Rap Monster's Journal

Looking For The Right One (BTS Fanfiction)

(Suga's POV)

Jimin and I further observed Rap Monster's body, we figured it a was suicide, but how did he carry out the act? I guess that wasn't of too much importance. We were really dumbfounded and we weren't sure what to do. We wanted to hurry back to the hospital to see V, but we had to figure out what we should do with Rap Monster.

Jimin decided to call for medical assistance and the police. As Jimin was busy talking to the operators on the phone, I picked up Rap Monster's journal. I took a long look at his journal. It was blue with the title written in black ink. The spine of the journal was worn just as the corners. Many of the pages were stained, some with blood. Some pages, were half torn out. It seemed to me that he brought this everywhere, and used it everyday.

Some of pages reflected his deepest, darkest, thoughts.

Page 11: Umm, hai. Namjoon again. I can't believe I lost my other journal, so this one I'm writing in right now, it's about a few months old. Anyways, I've been thinking about my girlfriend Taeyeon. You might be wondering why? Well, I've recently thought about the fact that I have AIDS. I keep it secret, not even the members know. She doesn't know I have it, or how I got it, so I guess I will tell this story to you.

So, before I joined Bangtan... Was it, a few years before Bangtan? I don't know, but, I started sleeping around with a lot of men. Men? Yes, men. It was fun and all, until I found out that one of them had AIDS, so I was scared and I stopped having with all those men. It was like six of them. And I was just so scared when I went to get my check up, they said I had it. Now, I didn't get it right away, but it took sometime to progress to that stage. Unfortunately, I had AIDS by the time I was in Bangtan. I'm so good at hiding illnesses.

So after that, I decided to do better things with my life and keep myself happy. I found music to be a great interest of mine, so I pursued those dreams and joined Bangtan. I hope to keep it secret forever, I'm sorry Taeyeon. I'm sorry Bangtan.

Page 15: I cut. That's all for today. :(

Page 23: I'm back again. Just more random thoughts. I'm really angry, but I don't know why. I can't control my anger that well. So I take these pills, but I don't like those pills. I don't know why I feel angry all the time, sometimes I want to kill myself. I don't know how these problems came about, maybe because I hated my dad, he was never around. That's not important. Another day goes by. I feel like Jin is my mom sometimes. His cooking is mouthwatering! I don't know why. And I love the other members too, especially V.

Page 47: I'm getting weird feelings again. Ever since Taeyeon left me, I kind of wanted to have with the other members. I'm not going to do anything about it, but It feels good to have , and I love all my group mates. It's like a stress reliever, but, that would be weird, plus, I have a terrible STD. You can probably guess who I really want. Suga, V, maybe Jin? Why am I such a repulsive person? I can't help but feel the way I do. *explicit drawing on the other side of the page*

The Last Few Pages: Umm, this will be my last time writing in this. I feel really close to death. Here, will be my last few thoughts, and words, and if you guys in Bangtan find this, I'm sorry. I can't think straight anymore. My body hurts and my anger is out of control. I've been needing to, how can I put this in words? Ah, express my "feelings" to anyone of the members. It will be good for the both of us. I've decided to pick V. Do you know why? Jungkook annoys me and V is my . I love V, his eyes, hair, nose, lips, and you know the rest. V is the most vulnerable. So, I'm still locked up in my room writing these letters for my death, I don't plan to stay long after I give V my feelings.

Here it goes yo.

Yo, Jin, what's up!? I love you so much. You were like my mom because of your home cooked meals. So tasty. I will love my Pink Princess to the death! I looked up to you, and I always will!

Hey, Suga. All that fighting we did, gave me a rush and I liked it. But real talk, I know we had some beef and , but I'm sorry, although you may never forgive me, same for the others, please just take me out of your lives. I'm worthless. I will miss that "sweg" of yours.

J-Hope hyuuuuuung. I love you and I always will! You were such a hopeful and caring hyung. I could sure count on you for anything, but most of the time, I never did, what a plot twist right?

*blood smeared across the page* but I'm sorry Jimin, I kind of ignored you, but you always did the most for everyone, bye.

If you're reading this V, I know you're upset in some sort of way. I'm not sorry for anything, because I cannot be. I love you V, and I hope you hate me.

Jungkook, the Golden Maknae! I'm pretty sure you're upset to, but I just wish that you hate me too. What will you do with V now? I've ruined your life, but it was fun~~

If you try to cross these burning bridges to Hell to seek revenge, I'm sure you'll burn into ashes before you cross to the otherside. We don't live the same, we don't fight the same, and the reason I leave like this, is because the issues I have, are too deep to understand. You'll be responsible for you own death trying to understand. Your fire will burn out. *blood covers the remainder of the book*

I found myself to be conflicted after reading everything. Jimin was sobbing as the paramedics placed Rap Monster on a gurney and threw a white cover over him. The lifted him onto the ambulance and drove away with the siren blaring.

The police started to investigate and ask us questions.

Police: Sir, we'd like to ask you some questions.

Suga: What questions need to be asked? It's obvious that he took his own life. What more do you need?

Police: Well, this man is linked to an early report for .

Suga: Yah! Move! Go away dammit! Get out!

Later that night at the hospital, it was ruled that Rap Monster's suicide was the cause of overdosing and self harming. He had cut his arms, legs, and he even tried to cut his off. After all of this, I didn't even know what to believe anymore. The other members had a look into the journal. Each reaction was it's own, but V didn't have one.

