Are You Serious?

Looking For The Right One (BTS Fanfiction)

(Rap Monster's POV)

Rap Monster: T-Taehyung! You're back!

Everyone was in shock seeing V walk through the door, it was surly the disbelief that hit us the most. But V is back! So many questions to be asked about him and Jungkook, and also, lets not forget about that date, he's up to it?

Everyone surrounded V and flooded him with questions, but he seemed irritated, he obviously had a lot going through his mind.

Jin: Yah! We were worried about you dammit!

J-Hope: How is Jeongguk?

Jimin: What date are you talking about!?

Suga: Namjoon, how dare you...

Suga walked out of the room in anger, he was seriously against V going on that date. Suga believed that V belonged to Jungkook, but V seemed disinterested in the maknae, so what could I do for the lonely boy? Make him date a Hip Hop Monster plushie? That's no good!

V: I'm fine you guys! Jungkook is doing better! Aish! GET AWAY FROM ME!

V fled to his room so he could avoid everyone, the boys were somewhat startled by his sudden outburst. Jin looked at me with confusion and then he went back to whatever he was doing, J-Hope looked hurt, he felt like he invaded V too much, and Jimin stood where he was with a blank expression.

J-Hope: Taehyung must be mad at me! What did I do?

Jimin: He didn't have to yell...

Jin: ......

Rap Monster: Take it easy you guys, he obviously has a lot on his mind. I will go talk to him okay? I'm pretty sure Jeongguk is doing fine, but Taehyung doesn't feel like talking about him.

The others nodded in response to what I said, then I went to check on V. I walked into his room and he was laying in bed staring at the wall, listening to music. I called his name a few times, but, he didn't hear me.

I walked in front of him then he looked at me. He sat up and he took his ear buds out.

V: Namjoon, you must have a lot of questions, let me just tell you what's on my mind.

Rap Monster: Uh, okay, go ahead Taehyung.

V: During the week I was with Jeongguk, he got better, except for his broken heart. I'm done with him, so please call that girl, I need to get out of this I don't understand.

Rap Monster: Ahh, I will see what I can do...

V: I don't see why he likes me so much, I'm not special.

Rap Monster: Jeongguk liked what was you before I knocked out your memory, and now he's trying to get you back.

V: He needs to stop, I don't know what he's talking about. Just ing call up that girl, please!

V got up and he pushed me out of his room. I see what he's doing now, pushing his true love away, should I call Nicole? Maybe a few dates will make him realize what he's really looking for. Honestly, I don't want him dating Jungkook...

The night was long, I went to visit Jungkook, but all he did was cry, he didn't say a word because his tears spoke for him, he was miserable. He was better in terms of health, but V was right. I don't know what to do now...

The next day rolled around quickly, I had called my girlfriend as soon as I was fully awake. We managed to catch Nicole on one of her free days, looks like V can go on his date tonight.

I walked to the living room and I saw Jin sitting next to V, they were watching a drama.

Rap Monster: Yah, Taehyung, come here.

V: What for?

Rap Monster: Because I said so, don't disobey your hyung.

V: Fine, whatever.

V rolled his eyes at me and he got up. Jin and I watched as V walked over to me with an attitude. I grabbed his arm and I dragged him to my room, I was kind of pissed, but I had to keep it cool.

Rap Monster: Don't get an attitude or--

V: Or what? Your gonna hit me? I'm pretty scared.

Rap Monster: Whatever, anyways, I managed get the date going. You'll be going later tonight, at the café.

V: Okay, what's her name?

Rap Monster: Nicole. She loves to dance and she likes men who aren't afraid to be themselves, but you see for yourself.

V: Okay.

V walked away with a smirk on his face, he thinks a night with Nicole is easy? He's bluffing dammit. It was later that his attitude changed, he was rather nervous. J-Hope helped me find an outfit for V, it wasn't too formal, but it was fairly casual.

I walked outside V and I looked at him.

Rap Monster: Are you ready?

V: Yeah.

Rap Monster: Are you sure?

V: YES! Let's go!

V tugged on my shirt and he ran to my car. We both got in and I drove him to the café. We arrived in front of the café, I waited for V to step out. I wasn't going to stick around, he'd have to wait formy return, and if he isn't waiting outside for me, he'd be at Nicole's.

Rap Monster: What the are you waiting for? Hurry up and get out, I have to piss.

V: So I just go in there?

Rap Monster: Uhh, yeah? Taeyeon set it up for you, bye.

I managed to force V out of my car, I drove off.

(V's POV)

I watched as Rap Monster left me. Now it was up to me to make sure things go right, but then I remembered that I've never dated anyone before. I don't know how to treat women. I had to shake it off though, I will just have to see what happens.

I took a deep breath and I walked into the café, a table had already been reserved for two, of course that was for Nicole and I, it was under our names.

Then a feminine looking male walked up to me and brought me to the table.

Jay Park: I will be your waiter for tonight, Taeyeon told me about tonight, no need to worry.

V: Ahh, o-okay?

Jay Park: Do you want anything right now? Two glasses of wine?

V: Umm, sure?

Jay Park: Okay~ My name is Jay Park by the way, it's nice to meet you Taehyung!

And so I waited, it wasn't long before Nicole showed up, after she took a seat, Jay Park brought the wine over, did I meantion, how'd he get me alcohol? I'm 18!

Jay Park: Enjoy.

Nicole: How sweet, you already know me. You're Taehyung correct?

V: Y-Yes.

Nicole: My friend Taeyeon told me about you, how cute.

V: I heard you like dance.

Nicole: Certainly, I do all kinds, swing, hip hop, latin, jazz, and much more, don't get me started love.

She was beautiful, but everything was weird, This somehow, didn't feel right. As she kept talking about her interest, I became distracted by other things, like people walking in and out of the café, the waiters and waitresses bring food and drinks to tables.

Then I felt a hand on my leg, it was Nicole.

Nicole: You're so cute when you daydream. What's got you so lost?

V: Ahh, I'm really sorry, excuse me for being rude, I see you drank your wine already! Would you like mine!?

Nicole: Honey, you need to loosen up a bit. This setting is clearly not to your taste, let me show you my place.

V: T-That's fine!

I wanted out of this, but I couldn't bail, I've come too far to quit on her. She made me drink a few glasses of wine before we left. We ran out of the café without worries, Nicole told me Rap Monster payed for the drinks. We never ate, so my stomach sat on alcohol.

Sometime later, we arrived at her place, and I was kind of drunk, I wasn't good with alcohol. She showed me her dance room and many other things.

Nicole: Do you like my house so far? Are you impressed? If you're not, I can change that.

She threw me on the couch and she climbed on top of me. She her lips and she leaned in close. I struggled to escape.
I felt her hands on the fabric of my pants, she was trying to my pants, this didn't feel right at all.

V: Stop! Please, no!

Nicole: You're so cute Taehyung, I want you.

V: S-Stop, I don't like this!

I managed to stagger away from her, but she gave a chase, so I had to start running fast. I managed to run out of house, I didn't think twice about anything, or anyone. I felt violated, what did I do to deserve this?