Recalling The Past

Looking For The Right One (BTS Fanfiction)

(Jungkook's POV)

It was about a week later during lunch with Jungkook, that we had to learn how to eat again. And unfortunately, Sunny had to be our teacherNow it was obviously at the dormand all the members were just starting to find out about relationship V and I had finally establishedNowyesa week has passedbut much hasn't happened between usWe were curiousbut too scared to step out of these so called "comfort zones".

So here I wasawkwardly sitting across from VSunnywas standing from afar watching us.

Sunny: You guys have to like, talk! You know, that thing you do with your lips, that makes noises?

V: Umm, this is just plain weird, I eat with Jeongguk all the time, but it's different now. What do you want us to do?

Sunny: Uhg! Y'all are so boring you know that?

Jungkook: We're sorry! I mean, we are just eating and . What else is supposed to happen?

Sunny: Okay, one, eye contact is a thing that exist, two, there should be a form of physical contact, hold hands, and third, start talking about the things y'all like! Let's start over okay?

V: I'm not comfortable with this... Can't we just have some sort of alone time?

Jungkook: I kind of want to lay down with Taehyung.

Sunny: You two are wimps! You don't want to be open about your relationship!

V: You're boring us! If we lay down, in our room, we can be next to each other, watch a movie, and fall asleep.

Sunny: Uhhg. Fine, but go ahead and do that, I have an idea!

I liked the idea of laying next to Vwe really hadn't done much of thatbe he was agreeing to itwhich was newWe had only kissed onceand hugged a few timesHolding hands was an all time thingI'd really like to get closer to himI want him to feel more comfortable with me.

We got up from the tableobviously holding handsand as we started to walk awaywe ran into Rap MonsterHe seemed curious about usHe missed the part where we became a thing.

Rap Monster: I see you two are together? That's good.

V: ...........

Jungkook: Yeah...

Rap Monster: Well, carry on then.

As we walked away awkwardlywe overheard Rap Monster thank Sunny for all that she had donebut I have a feeling that Sunny is going to  keep making us do thingsShe seemed very invested in our relationshipmuch like The Bachelor.

We made it to what was my roomWellit's also V's room tooYayWe haven't slept together yetbut it seems like V is readySowe both got in bed and didn't say muchWe were hugging each otherthat's about it... But I'm fine with that.

Jungkook: Taehyung, are you feeling okay? I don't think I've ever heard you talking about being in bed with me...

V: I'm okay, I just want some alone time with you. And all you ever use this bed for is sleep, but I guess we could use it for much more... I don't know how though...

I just looked at himI was already coming up with all sorts of other uses for this bedand one thing that came to my mind was Oopsthe maknae wants to be dirty with his hyungsBut noit was an accidental thought that had me blushing badlyOf coursefor VI'm pretty sure he wasn't even thinking about thatbut that's okay isn't that importantI'm already happy just being in V's presence.

He then caught on to my thoughts as he was blushing tooHe slapped my arm and he looked at the ceilingI just smiled and I hugged him harder.

V: We weren't thinking about the same thing... Nope!

Jungkook: Yes we were, and it's okay if we are, it doesn't mean it will happen, we are just very curious.

V: Well, I guess it's never a bad thing to be too curious, right?

Jungkook: Well, it depends on what you're curious about. I hope it's me.

V: Yeah? Well it's you.

Jungkook: If your curious about me, what about me makes you curious?

V: Hmm, I don't know...

Jungkook: Aww, come on! There has to be something!

V: I don't know Jeongguk, I can't really tell you, I kind of... Have to show it.

Jungkook: .....................

V: ................

We both stared at each other. I expected something to happen, but V sat up and looked away. I was confused, but I didn't really question it. He seemed uncomfortable.

Jungkook: You know what makes me curious about you?

V: No...

Jungkook: The fact that you still love me. I though you forgot about me...

V: What do you mean forgot about you?

Jungkook: Well, your memory is bad...

V: How is it bad? I know my name, I know everything. I haven't changed Jeongguk..

Jungkook: Yes you have. When you first lost your memory, you only remembered your name and something about still wanting a girlfriend. We had to make you remember your stage name, the fact that you're in a group... But now, it's my job to make you remember how you used to love me, I'm curious because I want to go places that will make you remember... We were so much closer, but now it's estranged.

V sighed as he looked at the floor, he had a lot on his mind. He was trying to comprehend everything I was telling him, he didn't want to hear that things had changed. He was trying to recall the past, but it was far from him.

V: So, you're telling me... I was closer to you? We did more things?

Jungkook: Yeah! But it's okay! We are together now!

