Ch.6 - The Revelation

Seven Possibilities (Revised and Edited)

They came into the room, Kangin, Geunsuk, G-Dragon, Kyuhyun, Sunny, Taeil, Daehyun and J-Hope, my siblings. They all looked at Mark and Suga in confusion.

 

“Why are these 2 here? I don’t see how they relate to why I think we have been brought up here” G-Dragon said. I think he confused nearly everyone.

 

“What?” I asked him. I looked at Junhyung to see if he had any clue but he just shrugged.

 

“What do Suga and Mark have to do with you 2 getting engaged?” G-Dragon asked. Now he made sense. He thought they were all brought up here because Junhyung and I were going to announce our engagement. Ooops.

 

“Well, that’s because our engagement isn’t the full reason we wanted to talk to you all. There is something else that involves these 2 also” Junhyung answered my elder brother. He looked at me and then to Mark and Suga and we all nodded for him to continue. Mark and Suga moved to sit beside myself and Junhyung on the bed.

 

“Now I’m really confused. What the hell is going on?” Sunny asked.

 

“Oh ... really? You’re not?” Kyuhyun asked me. He must have somehow come to the right conclusion. He was too clever for his own good was our Kyuhyun. The rest of my siblings were now looking from me to my brother with matching expressions of confusion. I just nod at him. He comes over and hugs me “It will be fine Sooyoung, I promise”

 

“Seriously someone needs to explain what’s going on right now” Kangin says, looking a little angry. Suddenly, J-Hope walks over and grabs one of my hands and nods to Junhyung before standing in front of us both. J-Hope and Kyuhyun were very similar. This meant that J-Hope was just as clever as the elder. He had figured it out too. Kyuhyun mirrors our youngest brother’s actions so that he and J-Hope have formed a wall in front of me, Junhyung, Mark and Suga.

 

“You have to promise that you, and by ‘you’ I mean Kangin, G-Dragon and Daehyun, will not get angry and start to scream and shout. Okay?” J-Hope directs at our 3 temperamental brothers. All 3 have a tendency to show there temper easily. Instantly this makes Geunsuk, Sunny and Taeil walk over to us and stand at the sides of J-Hope and Kyuhyun.

 

“I don’t like where this is going. Why would I get mad? What have you done Sooyoung?” Daehyun asked, already sounding angry. Suddenly, Mark steps around the human wall in front of us and then takes a deep breath.

 

“Sooyoung is pregnant. Unfortunately, we can’t be 100% sure that Junhyung is the father. The baby could be mine or Suga’s” Mark explained. That’s when Daehyun snapped and lunged at Mark. Geunsuk pulled Mark out of the way and Kyuhyun and Taeil held Daehyun back. Junhyung, Suga and Sunny pulled me into the corner of the room furthest away from Daehyun. Kangin just looked at me with a very sad expression and then tried to help calm down Daehyun. G-Dragon just went and sat in the opposite corner of the room with his head in his hands. Daehyun continued to struggle and shout about how he was going to kill everyone. What had I done? This was all my fault. If I hadn’t got drunk none of this would have happened. I broke down in tears. I sank to the floor and hugged my legs close to me, hiding my face. Junhyung wrapped his arms around me while Sunny rubbed my back.

 

“Seriously, stop this now” Suga shouted and everyone did stop, except for Sunny and Junhyung who continued to comfort me. Everyone paid attention because Suga was generally very quiet. He never shouted or got angry. His reaction had shocked the others.

 

“Thank you. I know that this isn’t an easy situation to deal with but this fighting is not going to help at all” Suga said, his voice returning to its normal tone. Everyone listened to what he had to say. “Sooyoung is going through a hard time. Look at her right now in the corner. She is crying her eyes out as she thinks she has done wrong and this is all her fault. It’s not though, I hold myself responsible for this situation and I know from talking earlier that Mark feels the same” Suga paused for a moment before continuing. “Junhyung has taken this extremely well. He loves Sooyoung, more than anything, anyone can see that. He told us earlier that even if the baby isn’t his that he will care for it and be a father to the child. That just shows what an amazing person he is. It is Sooyoung and Junhyung that I feel for. This is their relationship that has been affected”

 

I don’t think I had ever heard him speak so much. I looked up at him and smiled, his speech was beautiful. Everyone remained quiet for a few minutes and then Kangin spoke up.

 

“So how is this going to work?” the eldest Bang sibling asked. Mark stepped forward.

 

“Once the baby is born we will do a DNA test. If the baby is mine or Suga’s we will take full responsibility for the baby and the child will know that we are their father. Junhyung will stay with Sooyoung, marry her and will also be a father to the child, even if it is not his. He made it clear to us earlier that he will love the child whatever the circumstance and I believe him” Mark explained to my siblings. Kangin nodded, walked over to me and my hair.

 

“I told you he was a keeper, Sooyoung” my eldest brother said to me with a smile before patting Junhyung on the shoulder. “You are an amazing person and I will be proud to call you my brother.

 

“How far along are you?” Taeil asked me after a moment of quiet.

 

“3 and a half months” I replied and he smiled back at me nodding.

 

“What about the reporters and the fans?” G-dragon asked finally lifting his head. Junhyung looked away from me to my brother.

 

“I was going to suggest that we tell the truth, that Sooyoung and I will get married and that she is pregnant but that we tell everyone outside of the household that the baby is mine whether it is or not” he said confidently, he looked to me again and then to Mark and Suga. “I assure you both that, if either of you are the father, the child will know about it and treat you as such while at home but outside of the house I am the father. This will reduce the scandal and put less pressure on Sooyoung and the child” The other 2 possible fathers nod in agreement and so does G-Dragon.

 

“When are we telling the others?” Geunsuk asks. That was a good point. I was so worried about telling my siblings that I never even thought about having to tell everyone else.

 

“Tonight, I think we should just get this whole situation sorted out so that everyone can relax” I said having finally pulled myself together again.

 

“Good choice. Who are you telling first? BEAST and Girls Generation, I suppose” Kyuhyun asked. It would make sense to tell them first.

 

“How about just telling the leaders first and we can just go from there? Then we have to tell the managers too” Sunny reasoned.

 

“Telling the leaders first sounds like the best way to do it. The managers already know the situation. We called them while we were waiting for you. They said that they will go with whatever we decide” Junhyung says causing me to recall that awkward conversation we had with them. They did take it very well though.

 

“Okay, I will go fetch the leaders and bring them up. Would you like me to stay when you tell them?” Kangin asked. Junhyung and I smiled at him and nodded. He smiled back and then left the room. All of my other siblings left as well, apart from J-Hope, Geunsuk and Sunny. Those 3 stayed because I was always very close with them and not to mention the fact that Sunny was very close to Taeyeon who we didn’t think would take the news well.