V's Strange Behavior

Looking For The Right One (BTS Fanfiction)

(Rap Monster's POV)

It was later that night when I decided to make a trip to V's room. I wanted to see if he was okay. I wasn't sure if any of the boys stuck around, But if any of them did, I hope it would be Jungkook.

I crept down the hall successfully passing a few nurses. I took a deep breath as I entered V's room. There he was, under a few white covers, sound asleep with Jungkook by his side. How cute.

Then I slowly crept over to V's side of the bed. I became less focused on being quiet since I was worried sick about the two.

V suddenly opened his eyes and he slowly glared at me. He seemed like he was in a state of confusion. He wasn't sure if I was a nurse or not. Upon awakening V, Jungkook sat up because he knew that V was disturbed. Jungkook scanned the room and he spotted me. He glared at me for a few minutes, Jungkook felt threatened.

Jungkook: Namjoon! Go away! You're gonna hurt Taehyung again!

Jungkook looked as if he was going to get up and attack me out of anger, but V quickly embraced him.

V: It's okay Jeongguk. Anyways, are you the leader of BTS whom Jungkook has told me so much about?

Jungkook crossed his arms and he frowned at V. Apparently Jungkook didn't want me to steal the spotlight. Well Jungkook... That's what you get for having a big mouth. And I'm pretty sure V was curious about me since he pretty much forgot everything.

Rap Monster: Y-Yes. My name is Kim Namjoon but I go by the stage name Rap Monster.

V: I guessed that because Jeongguk told me you had blonde hair! And what a scary name!

V's eyes lit up as he was amazed by such a name. Jungkook layed back down and he proceeded to sleep. I tried my best to return a smile to V. But that smile turned to a frown.

V: Is something is wrong with you Namjoon? You can always cry in my arms...

I can tell that V was acting differently. He would have been fearful of me after all that I've done. He would have wanted to be as far away from me as possible. But no, he's acting affectionate and open.

I walked into his embrace. I squeezed him super tight as I burst into tears. How could he be this sweet after all that he's gone through in such a short amount of time?

Rap Monster: I'm so sorry Taehyung. I didn't mean to hurt you...

V: I'm not sure how you hurt me but it seems that you're the reason why I'm here. But everything will be okay once we both get better! We're both fighting through our troubles together!

Rap Monster: Taehyung, I'd rather fight alone. I don't want to mix you with my troubles. I might end up hurting you again... And I really don't want anything else to happen to you...

V wiped my tears away and he kissed me on the cheek. I stepped back slightly.

V: You're very tired from worrying about me hyung. Please go back to your room and get some rest. I'm hoping that you can get discharged from the hospital tomorrow... As for me, the road for recovery is a long process since the doctor claims I have amnesia. I will remain here for at least a week...

Rap Monster: T-Taehyung...

V: It's okay Namjoon. Trust me. Everything is going to be alright.

V gave me a smile as I exited the room quietly. Is everything going to be alright like you say V?

(Jungkook's POV)

After waiting for Rap Monster to leave, I sat up and I looked at V. Why is he being so nice to everyone? Where is the V I once knew?

V: The leader looks like a really cool guy. Thanks for catching me up on Namjoon...

V looked at me with a smile on his face but it became blank as soon as I grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

Jungkook: Yeah... Taehyung, I miss you so much...

V: Umm, how can you miss me when I'm right here?

V escaped the light grip of my hand. We both looked away from each other.

Jungkook: You don't get it...

I layed back down and I pretended to be asleep. My chest was hurting, or maybe that was my heart trying to escape my body to get away from V.

The night was long. I stayed up worrying about V until he fell asleep... I kind of wish he'd stop worrying about Rap Monster... But who he decides to think about isn't up to me unfortunately...

I wake up a few hours later to a nurse changing V's bandages. V whined as she put new ones on. I observed his stitches before his head was covered up.

Nurse: I'm sorry if that hurt honey. But we have to keep it clean. We don't want infections.

V cringed in the wake of a headache. The nurse took note of that decided to stream painkillers into his blood.

Nurse: I want you to drink lots of water and rest.

V: O-Okay.

Nurse: It's still very early in the morning so we will bring you breakfast in a few hours. Just try to sleep some more.

The nurse walked out of the room. V didn't lay back down. He looked uncomfortable. I rubbed his back to calm him but he pushed my hands away.

