she finds someone who is caring and cherishes her. She is like a child who can’t even look after herself. She needs someone by her side to keep watch of her. I hope they will also be able to open her heart again and brighten back her smile. She deserves to be treasured by someone special after all she has been through.

 

Bora was going to be promoting in Japan for the next three days, which meant Tiffany was going to be by herself again. Bora was really reluctant in leaving Tiffany all by herself again but there was nothing she could do. At lunch Tiffany visited the Greenhouse again but found herself to be tripping over again. ‘Seriously, I should really pay more attention at where I’m walking.’ Tiffany said to herself. However, this time a pair of arms caught her before she fell over.

“Is it just me or do you enjoy falling? I guess we should also stop meeting in situations like this.”

Tiffany looked up to find the same guy who had help her. She stared at him in surprise for a moment before breaking eye contact.

“Ah thank you and also thank you for the other day.”

“It was nothing really.”

They stood in silence for a moment before Tiffany realised that his arms were around her waist, making Tiffany blush.

“You can let go now.”

“Sorry.” He replied, letting her go from his grasp. “You’re looking a lot better today.”

“Yeah. I just needed some rest that’s all.”

“What were you doing that it made you so tired?”

“Just studying.” Tiffany lied, not wanting to reveal her identity.

“Oh yeah, I haven’t introduced myself, I’m Nichkhun.” He introduced with a smile.

“Steph… Tiffany.” She responded catching herself before she revealed who she was. She started to stare at him, gazing at every single feature. She had to admit that he was really handsome and cute. His smile was so attractive that she couldn’t take her eyes off him. He could kill with a smile like that. If he had noticed that she was staring, he didn’t show it.

“Nice to meet you Tiffany. Do you come here often?”

“Yeah. It’s nice and quiet and people don’t really come here.”

“Really because I come here for the plants. Isn’t that the point of Greenhouse’s?”

Tiffany giggled before replying, “Ofcourse, there is a beauty in nature. Don’t you think?”

The bell rang, interrupting their conversation.

“I should head to class, don’t want to miss it a second time. I guess I’ll see you around.”

She waved goodbye giving Nichkhun an eye smile before running off to class.

‘What a beautiful laugh and smile.’ Nichkhun thought, making his way to class.

 

Walking into the classroom, Nichkhun saw his friends and joined them at the back. They had a free period, which meant they could pretty much do anything they wanted. It was supposed to be used for catching up and studying but they didn’t have much work to complete anyways and instead just talked amongst themselves.

“Nichkhun, so where have you been disappearing to at lunch?” questioned Minjun.

“That’s a secret.” Nichkhun replied with a mischievous smirk.

“Come on, we’re friends aren’t we? We won’t tease you about it.” Wooyoung mocked. 

“He must be going to meet someone special.” Taecyeon joined, giving Wooyoung a high-five.

“Speaking of someone special, who was that girl that you were carrying the other day?” Junho asked.

“Wouldn’t you guys like to know?” Nichkhun teased.

“Yeah everyone in school has been gossiping about the mysterious girl. It’s making me curious.” Said Chansung.

“You guys will know in time.”

“Oh come on man. You can’t just keep her all to yourself.” Taecyeon protested.

“Sure I can. Just watch me. I’ll just keep you guys guessing.”

The rest of class was filled with questions and guesses, trying to figure who the mysterious girl was. Class ended with no progress. The still didn’t have the slightest clue of who the girl was or might be.

“Sorry guys but I have a photo shoot to go to.” He apologised, not feeling the slightest bit sorry at all as he left the classroom. ‘It’s not like you guys would know who she is anyways.’ Thought Nichkhun making his way out of the school. Little did he know that everyone would recognise her if she removed her disguise.  

 

Arriving at the location of the photo shoot, Nichkhun went to greet the photographer. However, something had caught his eye, a girl with long, wavy brown hair that was tied into piggy tails. The girl looked oddly similar to someone. ‘She looks a lot like Tiffany.’ He thought.

“Ah Nichkhun.” A voice called, grabbing his attention. “Thank you for coming. You must be busy but something came up with the original model and I couldn’t think of anyone better that would suit this photo shoot other than you.”

“It’s not a problem at all. I’m glad I can help. I guess I should get ready then.”

“Yes please do. We will begin in 15 minutes.” Announced the photographer before leaving to prepare the set and equipment.

Nichkhun moved his attention back to the girl but she was no longer there. ‘That’s strange. Maybe I was just imagining it’ he thought, walking off to change.

After changing, Nichkhun was on his way to the set. However, he was a bit distracted thinking about the girl and ended up bumping into someone.

“Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention to where I was walking.” Nichkhun apologised, looking up to find a beautiful girl.

“It’s okay, it was also my fault for not looking at where I was going.”

Nichkhun stared at the girl he had bump into in awe. She was absolutely gorgeous but he couldn’t shake off the feeling of how familiar she looked. He suddenly noticed that he was still staring at her and quickly looked away. Not wanting the situation to be awkward he quickly introduced himself.

“Hi, I’m Nichkhun by the way.”

“Stephanie.”

Tiffany mentally cursed herself. No wonder he looked familiar. Things seemed to click as Tiffany placed the puzzle pieces together. He wasn’t only apart of 2PM, the hottest boy band in Korea but he also occasionally modelled. She has never worked with him before but she heard a lot about him. ‘But what is he doing here?’ She wondered, hoping that he didn’t recognize her.

“Ah so I see you guys have met. Nichkhun will be replacing Myungsoo for today so that means you’ll be working with each other today. We’re going to be doing a couple concept today so please do your best.” The photographer explained. “Okay let’s get started.”

The photo shoot went along swiftly and smoothly.

“Okay, we’re going to do one more pose. Nichkhun, could you lie down onto Steph’s lap and place your hand on her cheek and could you guys just stare deeply into each other’s eyes giving a sort of longing look.”

Tiffany and Nichkhun followed the photographer’s directions. As they gazed into each other’s eyes, Tiffany could feel her heart beat faster and faster. He stared at her with such sweetness and care. Something she had not seen in a while. It made her want to trust him but something was stopping her.

“Okay, that’s a wrap. Thank you for your hard work.” The photographer interrupted, making them break their eye contact.

Tiffany quickly thanked everyone for their hard work and made her way to change out of her clothing. After touching up her make up, she stared at the mirror thinking. ‘You shouldn’t get involved with him anymore. After all, they are all the same in the end.’

 


The second chapter is out. Yay! Hope you guys enjoyed reading it. Thank you to all my lovely subscribers! :D Sorry for making you guys wait nearly a week for it.

Is anyone curious about Tiffany's past? Cause i know i am. Stay tuned and you guys will find out. :)

Let me know your thoughts so please comment or message me.