The Start To Something New

Looking For The Right One (BTS Fanfiction)

(V's POV)

It was Jungkook! I was caught off guard and so was he. We both stood up and we just glared at each other, we weren't sure what to do.

V: Jeongguk! W-What are you doing here!?

Jungkook: T-Taehyung! W-What are you doing here!?

V: Uhh, look, I guess I better leave, I forgot to feed the cats!

Jungkook: W-What!? W-We don't have any cats!

I tried to walk away, but Sunny grabbed my arm and she sat me down. She forced me to face Jungkook. I had to face the facts, I wasn't going anywhere unless we both interacted with each other.

V: I'm not ready for this! Waaaah!

Jungkook: Yah! Sunny, this was a set up! I can't do this!

Sunny says nothing, she is determined to get us to do something. But then, an idea must have popped up in her head. Because she took the both of us to her car, and she forced us both to sit in the back together. I just looked at Jungkook, and he looked at me, my heart was racing and suddenly, I noticed I had my hand placed over his hand.

V: I'm sorry Jeongguk.

Jungkook: I'm sorry Taehyung.

V: I feel awkward now.

Jungkook: It's awkward because we love each other.

V: Yah, that's not it, it's just that I'm not used to you!

Jungkook: W-What are you talking about!?

V: You know what I'm talking about!

Jungkook: Let's start over then. Hi, my name is Jeongguk and I'm sorry.

V: Really now? Hi, my name is Taehyung... And, I'm sorry for putting you through all the heartbreak and worry. I just was looking for the wrong things in all the wrong places, you're always by my side, you're more than just my best friend, you're my boyfriend.

Jungkook: Oh, Taehyung! How I've waited for you to call me your boyfriend! I'm sorry for everything I put you though! All the confused feelings, I made you lose your way. And I'm sorry if I was ever mad, I love you so much that I could never stay mad at you!

V: I'm really sorry.

Jungkook: Shh, let's just enjoy each other.

V: What are you? A ing librarian? Telling me to shhhh!

Jungkook slapped me in the facethat caught me off guard, then he punched me in the ballsI found myself crying in his lapI thought he was playing aroundbut nope.

Jungkook: I told you to be quiet, but you didn't listen. I guess you don't want to have kids.

V: S-Sorry, uwwaaaah...

Jungkook: Sunny, you should take us shopping, I want to go shopping with my boyfriend.

V: Yah! Don't act sweet after what you just did!

Jungkook: Fine! We will just go home! I don't like you.

V: W-What!? What are you? On your period or some ?

Sunny: You know what, I think you two need some alone time you can actually talk. There is still a little conflict between you two.

We both moved away from each otherThe thought of being alone and talking!? That's just weirdwe will kill each othersome couple we areWe are togetherand we are not! What the  is this!?

Jungkook: Haha! Yeah right, he will up all the oxygen in the room and kill me! This bastard!

V: Jeongguk! I ing love you! Stop being difficult dammit! You want me, and then you don't! What is it! What do I have to do!?

Jungkook: I'm, I'm, sorry.

V: I've made too many mistakes in my life, don't be another one! I just want to remember the way we used to love each other!

Tears started to roll down my cheeksI looked away from Jungkook but he made me look at him, he wiped my tears away and he smiled.

Jungkook: I'm sorry. I was getting carried away, I love you Taehyung, I promise that you'll remember, you just have to work with me. Things won't be easy, but we can make it work.

V: O-Okay, I love you...

We looked at each other then we kissed, something I had only dreamed of. It wasn't a special kiss, like those romantic ones in the movies, but it was, real. I figured that I could truly understand him, if we made contact like this.

I don't know how to remember how I used to love him, but something tells me we were a lot closer, and I took better care of him. I just want to find that memory so I know how to love Jungkook, because this, was certainly different from everything I looked for. Jungkook could provide me with things a woman couldn't. This was the start of something new, because we are together now.