Guilty Pleasure - Chapter 16

Guilty Pleasure

Myungsoo lay the unconscious Sunggyu on the bed and began to strip off the older man's shirt.  A frowned etched on his face when he saw the blood soaked bandaged on Sunggyu's chest.  He redressed the wound before tending to Sunggyu's left hand.  Myungsoo's frown deepened upon noticing Sunggyu's missing finger.  Setting his emotions aside, he quickly worked to stop the bleeding and properly bandaged Sunggyu's hand.


When Sunggyu came to a short moment later, he felt soft lips pressed against his.  He opened his eyes and discovered that Myungsoo was kissing him.

"Attacking people in their sleep is a bad habit," Sunggyu remarked nonchalantly.

Myungsoo pulled away momentarily with a mischievous grin on his face.  "It's fine, isn't it?"

Before Sunggyu could respond, Myungsoo latched onto the older man's lips once again.  Myungsoo deepened the kiss, not wanting to allow Sunggyu a chance to protest.  With their lips locked in a heated kiss, Myungsoo's hands wandered down below.  He unbuckled Sunggyu's belt and was about to him when Sunggyu grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Myungsoo, stop it," Sunggyu commanded.

Myungsoo frowned at the interruption and stopped to look at the older man.  "Why?"

Sunggyu pushed Myungsoo aside and sat up.  "We shouldn't."

The frown remained on Myungsoo's face.  "You weren't like this when you came looking for me the other night" he reminded with a smirk.  "We both had a good time, didn't we?"

Sunggyu furrowed his brows as he recalled that night.

"Or was I just an outlet for you to release your frustration?" Myungsoo added.

Sunggyu jolted in surprise at Myungsoo's accusation but he did not deny it.  "It's different now."

The frowned returned to Myungsoo's face.  "So you two..."

Sunggyu remained silent.

"I figured as much, seeing how concerned you were over him," said Myungsoo.  "All these years and you never called me once and when you did, it was because of him."  Myungsoo paused a moment, a hint of amusement on his lips.  "You know who he is and you still went for it.  You would go so far as to corrupt an innocent kid."

"I don't need to be lectured by you," said Sunggyu as he got out of bed.

"Where are you going?" Myungsoo asked when Sunggyu started to get dressed.

"It's best for me to leave," he stated.  "I can't let you be caught up in this."

Myungsoo's eyes lit up with delight and a smile spread on his lips.  "So you still care about me after all," he chimed.  "You should have brought the kid here.  He would have been safe with me."

Sunggyu was about to walk out the door when he felt his phone buzzing in his pocket.  He glanced at the name and of the caller and answered the call.  "What is it?"

"Your puppy said he-" the voice came to an abrupt halt.

Sunggyu frowned in concerned when he heard the phone being snatched away.  "Sungyeol!"

"Sunggyu," another voice spoke after a brief moment of silence.

Sunggyu breathed a sigh of relief when he recognised the voice.  "Woohyun?  What's wrong?"

"Please don't abandon me," the boy pleaded.  "Where are you?  I want to see you."


He smirked and hastily dialled his phone.  After several rings, the call was answered. 

"I know where he is."