Ch. 14 - 5 years later

Seven Possibilities (Revised and Edited)

5 years later...

 

“Jinwoo, go find daddy Mark and apologise to him. You know that what you said wasn’t very nice so go tell him the truth okay, that you don’t love appa Junhyung more you love them both the same and that you were  just mad that you got told off” I tell my son who just told Mark that he hates him and that Junhyung is his favourite dad. He had only said it because he was mad that Mark told him off for kicking one of his uncles. The boy looked at me with a pout before nodding and walking out of the room to find his dad.

 

Junhyung was at a schedule at the moment along with most of the other member of the household. We all still lived together and our idol groups were all still going strong.

 

There were now 7 kids in the house. There’s 5 year old Jinwoo, Sunny and Sungmin’s 4 year old girl Sunsun, Donghae and Eunhyuk’s 3 year old adopted son Jaerim, Soohyuk and Jonghyun’s 2 year old adopted daughter Hyolim, Mark and Jackson’s 2 year old adopted son Inseop, Kangin and Yuri’s 3 year old daughter Kuri and myself and Junhyung’s 3 year old son Minjun. It was nice that Jinwoo had other kids to play with now. Minjun was a planned pregnancy this time. We decided we wanted another one that was really our own. It was also really nice to now have nieces. It wasn’t a surprise when Mark said they were going to adopt either because he is such a good father and Jackson was so taken with Jinwoo that it really made sense.

 

I was currently sat in the living room with Daehyun, Mark and Jackson. Everything between father and son forgotten with Jinwoo’s apology to Mark. Jinwoo was running around pretending to be a plane. Unfortunately he never lost his endless amounts of energy and was still impossible to keep still. Minjun was trying to copy his older brother but was a bit slow. It was cute to watch the two of them. What wasn’t cute however was Mark running around with them doing the same plane movement. Jackson and I looked at each other and shook our heads at the oldest Got7 member. Little Inseop was sat on Jackson’s knee giggling and clapping her hand at his silly daddy. Daehyun was currently having a tea party with Hyolim, Sunsun and Kuri. Surprisingly he joined in willingly. He had always seemed to have a soft spot for Sunsun, to be honest she had her uncle Daehyun wrapped around her little finger. He was going to make a great dad. He and Youngjae were currently on the waiting list to adopt a little girl of their own, they just had to wait for the paper work to clear.

 

“Appa is home” Junhyung shouted from another room and with that Minjun was gone. He loved Junhyung to pieces and was never very far from him when he was home. A moment or two later my husband entered with a smiling Minjun in his arms.

“Uncle! Guess what we’re playing tea party. Do you want to play?” Kuri asked him. Junhyung looked to Daehyun with a smirk and my brother just shrugged in return.

 

“Not right now sweetie. You just enjoy yourself. Oh, by the way I think uncle Daehyun needs some more tea, I think he drank all of his” Junhyung said to the little girl who just nodded and immediately attended to her uncle’s ‘empty’ cup. Junhyung came to sit next to me and kissed my cheek which Minjun also did because he liked to copy his appa.

 

“So how was your day?” I asked him and he just shrugged and grinned.

“You know same as the usual. There is only so much that the cutest, iest, best dancing rapper in BEAST can do in one day” I rolled my eyes at him and chuckled. “How about yours?”

 

“Well, I made pancakes for breakfast upon Jinwoo’s request. Then I played dollies with Kuri until dinner. Next, I made tuna sandwiches again upon Jinwoo’s request. Had a bit of a problem as Minjun took a bite of my sandwich and then cried because I mixed my tuna with chilli paste and it was a bit too spicy for him. After that I did some laundry. I spent most of the afternoon playing trains with Minjun, Jaerim and Inseop and then about an hour ago, after sorting Jinwoo/Mark drama again, I sat here watching Mark and the boys pretend to be planes. Hence why Mark is on a heap in the middle of the floor, he isn’t as young as he thinks he is” I laughed and Junhyung just nodded along to my daily account.

 

That night, I was laid in bed and Junhyung was just making his way back from the bathroom. After he got into bed he spoke.

 

“Soo, there is something I’ve been meaning to ask you for a couple of weeks now and I was going to wait until you told me but I am to curious to wait” he says to me and I just nod, letting him know he should continue. “Well, you’ve been really tired recently, you have been eating strange things like chilli paste tuna sandwiches, you’ve been a little more temperamental with your moods and ...” he stopped to move his hand onto my stomach before continuing “if I’m not mistaken this isn’t flat like before. In fact, it is starting to round off as if there was something in there. Soo, are you pregnant?” I moved my hand on top of his, smiled and nodded.

 

“I was going to tell you next week, on your birthday, as a present but I guess now I’m going to have to find something else to give you” I say to him with a fake sigh. He smiles and then pulls me in close for a kiss.

 

“How far?” he asks tracing patterns on my starting to show baby belly.

 

“4 months. I only found out last week though” I say with a smile.

 

“Thanks Sooyoung. I love you” Junhyung says to me.

 

“Thanks to you too, you did half the work to make this little one” I say rubbing my stomach and we both laugh “I love you too”