Ch. 2 - Just carry on

Seven Possibilities (Revised and Edited)

It had been 2 months since that fateful night. Recently our household has been getting to know two other idol groups, Got7 and BEAST. Although we have only known these guys a few months we have become very close with them. Particularly myself and Junhyung from BEAST, I mean we get on really well and just enjoy each other’s company.

 

“Are the others coming around today?” V asked as himself and J-Hope entered the kitchen.

 

“Of course they’re coming, they come around every day” laughed Seungri.

 

“Got7 aren’t coming until this evening due to schedules and BEAST are due here any time now” I answered whilst pouring cereal into alot of bowls because today it was my turn to prepare breakfast for all 51 of us plus our early morning guests BEAST.

 

“They may as well live here too. It would be much less hassle” stated Donghae who was just finishing his glass of milk.

 

“It’s not like there isn’t enough room, the whole top floor is free and would easily house the 12 of them” Siwon explained while trying to keep Shindong from stealing his cereal.

 

“Oh my god, that would be amazing if they lived here too” I said excitedly.

 

“You just want to get to spend more time with Junhyung” Kyung said cheekily, sticking his tongue out.

 

“Surely everyone wants to spend more time with me” Junhyung jokes while he and the rest of Beast make their way into our kitchen. He stands beside me and I lean against him.

 

“Haha, funny Junhyung. But seriously, we should talk to the managers about it and see what they say” Jongup suggested while feeding Zelo his breakfast. They were one of the few near inseparable pairings within our circle of friends. These were Jongup and Zelo, Donghae and Eunhyuk, Zico and P.O, G-Dragon and T.O.P, Dongwoon and Gikwang, Soohyuk and Jonghyun, Jimin and Jungkook and Junhyung and I.

 

“About what?” Yoseob asks while pouring milk into a cereal bowl.

 

“We were thinking that you guys and Got7 might as well move in upstairs” Yuri answered.

 

“Yeah, we all get on really well and you’re both here every day, so it makes sense” Sungmin says.

 

“It will be easier for the managers too, if we’re all together” T.O.P continues while grabbing bowls of cereal for himself and my brother G-Dragon.

 

“That’s an awesome idea” Dongwoon agrees.

 

“How about all of the leaders ask the managers tonight?” Leeteuk suggests and then receives nods from the four other leaders that were present, Taeyeon, Rap Monster, Doojoon and G-Dragon.

 

“We should just go over it with Got7 first but I don’t think they will have a problem with the idea” Taeyeon says.

 

Later that night, after Got7 said that it was a great idea, the leaders held a meeting with all of the managers and it was agreed that the 2 groups would move into the mansion with us. A week later and everyone was settled in and we all lived together in the mansion.