Guilty Pleasure - Chapter 14

Guilty Pleasure

The sound of steel crashing upon steel echoed throughout the room as the blades came in contact.  Using one sword to attack and the other to defend, Sunggyu displayed his swift movements with the two swords, surprising even Dongwoo.

Seeing Sunggyu put up a tough fight only further enticed the young man who had always seek to bring down the best.  He attacked again and again yet Sunggyu refused to yield.  When he brought his sword down again with a mighty swing, he noticed Sunggyu grimacing as their swords clashed.

He glanced at Sunggyu's left hand which was dripping with blood.  He smirked and focused all his attacks towards Sunggyu's left hand until the sword was knocked out of his hand.

"How disappointing!" mocked the young man.  "I thought you would entertain me a little longer."

Without giving Sunggyu a moment to retrieve his sword, the young man rushed into the attack and brought his sword down.  Sunggyu raised the sword in his right hand to block it.  While their swords were locked in a battle of strength, the young man kicked Sunggyu in the chest, knocking the man down.  

Sunggyu stumbled back and clutched at his chest.  The young man smirked when he saw blood seeping through Sunggyu's shirt.

"I expected much more from you," the young man sighed in disappointment.  "The Demon of the Dual Blades isn't so tough after all."  He let out a mocking laughter and the rest of his men joined in.

Taking advantage of the opportunity, Dongwoo picked up the sword on the ground and together with Sunggyu, they fought their way through the group and managed to escape out the door.

"After them!" the young man ordered.

The group gave chase and the young man was about to follow when he felt his phone buzzing in his pocket.  he glanced at the name of the caller and quickly answered it.

"Have you found him yet, Sungjong?" the voice on the line questioned.

The young man frowned in frustration.  "He's not here, Boss, but we'll find him," he replied.  "On the other hand, I've found out that the Demon of the Dual Blades isn't all he that he's rumoured to be."


Dongwoo held onto Sunggyu to support the exhausted man as they rushed down the flight of stairs.  Just as they exited the building, a back luxury car pulled up in front of them.  Sunggyu glanced at the car.  A frowned etched upon his face.  

Seconds later, their attackers caught up.  Dongwoo panicked, suspecting that their attacker's had back up.  He realised that they were caught between a rock and a hard place.  He prepared for the the worst when the driver's window rolled down and a hand extended out holding a gun which was pointed at them.