Jungkook: W-What's wrong Taehyung?

V: I'm sorry Jeongguk... I just want to walk around and I want to go where ever home is... And I have to pee.

V had his legs crossed. He most likely hasn't gone in a whole day. I guess I should help him to the bathroom before he explodes. And he misses home without out knowing where it may be? My hyung is starting to depress me. I want to tell him I'm home but...

I'm snapped out of my thoughts as V gets out of bed. I run next to him and I hold his hand. He smiles at me.

V: I think I can walk Jungkook... I just feel dizzy.

Jungkook: Well just take your time... We aren't in a rush.

A few minutes later I successfully escorted V to the bathroom. V wanted me to wait outside for him. So I did. I couldn't leave my hyung anyways... He needed my help. I leaned against the wall waiting for my hyung...

V hummed random melodies none of which were BTS songs while relieving himself. I was kind of sad but hopefully he'll remember it all soon.

I finally heard the flush of a toilet. He walked out with smile and he grabbed my hand. I tightly squeezed his hand... I want to be more than friends V. Can't you see that? Stop looking for a girl and start looking for me... It crazy how you can still remember that much dammit!

V walked me back to his bed. He let go of my hand and he layed down. His mood suddenly changed. He went from being happy to sad.

V: You don't have to stay here with me if you don't want too... I'm not that important. The other members are doing as they please... Even though we're best friends, you shouldn't waste your time on me.

I was shocked that he said that... I would lie to myself if I said that V wasn't important. Tears started to form in my eyes.

Jungkook: Every second I spend with you is important because I love you!

He threw the covers over his head so I wouldn't see him cry.

V: Stop confusing me! J-Just get out okay!!!

Jungkook: But!!!

V: Go away Jeongguk!

I left V's room without saying anything else... Even though my heart hurts, who said love was gonna be easy?

(Rap Monster's POV)

A few weeks had gone by. We once again found ourselves sitting in the manager's office. The manager was angry and didn't like the news that he had received so late. He paced back and forth trying to comprehend everything.

Manager Kim: Aish! Why are you guys telling me this news so damn late!? Just because you guys are on a long break doesn't mean you have the freedom to go around fighting each other! The fans still have their eyes on you guys! Think about what the media will do if they find out what you guys are up to!

The manager grabs a file containing private information on all of us. He took out my profile and he flashed it in the air.

Rap Monster: Yah! What are you doing!?

Manager Kim: It says here you suffer from severe anger problems resulting in the fact that you can't keep your life together!

I got up out of my chair but I did nothing. The other members watched me closely. The manager pulled out Suga's file... He was attempting to call us all out on our flaws. Like that's going to help.

Manager Kim: Big Hit treats you men as normal people. Not people with disabilities. We forget about these secret files right here. You guys are suppose to handle your problems on your own now. Your umma and appa aren't here to hold your hand you know. So Suga...

V: Stop this! You're our manager! You're suppose to help us when we really need it. Isn't that right?

V said everything with a confused tone. He didn't understand why the manager was so angry.

Manager Kim: Taehyung, listen to me, I'm here to guide you men to success. I'm not supposed to hold your hands!

Manager Kim slammed his fist on the table, This startled V so badly that he fell out of his chair. V was hiding his face like someone was going to hit him.

V: Please don't hurt me! And if you are, please do it away from my friends!

The manager stood back in confusion. Everyone was shocked by V's strange behavior. This was new to everyone.

Manager Kim: Why are you scared!? What is going on in your head that is making you act so scared!? Wake up from your stupid amnesia! Come on Taehyung!

Everyone was silent as the manager yelled at V. V started to cry as he got up, then he ran out of the manager's office covering his face.

Jungkook got up from his chair and he ran after him. Everyone was confused.

I got up out of my chair and I walked up to the manager in the least threatening way I could. He backed away from me like I was going to hit him, but I wasn't.

Rap Monster: Take it easy Manager Kim. We're all sorry for the trouble we've caused. But I will take full responsibility for everything.

Manager Kim: You? Take full responsibility!? Are you crazy? You're the one who hurt Taehyung!

Rap Monster: Well, I'm the leader and I have to get this on track okay!? Remember, you said you just guide us? I'm the leader so I help lead us!

Manager Kim: Aish! You're a hard headed boy Namjoon! All of you get out of my office! Now!