V: Explain the things we did.

Jungkook: Well, the things we would do, would be things that best friends would do I guess. I'd always talk to you, comfort you, we'd play games...

V: I see... I don't remember that.

Jungkook: We were super close! Come on! There has to be something! A certain smell, event, something that can make you remember.

V: I don't think it's that easy.

V got up and he walked out of the room. He wanted nothing more with this conversation. I was somewhat depressed. I just threw the covers over my head and I started crying.

The next week came quickly. It was a normal day. V and I were busy cleaning the house for some odd reason... Well, Sunny wanted us to. The other members were busy getting ready for some concert that V and I knew nothing about.

V: Aish! How come we have to clean?

Jungkook: I don't know, this must be another one of Sunny's odd plans.

V: Why can't we go to the concert?

Jungkook: I don't know, how about we throw our own once we are gone?

V: Okay, sounds fun.

Jungkook: Ooh! And we can try some of the alcohol that Namjoon hyung hides...

V: Namjoon hides alcohol? Why?

Jungkook: For special events. He thinks his dongsaengs will get into it!

V: He must be right about that...

As we finished cleaning the kitchen, Jin ran into the kitchen with Sunny. Jin had some money in his hands, it looked like a good stack.

Jin: I have some money here for you both just incase you get hungry or whatever.

Jin handed the money over to V and he ran out of the kitchen. Sunny smiled and she hugged us both. V was dissatisfied. He knew Sunny was up to something and he wanted to know.

V: Yah! How come the get to go to a concert and we don't!? We don't want to go out to town with you okay!?

Sunny: Hey, hey, hey! Take it easy Taehyung! I just planned something special for you both, and none of the other members will be here to invade your privacy.

Jungkook: What would we need privacy for? We are together 24/7!

Sunny: Oh, I don't know... Somethings happen between couples when they are 100% alone.

V: What are you trying to imply!?

Sunny: You'll figure out later. Thank me later.

Jungkook: W-What!??? S-Sunny!!!!!

V: Is this plan something I'm supposed to remember too!?

Jungkook: I'm confused Taehyung...

V: Same here...

As we both walked out of the kitchen, we ran into Suga. He gave a slight smile. It's as if knew what Sunny was up to!!!

Jungkook: Y-Yoongi... Do you know what's going on with Sunny???

Suga: All I can say, is use this night to get lucky, Taehyung might not be up to it, but it might make him show his feelings. And honestly, I don't even thin--

Jungkook: Is this what this is all about!???

Suga: Yeah, you don't want to?

Jungkook: N-No! It's not that, it just seems a bit sudden.

Suga: I know, but have fun before everyone comes back, at least get closer to him okay? I think all of this is starting to upset Taehyung.

Jungkook: Okay, my poor baby...

Suga walked away and left with the others. Now, where did Sunny go? I looked around and I kind of left V to himself. I just wanted to find Sunny real quick. We needed to talk.

Sunny: Jeongguk! Are you ready to party!!?

I fell backwards into the wall. She came out of nowhere. She stood over me with a big smile on her face, she was joyous.

Jungkook: Okay, what is going on?

She grabbed my hand and she helped me up. She quickly some music and she danced with me. V walked in the living room and he was really confused. He shook his head and he walked to my room. He didn't want to party, neither did I. I was getting irritated because of Sunny, that's when I forced her away from me.

Jungkook: S-Stop! You made Taehyung upset! Just look! I need to go talk to him okay, please don't bother us, I'm pissed off right now!

Sunny: Jeongguk...

This is ing stupid, Sunny and her plans, I don't care about getting lucky with V, I just want to love him, be by his side, and make sure he is okay! If he's unhappy, then I'm unhappy!

I ran to my room and I saw him sitting on the edge of my bed sobbing. I took a deep breath as I shut my door. I slowly walked over to him and I embraced him.

Jungkook: What's wrong Taehyung?

V: Jeongguk! I'm tired of all these plans Sunny does to make us closer! I just want her to stop! I want everyone to leave us alone dammit! Can't we just be left alone for once? Without everyone doing something. I've been trying to think, but I can't concentrate!

Jungkook: It's okay Taehyung, everyone is gone now, we can watch movies and lay down...

V: NO! I just, I just want to talk.

Jungkook: Okay... We can talk about anything okay?

V: I've been thinking about what makes me curious about you, it's the fact that you've always shown intrest in me, no matter what I do, and I feel like I don't try hard enough for you. I just want to remember too...

Jungkook: Taehyung...

V: If everyone is gone, bring me to those places you said would make me remember... I want to remember how we used to love each other.

Jungkook: Whatever you want...