chapter 8

You're my destiny

Krystal ran to the room and began packing her stuff as tears fell from her eyes. "Krystal." Minho called as he went in. Krystal ignored him and continued. "Krystal talk to me." Minho said. Krystal didn't reply. "KRYSTAL!!" Minho yelled. Krystal stopped and stared at her bag. "I'm sorry Minho...I'm sorry I got pregnant..I'm so so sorry.." She replied. Minho sighed. "Where is he?" Minho asked. Krystal looked at Minho. "Who?" She asked. "Don't play stupid Krystal...where's the father??" Minho asked. Krystal looked at the floor. "I don't know.." Krystal answered. Minho tried to hide his anger but he couldn't hold it any longer. "You don't know?...YOU DON'T KNOW?!?...YOU REALLY JUST SLEPT AROUND?!?" Minho yelled. Krystal flinched. "N-no--" Krystal was cut off. "WHAT THE HELL KRYSTAL!!! I THOUGHT YOU KNEW BETTER--" Minho was cut off. "Minho it wasn't my fault.." Krystal said. "OH REALLY THEN WHO WAS IT HUH?!?" Minho yelled. "If you calm down I can explain--" Krystal was cut off. "I AM CALM!!" Minho yelled. Krystal went silent. She didn't know what to tell Minho. She couldn't exactly say that she was drugged by two of his workers. "Minho calm down." Jihyo said as she walked in the room. "You...you mind you're own business.." Minho replied. Jihyo sighed. "Minho it wasn't her fault--" Jihyo was cut off. "HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?!? WS YOU THERE?!? NO I DON'T THINK SO--" Minho was cut off. "We was there Minho.." Jessica said as she walked in. "Guys no don't do this.." Krystal said. "It's fine Krystal.." Jessica said. Jihyo sighed under her breath. "We drugged Krystal...by accident..." Jihyo said as she hung her head low. "Bwoh? Girls now it's not the time to play--" Minho was cut off. "It's true Minho...we didn't mean to do it..it was for an Idol...but she ended up drinking the drink instead of him--" Jessica was cut off. "An idol?? What the hell do you have against an Idol?" Minho asked in confusion. "That's not important...what's important is that they both slept together.." Jihyo answered. Minho stared at the two girls with wide eyes. "...y-your lying...Krystal tell me their lying." Minho stuttered. Krystal didn't answer and instead stared at the floor.  

"Mark is it true?" JB asked. Mark sighed. "You just had to tell them Jackson.." Mark said. "I'm sorry I had to--" Jackson was cut off. "It's good that he told us...now what if someone finds out...what if our fans find out...what if naeun finds out--" Jr was cut off. "No one isn't going to find out." Mark said. "How can you be so sure huh--" Yungyeom was cut off. "Guys it's too late.." The manager said as he walked in. They all looked at him in confusion. "What are you talking about?" Mark asked. The manger then showed them the ipad. Everyone stared at it with wide eyes. "Wait wait wait..I understand the picture of Mark and that girl...but Jackson...why is there a picture of you hugging her?" JB asked. Jackson sighed. "She looked like she needed a hug...I mean she was in complete tears...I felt bad for her.." Jackson answered truthfully. Everyone sighed. "What are we going to do hyung?" Yungyeom asked. "First...we need to find her...we need to get our story straight.." JB answered. "And what exactly is our story?" BamBam asked in confusion. JB shrugged. "I don't know...we'll figure it out when we bring the girl here.." JB answered. Mark sighed. "How exactly are we going to find her huh? I don't even have her number.." Mark said. "BWOH?!? YOU DON'T HAVE HER NUMBER?!?" JB yelled. Mark nodded. "AISH...you just had to make it more difficult.." Jr added. "We just had one night together...there was no purpose of getting her number." Mark replied. They all sighed once more. "But..was it good?" Yungyeom asked as he rose up his eyesbrows. Mark scoffed. "I don't remember...I was drugged.." Mark answered. "BWOH?!?" They all yelled. Mark nodded. "You guys would really think I would sleep with some random girl?" Mark asked. They all shrugged. "I just thought you were mad at Naeun so.." Yungyeom stopped talking. "So you thought I was going to get back at her by sleeping with some girl?" Mark asked. Yungyeom nodded causing Mark to sigh. "Don't worry guys...I have a way to find her.." The manger said. 

