Ch. 5 - Telling the others tat they were a possibility

Seven Possibilities (Revised and Edited)

Today was the day that Junhyung and I were going to talk to the other possible fathers. It was about a week after I had woken up and discovered my situation. We had decided to just have all of the guys in the room at once and tell them all at the same time. We had texted each of the guys and told them to meet us in Junhyung’s room on the top floor as it was the quietest and most out of the way place. Also BEAST and Got7 only really slept in their rooms, they were barely up there otherwise. I was really nervous while we were waiting for the guys to arrive. Junhyung must have been able to tell as he squeezed my hand and smiled to reassure me.

 

“Okay, everyone’s here so now we can start” Junhyung announced after T.O.P arrived. He went over and locked his door and then came back to sit beside me.

 

“Now i’m worried and confused” Jonghyun said, his facial expression proving that exactly what he said was true.

 

“Yeah, why are we all here? What do you specifically need us for?” Mark asked, his expression mimicking Jonghyun’s. All of the guys had that expression.

 

“We called you here because, although you don’t know it, all 7 of us guys share something in common” Junhyung began.

 

“I still don’t get it” U-Kwon said. The others made sounds of agreement.

 

“Well, you see ...” Junhyung began but I cut him off as I just wanted this over and done with.

 

“I’m pregnant” I announced. A couple of moments later T.O.P, Jonghyun and Himchan’s eyes grew wide with realisation.

 

“Congratulations, but what does that have to do with us?” Suga said, oblivious to the situation.

 

“I’m 3 and a half months pregnant.” I said. Now Mark and U-Kwon had caught on judging by the look on their faces. But Suga still had a confused expression. “That goes back to the date of the party where we first met BEAST and Got7”

 

“What?” Suga shouted. Now he had caught on.

 

“Yup, basically all 7 of us got too drunk and payed way too much attention to a very drunk Sooyoung. Now we have a situation” Junhyung said very bluntly. “We don’t know which of us the father is but I will tell you all right now that I love Sooyoung and intend to marry her. Being honest, I wanted to marry her anyway, this situation just means that I will make her my wife sooner. Also I will love this baby whether it is mine or not. If it isn’t and the father wants to be in the child’s life, that’s great, but you will not get Sooyoung. I will still act like a father to the chid so it will effectively have 2 fathers but it will always know who its real father is unless the father doesn’t want that. Okay?”

 

“I can make this a little simpler to start with” Himchan announced. Everyone looked at him.

“I am not the father as I can’t conceive. I was told when I was younger”

 

“Oh sorry Himchan” I said, immediately feeling bad for him. “You can leave if you want. Thank you for listening and sorry for dragging you into this”

 

“It’s okay Sooyoung, you weren’t to know. I am glad you told me anyway as if the baby could’ve been mine I would’ve wanted to know. I will go now but don’t worry, I won’t say anything to anyone, I promise” Himchan said and then left the room. The room was quiet after that for a while as we all processed what had just occurred.

 

“The baby isn’t mine either” U-Kwon said to us all. “We didn’t actually sleep together. We just made out, took our clothes off and had fun” U-Kwon smirked and winked at me. I looked away out of embarrassment. Junhyung tensed beside me, clenching his fists and let out a growl through his gritted teeth.

 

“Firstly, we did not need details. Secondly, leave now. Thirdly, don’t say anything to anyone because if you do, I’m pretty sure that the Bang brothers will want to know why you fooled around with their drunken sister. Lastly, don’t come near me for a least 2 weeks or I will not be responsible for my actions towards you” Junhyung said and I’m pretty sure he scared the hell out of the younger idol who just gulped hard, nodded and then left the room.  

 

“I’m not the father, I used protection” T.O.P said before agreeing to not say anything and leaving the room. He was closely followed by Jonghyun who said that the baby was not his for the same reason.

 

That just left 2 guys, Suga and Mark, who had both sat very quietly throughout this whole thing.

“How will we be able to tell whose baby it is?” Suga asked after a long silence.

 

“Once the baby is born we will have a DNA test” I reply and Suga nods in response.

 

“If the baby is mine I want to be a proper dad. I want the child to know that I’m their father” Mark says confidently. He then looks at Junhyung. “I have no problems with the child having two fathers as long as they know that it’s really me who conceived them” Junhyung just nodded in agreement.

 

“I agree with Mark, if I am the father I will act as such” Suga says and again Junhyung just nods.

 

“Thanks for being so supportive guys. This is a hard time for Sooyoung and she needs people she can rely on” Junhyung admits. “We are just going to have to wait and see who the father when the baby is born” Tears start to form in my eyes. These guys are all willing to stand by me in this.

 

“Thanks guys. I know this must be hard for you. I didn’t mean to get any of you into this situation. I’m sorry that ...” I was saying but then Mark cut me off. He and Suga had walked over to put a hand on my shoulder each in comfort while Junhyung pulled me in close to him for a hug.

 

“We are all in this together. It takes 2 people to make a baby. If anything, we got you into this situation” Mark reassured and then Junhyung and Suga nodded in agreement.

 

“So how are we going to tell everyone else?” Suga asked. We all gulped. “I think that we should do it together?”

 

“Yes. I think that we should tell Sooyoung’s siblings first and then all the others later” Junhyung said reasonably and I nodded to show him that I thought that this was a good idea.

 

“Can we call them up here now to get it over and done with please? I don’t want to drag this out any more than necessary” I asked the others who agreed with me.

 

Junhyung texted all of my siblings with instructions to make their way up to his room now. All we had to do now was wait for them. Oh my god, was it going to be the longest and most nerve-racking wait ever.