Ch. 13 - Spoilt

Seven Possibilities (Revised and Edited)

My siblings all came in 10 minutes later. Luckily I had a huge hospital room big enough for us all due to the fact that there were four possible fathers and that I was an idol.

 

“Who’s this handsome little man then?” Kangin coos while stoking the cheek of the baby in Junhyung’s arms. Junhyung smiles and gives him to Kangin to hold.

 

“This is Jinwoo or Jack if you use his English name. Myself, Sooyoung and Mark’s son. Jinwoo, this is uncle Kangin” Junhyung says while the boy’s hair. Kangin had the biggest smile I had ever seen plastered on his face.

 

“I don’t know why you asked to be honest, just by glancing at him it’s obvious that he belongs to Mark. It’s like his little copy, they both have the look of a foreigner” Geunsuk says while standing at Kangin's side and Jinwoo’s cheek. It was true, if he looked like him now, imagine the problems were going to have when he grows up.

 

“Can I?” Taeil asks and Junhyung hands Jinwoo over. Taeil coos at the baby in his arms. “Hello, Jinwoo. I’m uncle Taeil”

 

“Baby, this is auntie Sunny and uncle J-Hope. Don’t get to scared of J-Hope, he just gets excited easily” Taeil says before handing Jinwoo over to his aunt who along with J-Hope fawns over him. Junhyung clears his throat to get everyone’s attention.

 

“I know it wasn’t an easy situation for anyone to come to terms with. Thanks to all of you” Junhyung told them and I smiled at my husband and squeezed his hand.

 

After 10 minutes I had noticed that G-dragon and Daehyun were all just stood looking at the baby from afar. They were all smiling and clearly interested but neither of them came close.

 

“What are you two doing? He won’t bite, He doesn’t even have teeth yet” Kyuhyun said with a chuckle having noticed the same thing I had. He was currently fawning over Jinwoo after Kangin passed him over to him. G-dragon looked at me and smiled.

 

“He’s beautiful Soo. I’m so proud of you” He said coming to give me a kiss on the forehead and sitting at my side on the bed. Kyuhyun came over and placed Jinwoo in his arms. G-Dragon looked up at me instantly with a worried and panicked expression. The same face that Mark wore before he held our son.

 

“Just relax, I’m right here. You’ll be fine, I promise” I said smiling at him.

 

“Yeah, I felt just the same before I first held him. Don’t worry, you won’t drop him or make him cry or hold him too tight. To be honest he is very well behaved so far. He hasn’t cried at all yet” Mark said to reassure my elder brother. It seemed to work as G-Dragon relaxed and even started to rock and sing to his nephew. But then barely 10 minutes later Jinwoo began to cry. Slightly confused as to what to do with a crying baby G-Dragon passed his nephew back to his father who cooed at him to try and quieten him down.

 

Next thing I see Daehyun is rustling around in a bag and them pulls out a toy. A matoki plushy to be exact. Walking over to Mark he takes the Keke Mato toy (Daehyun’s symbol) and waves it in front of the baby’s face and as if by a miracle the baby becomes silent just engrossed in watching the toy dance in front of him. The whole room goes quiet just watching the scene before them.

 

“Daehyun, thank you” I say to my brother. Mark and Junhyung nod in agreement. Kangin pats his younger brother on the back and the rest smile at the display of affection he has showed. Out of all of my siblings Daehyun is the one that finds it the hardest to show emotion besides anger and frustration. For him to have thought about my child this much showed that he cared alot more than he would probably be able to tell us. 

 

“Yeah, this is amazing Daehyun and the fact that it is your B.A.P Matoki makes it so much more personal and he’ll always know it was from you” Mark says showing admiration for the elders deed.

 

“We’ll make sure he always has it with him and that, when he’s older, he knows that it came from uncle Daehyun” Junhyung says to his brother-in-law. Daehyun gave a small embarrassed smile and rubbed the back of his neck while looking down.

 

“It isn’t that much really. I just wanted to do something for him and for Sooyoung, you know be a good brother and uncle. Even though some of the other Matoki’s are nicer I chose my matoki for Jinwoo as it is a part of me” He answered shyly.

 

“It’s clear that you thought about it alot. Again, thank you” I say with a huge smile directed at him.