Krystal and Minho sat outside. They didn't speak at all. She waited for him to talk..but he never did. She knew he was disappointed..she knew he was indeed angry. "Minho--" Krystal was cut off. "Be quiet..." Minho said...no more like ordered. Krystal listened. She then watched him as he stood up. "Where are you--" Krystal was cut off. "I need to think..." Minho said before he went back inside the house. Krystal sighed as she hugged her knee's. "I'm sorry.." She thought as tears began to fall from her eyes. "Excuse me miss...but is this you?" A girl asked. Krystal looked up and saw a group of girls. She looked at the phone and her eyes opened wide in shock. It showed a picture of her and Mark, also her and Jackson. "So is it you?" A girl asked once more. "Of course it's her..I mean they look exactly the same." Another one said. They all then attacked her with questions. "I-I'm sorry..I have to go.." Krystal said as she stood up and began walking away. The girls followed causing Krystal to run. "Please just leave me alone." Krystal said as she ran. The girls ran after her. "WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH MY OPPA'S!!" They all yelled at her. Krystal looked at the girls as she ran causing her to bump into someone. "I'm so sorry--" Krystal was cut off. "How you been?" A familair voice asked. Krystal opened her eyes wide. "M-Mark.." She stuttered. "I liked it when you called me oppa.." Mark replied with a smile. The group of girls stared at Got7 with wide eyes. "OPPA!!" They yelled as they fangirled. Mark smiled at his fans. "Can we go somewhere to talk in private?" Mark asked. Krystal nodded. "Come on guys." Mark said. 

They walked inside Minho's house. "Nice place." Yungyeom said. Krystal slightly smiled. "Why were you crying??" Jackson asked worridely as he wiped her tears away. Krystal remained silent. "Who are they?" Minho asked as he walked in the living room. Krystal looked at Minho. "They're--" Krystal was cut off. "Annyeonghaseyo we're got7" The members said all together. Minho stared at Krystal. "Idol?...they're idols?" Minho asked. Krystal nodded slowly. Minho scoffed before he walked back to his room. Krystal sighed. "Why are you guys here?...how did you find me?" Krystal asked. "Amber...she helped us.." The manager answered. Before Krystal could reply, Mark spoke. "Let's just cut to the chase already..we're here because our fans already know about you..." Mark said. Krystal's eyes opened wide. "T-they know we had a one night stand??" Krystal asked with worry. "No...they don't know what kind of relationship we hold...but it's important to get out story straight." Mark answered. "Story?" Krystal asked in confusion. "Yeah story..." yungyeom answered. "So...we're not gonna tell the truth??" Krystal asked. They all sighed. "That's going to ruin Mark's reputation...as well as ours...so of course we're not telling the truth--" JB was cut off. "But..isn't it right to tell the truth?..I mean you're also going to lie to your fans... " Krystal said. "She makes a point." Jackson admitted. "Shut up Jackson." Mark said as he sighed. A sigh escaped from Krystal's lips. "That's not right.." Krystal thought. "Okay...so here it is...you three are friends...you broke up with your boyfriend and needed comfort...so Jackson and Mark comforted you.." JB suggested. "Is the press going to believe that?" Krystal asked. "Maybe..I'm not sure--" JB was cut off. "Tell the truth.." Minho said as he leaned against the wall. "Bwoh?...we can't--" JB was cut off. "Does it look like I care if you can't??..you lying to everyone...including yourself's...how are you going to make people believe you huh?...Don't you think your fans, reporters, and whatever else is out there, gonna look into Krystal's personal life?...and if they do..and they find out you had no position in her life..what are they gonna think?" Minho said. They all went silent. "Minho--" Krystal was cut off.

"Shut up Krystal." Minho ordered. "Don't talk to her like that." Mark said as he frowned. Minho looked at Mark and scoffed. "So which one is it Krystal??" Minho asked. Krystal remained silent. "Which one is the one you slept with?" Minho asked. Krystal stared at the floor. "Leave her alone." Jackson said. "Mind your own dam business." Minho said...more like ordered. Jackson scoffed. "Who are you to tell me--" jackson was cut off. "I'm her brother." Minho said. Everyone went silent. "Minho oppa...calm down and just get some air." Jessica said as she walked to Minho. Mark's eyes opened wide. "You!" He said as he pointed at Jessica. Minho looked at Jessica and then at Mark. "It's you.." Minho said as he walked to Mark. He then did something that surprised everyone...He punched Mark. "OPPA!!" Krystal yelled. "YOU'RE THE ONE THAT SLEPT WITH MY SISTER?!?" Minho yelled as he punched Mark repeatedly. The guys pulled Minho away from Mark. "YOU SON OF !! LET ME GO!" Minho yelled. "CALM DOWN!!" JB yelled as he and the others struggled to hold him back. "Oppa calm down please." Krystal pleaded as tears fell from her eyes. Minho stared at Mark with rage. "YOU'RE THE ONE THAT GOT HER PREGNANT--" Minho was cut off. "OPPA!!" Krystal yelled. Mark froze. "B-b-bwoh?..." Mark said in shock of what Minho said. "Yeah...that's right...you got her pregnant." Minho replied with anger as he glared at Mark.