Down With The Sickness

Looking For The Right One (BTS Fanfiction)

(V's POV)

Sometime later, I arrived back at the dorm, it wasn't too late because I saw Suga and J-Hope cleaning. I ran over to J-Hope and I embraced him, I was in tears.

J-Hope: Aigoo, what causes you to be in distress Taehyung? Don't cry!

Suga: Taehyung! What's wrong? How did you get home?

V: Aigoo, aigoo, aigoo! I walked home! The date went bad, Nicole tried to touch me!

J-Hope: Oh my, that's not good. Talk to your hyungs, we are here for you.

Suga: You have alcohol on your breath, she made you drink?

V: She talked me into it, it was a set up! I want to talk to Namjoon, he has to find a better girl!

Suga: Yah! What do you mean Taehyung!? Are you drunk too!?

V: Well, I want another one...

J-Hope: You need to chill!

Suga: Whatever, you know, Jeongguk is here, he finally got discharged, so we went and got him while you were on the date.

V: ............

J-Hope: How about you go talk to him? Namjoon is busy trying to get lucky with his girl.

V: I think I just need some sleep okay?

Suga: Okay. Go get some sleep, we will talk to Namjoon for you...

(Rap Monster's POV)

Taeyeon didn't seem interested in my offer even though we just made outI wanted to go further with herbut I guess I didn't have luck.

Rap Monster: Come on babe, please.

Taeyeon: No, I'm just not in the mood

Rap Monster: Please babe!

Taeyeon: I'm not in the mood okay? Look, I have to go okay?

Rap Monster: Fine, I love you babe.

Taeyeon: I'm sorry, maybe another time okay? I just wasn't ready. I love you too. Bye~

Taeyeon gave me an embrace and kiss on the lips then she leftI was somewhat disappointedI really wanted to have  since we've been together for a yearbut I have to respect her and what she wantsIf she's not readyI'm not ready.

I fixed myself up and I walked out of my room to be greeted by the other membersthey knew I didn't get luckybut for me that wasn't important like it was for themJin and Jimin were disappointedthe had their ears on the door this whole time.

Suga and J-Hope quickly got in my waythey were obviously trying to get my attentionSuga seemed irritated and J-Hope was worried.

Rap Monster: Okay, what's wrong you two? Is Jeongguk having problems?

Suga: It's not Jeongguk, it's about Taehyung's y date.

J-Hope: Taehyung said Nicole tried to violate him! He got touched!

Rap Monster: W-What!?

Suga: Well, aside from the fact that the date was y, he wants another one, but with a better girl, could you?

Rap Monster: Aww, poor Taehyung... Well, I will see what I can do.

Suga: I hope you understand what you have done.

Rap Monster: Yeah, yeah.

I get it now Suga, shut the  upI walked back to my room and I fell asleepI couldn't face V for some reason.

(V's POV)

It was the next morningI had woke up earlythinking about what had happened last night. I felt disturbed and violated. Then I had remembered that Jungkook got discharged from the hospitalI couldn't bring myself to be around himI felt weirdSometimes the right things make you feel wrongI guess?

As I was getting dressedRap Monster walked in my roomI hid myself with my pillow.

V: God damn Namjoon! Can't you knock next time!?

Rap Monster: Nope, I can't. Anyways, Yoongi and Hoseok talked to me last night... I'm sorry that your date wasn't good, I guess my girlfriend's friends can be freaks sometimes. They also told me you want to try again, but with someone who is more respectable, I understand. Don't worry, I already have someone in mind.

V: I'm so glad they talked to you, I hate Nicole, and thank you! And, how is J-Jeongguk doing? Is he up?

Jungkook...

Rap Monster: You're welcome, and you haven't seen him since you came back from the date?

V: No...

Rap Monster: Well, I got to do, so how about you talk to him, I know you two might not be on good terms, but he needs somebody.

Rap Monster left my room and I finish getting dressed. I took a deep breath and I went to see JungkookI tried to walk quietly in his roombut he knew I was there.

Jungkook: What do you want?

V: I just wanted to check on you...

Jungkook: Well don't. Go the away.

V: But...

Jungkook: You already went on a date, now leave me alone.

Jungkook slowly got of his bedthen he walked over to meI tried to embrace himbut he slapped me.

Jungkook: Keep looking you prick!

He kicked me in the balls and he pushed me out of his room in angerI'm sorry J-Jungkook... Give me more time.

A week had passed and it was time for my next dateJ-Hope agreed to take me this time because Rap Monster wasn't feeling wellAs I leftJungkook watched me leave with a sadnessThe ride to the café was silent for the most partJ-Hope would bring up Rap Monster sometimesonly because he was worried.

We finally arrived at the caféI got of the car and I did the same thing as last timeI had the same waiter tooI sat there waiting for me dateand I was getting boredI stared at the many men that walked in and out of the café.

It was eventually time for me to leaveJ-Hope brought me back to the dormbut instead of telling Rap Monster that my date never camewe frantically rushed him to the hospital because he was vomiting everywhere.

J-Hope: It's going to be okay Namjoon!

Suga: What the did you eat Namjoon, you know, I don't even think this is food poisoning.

(Rap Monster's POV)

I didn't want to go to the hospitalbut the members were worried about me and how sick I wasonly I knowhow sick I amI don't want to see Taeyeonbecause she'll find out what's wrong.

Rap Monster: My head hurts, my stomach hurts.

Jungkook hugged me but I didn't respond toI just remember being flashed with these bright lightsnext thing you knowI was in a hospital bed with a doctor and my girlfriend by my side.

Doctor: Sir, is it okay if y--

Rap Monster: I know why this happened, just whisper it to her.

Doctor: Uh, okay.

Taeyeon: What the is going on?

The doctor whispered what I already knew into her earthen she started yelling at meThe doctor left the room because things got weird.

Taeyeon: And you tried to have with me!? I'm ing breaking up with you! You horrible bastard!!!

Rap Monster: I'm sorry Taeyeon, you can leave me if you want...

Taeyeon: What did you do before me? Sleep with every single person you could think of!?

She stormed out of the room. It's strange how I regret nothing. I can understand why she would leave. There are some things people shouldn't know about me... I can't stop from my condition from getting worse, it's only a matter of time before everyone finds out.

The doctor walked back in with a serious face, he sighed as he sat in a chair. He had a clipboard at his side, he kept looking at me as he wrote notes. He wasn't happy with his patient, that was me of course.

Doctor: You're so young...

Rap Monster: I know.

Doctor: I'm sorry, but I've seen this too often.

Rap Monster: People havn't been protecting themselves well enough. I'm guilty of that.

Doctor: Well, you can go home, please take it easy. Get lots of rest.

I got up out of the the hospital bed and I left the room. This hospital visit was no surprise for me, as for the others it was, they were worried, the matter was private, so I could only lie and say I had food poisoning.

Jin: Namjoon, are you feeling better?

Jimin: Are you okay?

J-Hope: What happened to Taeyeon? She left the room in anger!

Jin: Yeah! Do you have something we should know about?

Suga: Let me guess, you're dying from something?

I was sick of them asking me questions, and then when Suga spoke, I lost my mind. I turned around to face them and they suddenly got quiet.

Rap Monster: Yah! Shut up dammit! All of you, shut up! Please! I just want all of you to shut the up!

Jungkook: H-Hyung, we're sorry...

V: Hyung...

All the members glared at me in silence. From that moment on, they were silent, even until we reached the dorm, they all avoided me. I wouldn't blame them. They got yelled at.

I layed down on the couch in the living room and I fell asleep.