Ch.7 - Stubborn Leaders

Seven Possibilities (Revised and Edited)

I sat in between Junhyung and J-Hope with my head on Junhyung’s shoulder. I was just wishing that I could just get away from the situation; that I could just run away with Junhyung for a while.

 

“I don’t know if I can do this again. Daehyun was bad enough and he is my own family. The leaders will take it really badly, I just know it” I moaned. Junhyung rubbed my back while J-Hope rubbed my arm. Geunsuk, Sunny and Suga smiled at me and shook their heads. Mark walked over and bent down so that his tall frame was at the same level as I was.

 

“It’s okay. You don’t even have to say anything; we’ll do all the talking” Mark said to reassure me.

 

“Why don’t you and J-Hope go to your room and we will get you when we’ve finished?” Sunny asked trying to help. I didn’t want that. I wanted to be with Junhyung. I didn’t think I could manage without him with me.

 

“No, I want to be with Junhyung and he will want to stay here and talk to the others. He is staying so I am staying too” I say stubbornly. Sunny let out a sigh and dropped the subject. Junhyung pulled me in as close as he could.

 

Then the door knob turned, the door opened and Kangin entered leading Leeteuk, Taeyeon, JB, Doojoon, Zico, Yongguk and Rap Monster. G-dragon followed as he was a leader too. He closed the door and then came and sat next to J-Hope as he already knew the secret.

 

“Why are you here? Kangin said he wanted to hold a meeting with only the leaders” Zico asked obviously confused by our presence at their meeting place.

 

“Why are you here Mark? Apart from yourself and Suga everyone is connected to Kangin so it would not be a shock if they were here about the reason Kangin wanted to talk to us.

Your two’s presence doesn’t make any sense” JB reasoned with the other member of his group. Before Mark got a chance to say anything Kangin spoke.

 

“I brought you up here because Junhyung, Mark and Suga want to talk to you about something that is a little bit of a sensitive subject. I will inform you now that, if any of you get overly angry, my brothers and I will remove you from this room immediately”

 

“This can’t be good if he thinks we’ll get angry” Yongguk said whilst shaking his head and seating himself comfortably on the floor to prepare for what was to come.

 

“What the hell did you do Suga?” Rap Monster asked sounding a little irritated while glaring at and causing him to turn away from the intense gaze.

 

“What have you and your siblings got to do with this Kangin?” Leeteuk asked his best friend. Kangin is about to say something but I interrupt him. This is my issue not his.

 

“I am also involved in the situation. My siblings are purely here because we asked them to be or because they wanted to be” I said trying to sound confident.

 

“I’m really not going to like this, am I?” Taeyeon asked and Sunny and I nodded.

Junhyung smiled at me, gave me a squeeze and then stood up and stood in front of me. Geunsuk immediately came to sit on my free side where Junhyung had been. Effectively I was surrounded again; the wall behind me, J-Hope and Geunsuk covering the sides and Junhyung in front. Kangin, G-Dragon, Sunny, Mark and Suga stayed close to me too. It was all very unnecassary.

 

“To put it simply, either myself, Suga or Mark have gotten Sooyoung pregnant. We don’t know who the father is. She is keeping the baby and whoever the father is will be the father. I love Sooyoung and I am going to stay with her and we will still be getting married, this situation just means that we will have to get married earlier than we were going to. I am going to be a father to the child even if it isn’t mine. I have no problem with these circumstances and neither do the managers so none of you should either” Junhyung explained. Everyone went quiet. Rap Monster’s face drained of all of its colour. Suga immediately walked over to him but the leader pushed him away.

 

“Do I not mean anything to you? How could you sleep with someone else?” Rap Monster said angrily practically spitting at the older boy. Everyone in the room gasped a little due to no one knowing that the two BTS members in question were even together.

 

“You mean everything to me, honestly. I just made a mistake because I drank too much and we had just argued and I ... I am sorry and it should never have happened. I regret being unfaithful to you and that Sooyoung had to be the person I used to get back at you. But I don’t regret that what happened means that I may become a father. Whether planned or not a child is always precious and should not be the subject of anger or sadness” Suga admitted very openly to his lover who in turn just shook his head and stormed out of the room. Suga looked towards me and Junhyung sadly and I gestured for him to follow the leader. He gave a small nod and then made his exit too.

 

“What did the managers say?” Zico asked obviously noticing that a new conversation was needed to relieve the tension.

 

“They said that we will get through this. The public are to believe the baby is mine, even in the circumstance that it is Suga or Mark’s child. We will get married and just continue on as normal with the addition of our baby. Only the managers and members of this house will know the truth” Junhyung replied. Zico nodded, satisfied with the answer.

 

“Congratulations. I will admit this has surprised me but I see no reason to get angry or upset when you have clearly got the situation sorted out” Yongguk said to us with a smile.

 

“What do you mean sorted out? This could jeopardise reputations of both BEAST and Girls Generation” Doojoon tells us in a not-to-happy tone.

 

“You won’t be able to perform. What the hell are we going to do then? The fans hate it when there is a member missing” Taeyeon said, she was clearly angry.

 

“I can dance up to 6 months and then I will have to stop but I can still be on stage and sing up until the end of the pregnancy” I tell my leader.

 

“Fine” Taeyeon replied still angry.

 

“We are having a small wedding next week, literally us and witnesses. The day after is when the press conference will be held and we will reveal that myself and Sooyoung are married and that we are expecting our first child. That is what is going to happen, the managers have arranged everything” Junhyung said confidently. Everyone in the room nodded in agreement.

 

“Shall we leaders go tell our members?” Geunsuk asked us.

 

“Yes please. Thanks for all hearing us out, it means a lot” Junhyung replies and then everyone leaves and it is just me and Junhyung. Finally. We laid on the bed and just relax in each other’s arms.

 

So, that day everyone found out our secret. The others took it well and everything settled down. It took a while but in the end Taeyeon, Daehyun and Doojoon calmed down – Daehyun even apologised.

 

Two weeks later and my life couldn’t be any more different from how it used to be. In the space of 4 months I had found the love of my life, married him, got pregnant possibly not even by my husband and announced all of the previous, well not the ‘possibly not even by my husband’ part, to the world in a press conference. Wow. My life is crazy.