Advice Gone Wrong!

Looking For The Right One (BTS Fanfiction)

(V's POV)

I watched Jungkook storm off to his room. He slammed the door causing me to jump a bit. Jungkook was right though. Why would I have to get advice in private?

I started to analyze things. I suddenly remembered that I was standing next to a bastard. I took a deep breath and I tried hard to forget last night. Let's grow up Taehyung. You're a man.

Rap Monster: Are you okay Taehyung?

I was so lost in my thoughts that I spoke them out loud instead of listening to Rap Monster.

V: Are you going to give me "The Talk?"

He looked at me and his face turned red. He shook his head no and proceeded to drag me to his room.

Rap Monster: No Taehyung. I actually wanted to talk with you in private because I really want to be serious with you. You're still very young and impressionable. Same thing with me. We can learn from each others mistakes.

V: Okay. That makes more sense now.

As we walked into his room I noticed a few magazines on the floor. I attempted to pick one up but Rap Monster swatted my hands away. What the hell did I do?

Rap Monster: Sorry Taehyung. Those aren't for you to look at...

He picked up the magazines and he threw them on his bed. He shook his head and he mumbled under his breath. "Damn, I forgot to hide my . I hope he didn't see the cover...

Oh my gosh! He has magazines! You would think that famous idols don't have that kind of time. I wanted to laugh so badly but I didn't want things to get any weirder. How could I have not known about this after being in the same group for a year?

He sat me at his desk. He started to pace back and forth as he began to talk. He wasn't nervous... He just couldn't stay still.

Rap Monster: Getting a girlfriend isn't easy. You have to actually make sure you're finding the right one. A girl who shares similar interest as you and has a personality that appeals to you.

I nodded my head constantly just so he knew I was listening.

Rap Monster: And to do this, you must step foot out of this house. How can you meet girls if you never get out? You need to be social!

V: That sounds like too much work...

Rap Monster: Are you Motionless Min now? In order to achieve something! You must put forth effort and work! It's best to be friends with a girl first. Get to know her over time and a relationship could develop.

The more he talked, the more I zoned out. I was trying to listen. It's just that now, I feel like giving up on getting a girlfriend. It requires too much time and energy. It requires too much of me. Maybe Jungkook was right. Maybe I'm not ready for all this girlfriend stuff...

I was suddenly tossed to the ground. Rap Monster yelled at me. He stood over me with a face of anger.

V: What was that for!?

Rap Monster: You haven't been listening to me...

V: Yeah!? What's wrong with that?

Rap Monster: I'm only going to tell you this once! You can't go to the other members and get advice the way I give it! And you know why that is Taehyung?

I wasn't sure what to say so I just glared at him. As I looked into his eyes, I could tell something wasn't right. Rap Monster wasn't there.

Rap Monster: Because they don't know half the things I've been through in life. Love is like the jungle. It's dark and wild. You can get hurt if you're not careful!

V: If it's that bad... I give up! I don't need a girl in my life!

Rap Monster picked me up by the collar of my shirt and he slammed me against the wall. The veins in his neck started to show. Where did Rap Monster go!?

V: NAMJOON!!!

Rap Monster: Let me ask you a question... Why do you give up? Why don't you want a girl? AREN'T YOU TIRED OF BEING AN OUTCAST? Did you suddenly turn gay? Let me guess... You're gay???

V: I've been an outcast all my life! Do you think I ing enjoy that!? In high school none of the girls would dare talk to me, let alone look at me! Maybe that's why I've never had a girlfriend before! Maybe that's why it's so hard for me to find the right one! Maybe that's why I stay away from you guys during certain activities!

Rap Monster: IS THAT MY PROBLEM!? NO! GROW UP!

V: AND WHAT'S SO WRONG ABOUT BEING GAY?

Rap Monster: BECAUSE YOU DON'T NEED TO BE NEXT! YOU WILL DIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

We kept yelling at each other until I saw blood drip to the floor.

V: P-Please s-stop! I'm s-sorry!

Rap Monster kept gripping my head by my hair. He wouldn't stop slamming my head against the wall. Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! As I screamed I saw the others come running in. They must have just got back... Perfect timing.

V: Please stop this! I WILL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!

I started to see blood splatter on his blank face. Jin and Suga could tell that something was wrong with Rap Monster.

Jin: Namjoon! Did you take your pills today!?

Suga: Don't worry about that right now! Contain his before he kills Taehyung!

Jin and Suga distracted Rap Monster away from me. Rap Monster kept fighting with them until they knocked him out.

I totally forgot about his anger issues. How could I forget such important things!? I feel really bad... He doesn't know what he's doing... But that's okay. He won't remember all the pain he caused me.

I quickly dropped to the ground as I couldn't keep my balance. My face wasn't wet from the tears, but from all the bloodshed. J-Hope and Jimin ran over to me as I started to black out.

Taehyung. Listen to me.

Taehyung. Listen to me.

Wake up.

Wake up.

A bright light blinded me... Soon color and shapes started to appear until I could make out the faces of people standing around me.

The most notable figure was the doctor in a long white coat. He had a needle in his hand and it was directed towards me. I panicked because I have a fear of needles.

V: Please don't get that close to me! Needles hurt!

Doctor: I'm just going to give you something to make you relax.

I yelled at the doctor while I hid under the covers. I was starting to shake badly. He grabbed my arm and he stuck the needle in. I suddenly felt relaxed...

Doctor: How are you feeling?

I slowly peeped my head from under the covers to scan the faces of the five other men. They appeared familiar... But I couldn't remember who they were.

V: I'm feeling okay. I have a question though...

Doctor: Go ahead.

V: Who are these other people?