Guilty Pleasure - Chapter 4

Guilty Pleasure

He stood and looked at the unconscious boy on the bed before he finally sat down down beside him.  Heeding Myungsoo's words, he slowly began to strip the boy of the sweat soaked shirt that he was wearing.  He was ever so careful to not wake the boy up.  He contemplated a moment before removing the boy's pants.  He wondered what the boy would say if he awoke and found himself lying on a bed with a man beside him.  He shook his head of those thoughts and proceeded to wipe down the boy's body with a damp cloth.


"Should I go get lunch-" the blond figure at the door froze at the bedroom door.  His eyes widened in shock when he saw the older man leaning over the and unconscious boy.  It took him a few seconds longer to realise what the older man was actually doing.  A sigh of relief swept over him.  It seemed that the man was too invested in his task at hand to even notice his presence.  He felt that it was better not to interrupt the man so he quietly closed the door and headed out.


After wiping down the boy's body, the man carefully scooped the boy up in his arms and carried out of the bedroom.  He could not let the boy sleep in a damp bed.  As he headed for the next room, the boy stirred and slowly opened his eyes.  The man halted his steps.  He was not prepared for the boy to wake up and find himself in the arms of a man.  

A weak smile appeared on the boy's lips when he saw the older man staring back at him.  "Sunggyu..."

"You've got a fever," explained the man.  "You need to rest so be a good boy and sleep for me."

The boy stared at the man for a moment as if trying to comprehend his words.  After several seconds he nodded his head and drifted back into a deep sleep.

The man entered the room and lay the boy down on the bed.  He tucked the boy into bed and pulled the covers over him.  He stood in silence and watched as the boy slept.  He unconsciously reached out a hand to brush away several strands of hair from the boy's face.  His fingers slowly caressed the boy's cheek before trailing down to the boy's lips.  He traced the contours of the boy's lips before he came to a sudden halt and realised what he was doing.  He ran his hand through his hair and frowned in disgust at his own actions.

Kim Sunggyu, have you gone insane? he thought to himself.


For the rest of the day, the man sat beside the boy's bed, watching over him.  Every now and then he would place a hand on the boy's forehead to check his temperature.  Several hours later and the boy's condition had improved.  The worried frown on the man's face slowly disappeared.  He continued to keep watch over the boy until he felt his phone buzz in his pocket.
 

The blond figure sat in the living room eating dinner while watching tv.  He glanced at the untouched lunch and dinner on the kitchen table and sighed.  Moments later, the bedroom door opened and he saw the man stepping out and heading for the front door.

"Dongwoo, look after him," he ordered.

"Where are you going?" the blond figure asked, surprised to see the man leave the boy's side.

"Out," he replied and left without another word.


He smirked when he saw the man standing at his door.  He gestured for the man to come in.  The moment the man stepped in the door, he felt the man grab his head and pull him close.  Their lips met in a hungry and forceful kiss as if to release all his pent-up frustration inside.  He did not hate being treated so roughly.  This was why he loved the man.  This was the real Kim Sunggyu after all.