Ch.10 - Movement

Seven Possibilities (Revised and Edited)

It had been 3 months since we had been given the devastating news about the loss of one of the babies.

 

As I was carrying another baby and I was 8 months along my bump was pretty big and it was getting gradually harder and harder to move around. The less I could move the more bored I would get. Today was especially boring as almost everyone had schedules and the few who didn’t had errands to run or people to visit. Geunsuk was the only one to stay home all day but after being with him for an hour it was clear that he was exhausted. I told him to go and rest, of course he denied being tired and protested. That was until told him he seemed more tired than I did and at the minute I was always tired, then he went to bed. That left me alone in bed all day as I could barely manage to get up without help now I was so big. When Junhyung had got back from his schedule I was so excited that he had to tell me to calm down.

 

“Come on Sooyoung. Sit back and calm yourself down. If you stay this hyperactive you’ll scare the baby” he said as if to scold me but he still had that infectious smile of his on his face. “Has he been behaving today? He hasn’t been too mean to you has he?” he said while lying down on the bed next to me and caressing my stomach.

 

“He hasn’t been bad today just the usual little fidgets, to my left side especially. This baby has some serious hyper activity going on” I giggle and so does Junhyung.

 

“Definitely your son then because you can’t sit still either” Junhyung chuckled while rubbing the left side of my stomach gently. “How have you been today?”

 

“Bored out of my mind. I had to send Geunsuk to bed before he fell asleep here. I had read my book by 1 o’clock and then I had nothing to do because I couldn’t find the TV remote” I explained to him and he chuckled a little.

 

“Shall we go downstairs then? So that you can sit in the living room and chat to everyone” Junhyung suggested getting up of the bed and offering a hand to me to pull me up. I nodded so excitedly that my head might actually have fallen off.

 

“Sooyoung! You’re up. I was going to come up after I finished this ramen but now I don’t have to it seems. Come and sit next to me” Suga shouted with his mouth full while patting the empty sofa space next to him. Rap Monster was on his other side, smiled at me. He was now okay with the situation as he knew that Suga and I were not interested in each other at all romantically and he just seemed to be happy that his lover was happy.

 

Junhyung walked me over and got me comfortable on the sofa and then went to get our dinner. He doesn’t like leaving me alone while I’m pregnant but because it was Suga he didn’t mind. The only people he would leave me alone with were Suga, Mark and my siblings. If U-Kwon was around he would practically hide me, that was until I explained to him that U-Kwon had apologised and was trying his hardest to be a good friend and as a possible father he had every right to talk to me. Junhyung grumbled for a while but now just stuck extra close when U-Kwon was around.

 

“So how’s our boy doing today? I hope he’s behaving for you” Suga asked me. I laughed.

 

“Well, someone is extremely energetic today, myself and Junhyung think he will be hyperactive. He’s been kicking all day” I explained. Suga and Rap Monster laughed at that.

 

 “Why does he always kick when I’m not around, I’ve never got to feel it at all. Pretty much everyone has besides me and I’m a possible dad. Even Rap Monster has felt it” he pouted. I felt bad that he hadn’t felt it either, him nor U-Kwon or Mark had had the chance to feel a kick under their palm. They were always unlucky as the baby never kicked when they were around.

 

“I know. I promise if he ever kicks when your here I will send Junhyung to fetch you, okay?” I said and his face perked back up. I liked that about Suga, he was never on a downer for long at all. We sat chatting for a few minutes and then I felt a kick, again to my left side. I stopped and stared at Suga for a few moments before a massive smile appeared on my face. 

He gave me a confused look at my sudden pause with a smile half way through a sentence.

 

“Do I have something on my face?” he asked while wiping at his mouth.

 

“No. Give me your hand” he gave me a quizzical look but obliged to my request and gave me his hand. I turned to B-Bomb who was sat on the next sofa over. “B-Bomb, go and get U-Kwon for me please” B-Bomb gave a confused look but still nodded and got up to find his fellow Block B member. Then I turned to Bambam

“Bambam, can you fetch Mark please?” he nodded and walked off to find his other member.

 

 I lifted my shirt to expose my huge stomach and place Suga‘s hand where the baby was kicking. After a moment Suga looked up at me with the biggest smile his face would allow.

 

“Oh my god, that’s amazing” he said and I smiled back.

 

“Yep, looks like he heard you saying you wanted to feel a kick” I laughed.

 

“Sooyoung, what is it? Is everything okay?” U-Kwon asked as he entered the room, he had a slightly worried expression.

 

“Yeah, it’s fine. Come here and give me your hand” I instructed him and he gave me a ‘what!?’ kind of expression but made his way over to us anyway. Suga caught on quick and began to protest as I moved his hand.

 

“Hey, no fair. I was here first” he protested with a pout and frown.

 

“You can have another go in a minute. It’s U-Kwon’s turn, he’s never felt it either” I said while replacing Suga’s hand with U-Kwon’s. As if on cue one of the babies kicked and U-Kwon’s eyes widened at the movement.

 

“Is that...?” He asked and I nodded. He smiled. “Hello, baby. It’s daddy Kwon. Well, maybe Uncle Kwon, I suppose. It depends” He cooed to my stomach and I couldn’t help but smile.

 

“Sooyoung?” Mark says as he enters the room. U-Kwon looks at me and pouts as if to say he doesn’t want to move but then moves across anyway so that Mark can get close.

 

“Come here, he’s kicking” I say and Mark practically runs over as he was so eager to feel a kick. He looks at me and I place his hand in the spot where the kicks are happening. Just like the previous two his eyes widen a little.

 

“I don’t know how I expected it to feel but not like that” Mark says with a smile.

 

Now all of my baby’s possible fathers had been able to feel a kick. I loved how all of the dads had become interested and involved in the pregnancy but also I was upset that for three of them it would all mount to nothing in the end when it was discovered that the baby wasn’t there’s.