Guilty Pleasure - Chapter 12

Guilty Pleasure

Woohyun looked at the older man and frowned.  "If I ran then the one troubled would be you," he stated.  "You were ordered to kill me, weren't you?"

Sunggyu remained silent.

Judging from Sunggyu's silence, Woohyun knew the answer.  "Didn't I tell you that a mistress's son is of no importance?"  He smiled, making light of the subject.  "A man like him would never negotiate for something of no value."

Sunggyu's eyes narrowed upon hearing Woohyun's words.

"You know, the happiest days of my life have been the days spent with you," said Woohyun with a bitter smile.  "I'm glad we met."

With those words, Woohyun leaned in and kissed the older man tenderly as he savoured each second of their intimate moment.  Sunggyu did not respond to the kiss but remained still.  This saddened Woohyun who saw it as their last kiss.

Sunggyu closed his eyes for a moment as if trying to hold back his emotions.  When he opened them again, a frown appeared on his face as he pushed Woohyun away.  "Go now!"

Woohyun refused to budge.  "I'm not going anywhere!" he announced.  "I'd rather you kill me."

Sunggyu was quiet for a moment before he reached into his pocket and drew out his gun.  He held the gun at Woohyun's head.  Despite the feeling the nozzle of the gun pressed to his head, Woohyun did not even flinch.   He simply closed his eyes and stood waiting as if signalling to Sunggyu that he was ready.

There was silence as Sunggyu stood, holding the gun at Woohyun's head.  He had no intention of wanting to shoot the boy.  His finger was not even on the trigger.  He had hoped to scare the boy so that he would run away but Woohyun's stubbornness had caught him by surprise.  He slowly lowered the gun in defeat.  How could he kill the one he loved?

Woohyun slowly opened his eyes when he could no longer feel the gun presssed at his head.  Before he could even utter a word, Sunggyu pulled him into his arms and devoured his lips with so much intensity that he felt his legs give way beaneath him.  He wrapped his arms around the older man's back and clutched at his shirt.

"I love you," Sunggyu whispered.

Woohyun smiled before he felt a dull pain to the back of his neck before darkness took over.

Sunggyu caught the unconscious boy in his arms.  He had no choice but to knock the stubborn boy out.  "I'm sorry."


Sunggyu was in a kneeling position on the floor in the centre of the room.  The old man with a cigar, sat in a chair facing him with several men standing guard.

"He managed to escape from you?" the old man questioned with a displeased look upon his face.  "I've never known you to be so careless, Sunggyu."

Sunggyu lowered his head.  He had no intention of defending himself.

The old man sighed.  "You disappoint me, Sunggyu," he said as he threw a knife down in front of Sunggyu.  "But I'll forgive you this time."

Sunggyu looked at the knife and knew what he had to do.  Without hesitation, he picked up the knife and spread his left hand on the floor.