Ch. 1 - The accidents

Seven Possibilities (Revised and Edited)

I’m a member of the most famous K-pop family in South Korea. My siblings and I are members of the biggest groups in Korea. We are the Bang family. Myself (Sooyoung) and my elder sister, Sunny, are members of Girls Generation. Two of my brothers, Kangin and Kyuhyun, are members of Super Junior. Taeil is in Block B, G-Dragon is a member of BIGBANG, Daehyun is in B.A.P, Yugyeom is from Got7, J-Hope is part of BTS and Geunsuk is an actor but does some singing too. Kangin is the oldest at 29, followed by Geunsuk (27), G-Dragon (26), Kyuhyun (25), Sunny (24), Taeil (23), myself (22), Daehyun (21) and lastly J-Hope (20). Yeah, our parents were very busy.

 

A while ago I accidently did something that risked not only the reputation of the group I’m in but all of the groups that the Bang family siblings are members of. Well, if i’m going to be honest, I accidently did the same thing seven times. You would have thought that after I did it the first time I would have learnt, but no. To be fair I was quite drunk but I still knew what I was doing so I can’t really use that as an excuse.

 

It all started at this party we were having at home in the huge mansion/house thing that we all live in. It was just us and our friends from 2 other idol groups, Got7 and BEAST. The ground floor housed the bedrooms of the 11 Super Junior members as well as the gym and swimming pool. Girls Generation’s rooms were on the first floor which also had the dance studio and the recording studio. Block B slept on the second floor where the kitchen, dining room and social room were. BTS and Geunsuk and a group of our 5 other actor friends (Lee Soohyuk, Park Minwoo, Sungjoon, Lee Woobin and Hong Jonghyun) shared the third floor rooms and BIGBANG and B.A.P shared the bedrooms on the fourth floor, the top floor was just empty bedrooms.

 

We were all just dancing, singing and drinking, as you do at a party, and just having a good time. We did this quite often and it was nothing different to usual. We had lived together for two years and even though there was so many of us, the siblings and our groups other members too, we all got on with each other amazingly well. All 51 of us lived in the same house and spent practically every day together.

 

To cut to the chase everyone was at least tipsy and I and seven other housemates ended up sleeping together. Yep, that’s right, I slept with seven of my friends, seven of my brothers’ best friends. Seven times I made the same mistake. The next morning I woke up next to no. 7. Luckily we just laughed it off and there was no awkwardness between us.

I know what you’re thinking? You have lots of questions, right? Yeah, I know I was probably thinking most of them too. I am a total , that’s what I couldn’t get out of my head. I didn’t mean to do it but well, I should have just stayed sober and kept in control.

 

A couple of weeks passed and no one had brought up the incident, or should I say incidents. I don’t even think that the 7 guys knew that I was with anyone else besides them. I think they all thought that it was just them that I gave myself too. All 7 were acting really nice toward me actually. I made myself banish thoughts, of any of the actually caring for me in any way other than friendship, before they got chance to form in my mind. Of course none of them would like me that way. But if I was to be honest with you, the 7 guys from that night, if I had to chose anyone to be with from our house it would be one of those 7. They all have amazing personalities, great bodies and not to mention they are all very handsome.

 

Those 7 with a couple of additions are probably my best friends inside the house besides my siblings and the Girls Generation members.