Jin: Umm, I'm not sure about life anymore. He had AIDS!? Has he been suffering for this long!? Why did he have to Taehyung! We could have helped you think things through Namjoon, if you wanted love, you could have came to me... Not those men, or to Taehyung.

Suga: I think he was too far from help, I'm not sure if any of us should forgive him, but, there is no point since he's dead. We need to help Taehyung recover.

Jungkook: How is he supposed to recover!?? I don't even think he can ing walk, let alone talk! Do you see how ing traumatized he is! Just look into his eyes! He can't trust anyone! Not even his own boyfriend! Namjoon!

J-Hope: Yah, Kookie, I know you're upset, but you have to understand, he had his own struggles he was ashamed of just like us. And Taehyung, we don't blame you if you hate him, we are here to help you.

Jungkook: Yaaaaah! This is a bunch of !

Jimin: I knew Bangtan was just a group of freaks! I ing quit. Once the media gets a hold of this bull, we'll look like a bunch of monsters that let Taehyung get . I can't forgive him. I might help him, but Taehyung is going to end up like him!

Jungkook: What are you talking about Jimin!? He won't end up like Namjoon!!!

Jimin: Just look at Taehyung! He might already have AIDS dude!

Jungkook: Shut the up!!!

(V's POV)

Jungkook started sobbing again. The water works kept coming no matter how hard the others tried to make him stop.

And here I was, totally broken, listening to Rap Monster's last words, but I had no sympathy. Of course it was depressing to know that Rap Monster struggled with so many unfortunate troubles, but now I was at more risk for his deadly sickness.

I was forced to a physical suffering, which left me paralyzed. I didn't conversate with anyone, not even my boyfriend Jungkook. They kept telling me things would get better, but we all know that's not true. We all know I have more suffering ahead of me.

V: Hyungs, I want to sleep.

Jin: Taehyung! You finally talked! Oh my God, we thought you'd never!

V: Seokjin, I don't feel good.

Jin: I'm sorry Taehyung...

Suga: Taehyung, have you seen the doctor yet?

V: No. I was asleep for most of the ambulance ride here.

Suga: Do you mind if we stay until the do-

I don't mind at all Suga, I just got and you want to hear what the doctor has to say.

Doctor: Sorry for interrupting you. I've come to check on Taehyung.

The doctor bows and walks over to my bedside. I try to hide my face as he observes me. I don't want to be seen by him. He will humiliate me.

Doctor: It's okay sir. I see that you're finally awake. I have some news for you. I'd also like to ask you a few questions, then I want to observe your injuries.

V: Go away, don't touch me.

Doctor: I understand that you don't want to be bothered, but I want to help you.

V: No one can help me at this point, didn't you check me while I was asleep?

Doctor: I'm sure that's not true, and yes, but now that you're conscious, I want to see you again so we can talk.

V: ...........

Jungkook: Yah, sir. My boyfriend isn't in the mood okay.

Doctor: Your boyfriend? You two are partners?

Jungkook: Yes.

Doctor: That's nice to know and sir, how are you feeling right now?

V: Terrible, my head hurts, and my hurts. What else is new?

Doctor: I see. I'd like to take a look at you.

V: Look, tell me what you have to say and come back when I'm sleeping. I'm sick of everything right now.

Doctor: Okay, umm, Taehyung, we can't discharge you for a few days. And the reason for that is because of the damage done. After we discharge you, we'd advise you to get check ups, because right now, we can't check for any STD's. And it looks like you can't have any ual with your partner for awhile. Whoever did this to you caused you a horrible amount of pain. I'm truly sorry. As for your other injuries, you have bruising to your face, but you'll be fine.

V: Why can't I just leave? Okay, I got punched in the face and my has been left raw, but let me leave now! And what do you mean you can't check right now!?

Doctor: Taehyung, you're not looking good there, you were bleeding when we received you. And when we take your fluids, such as blood and urine, they must be sent to a special lab to get tested, and that takes time.

There was no point in arguing with the doctor. I knew I couldn't leave because of how hurt I was, but I just wanted to get away from everything. I just wanted to lay in bed with Jungkook, and cuddle, but no. That's not happening.

Soon, by about midnight everyone but Jungkook left. It was finally just us two. We've both been longing for some quality alone time, just so we could talk. Jungkook rubbed his eyes and yawned as tried to climb in my hospital bed. I whimpered as he accidentally got too close to my backside. He bolted up and away from me. I was still very sensitive, and I actually might be for awhile.

Jungkook: I'm so sorry Taehyung, I didn't mean to! I wasn't paying attention!

V: Yah, Watch out, I'm hurting!

Jungkook: T-Taehyung, I'm sorry about that... And look, you bled onto the sheets! You really want to go home!?

V: Uhhg. It's only spotting, I'll be fine, even better if I could go home. Just, come stand next to me.

Jungkook: O-Okay...

Jungkook moved in front of me and he held my hand. We both started crying together, we couldn't believe all of the things that had happened. I was exhausted, and so was Jungkook.

V: J-Jeongguk, will you still love me after this?

Jungkook: Of course I will Taehyung! I promise that!

V: J-Jeongguk, I'm hurting so b-badly.

Jungkook: D-Do I need to get a doctor in here!?

V: N-No! Please don't! I just need you!

Jungkook: It's gonna be alright babe. Just go to sleep, and hopefully things will be better.

I closed my eyes and sobbed into Jungkook's chest until I fell asleep. Hopefully, I'd stay asleep for a long time, so I didn't have to face the pain.