chapter 3

You're my destiny

The next morning: 

Krystal slowly opened her eyes. She felt an arm wrap around her waist. She looked at the floor and immediately saw her bra and her underwear. “Oh what am i going to do?….what am I gonna do?..” She paused. She tried to get up but mark stopped her and hugged her tighter. “Let’s just stay like this for a bit..” He said. Krystal felt that something was weird. “Maybe because it’s the morning that his voice sounds deep..” She thought. She then smiled. “It seems that Daehyun works out…I knew he had a warm heart, but I didn’t know he had a fit chest.” She thought. She her eyes then opened wide when Mark turned her around and hugged her once more. “I didn’t even realize when you came in..I’m sorry..” Mark said. “No, it’s ok. I’m sorry i came in late..” Krystal replied.  “When did you come?” He asked still with his eyes closed. “We came together.” She answered. “We came together?” He asked. The room was then filled with silence when they both frowned. Mark opened his eyes and let go off her. They both stared at each other with wide eyes. “WHO ARE YOU?!? AHHHH!!” They both yelled at the same time as they both sat up. “Who are you????” They both asked each other at the same time. Krystal immediately took the covers and covered herself only to reveal Mark’s body. “What are you doing here?!?” He asked rapidly. Krystal then noticed that she took all of the blanket from him. She screamed and covered her head with the blanket. Mark immediately placed a pillow over his area. “HAHAHAH WE CAUGHT YOU!!!” The red hair woman yelled as she walked in with a camera. The brown haired woman walked in as well. “WHAT THE HELL?!? WHO ARE YOU!?!?” Mark yelled as he pointed at them. “This is the idol that everyone loves..Mark Tuan.” The red haired woman said. Mark then immediately took another pillow and threw it at them but they dodged it as they laughed. “Were you surprised? huh? I’ll introduce her properly…this is the prettiest girl we know…Miss Lee!” The brown haired woman said before she took the blanket off Krystal’s head. The two girls eyes went wide open. “What the hell…Krystal?…Why are you here?” The brown haired woman asked. Krystal looked at the camera woman. “Ji hyo?” Krystal said. She then looked at the brown haired woman. “Jessica??” She added. Mark’s eyes then went wide open as he screamed. He tried to grab Krystal but she got up and ran to the bathroom, making sure to have the blanket wrapped around her body. She closed the door and locked it. 

“Wait wait wait…stay there, stay there.” Ji hyo said as before they both ran out the room. Mark immediately grabbed the bed sheet under him and wrapped it around his waist. “STOP RIGHT THERE!!” He yelled. He tried to get out of bed but he stumbled and fell to the ground. He groaned in frustration and finally stood up, still with the bed sheet wrapped around his waist. “Stop, stop right there..” He stopped when he realized that they were gone. He looked at the bathroom door and immediately went to it. He banged on the door repeatedly causing Krystal to flinch. “OPEN THE DOOR!! JUST OPEN THE DOOR!” He yelled. Krystal didn’t know what to do. “WHAT DID YOU JUST DO HERE?? WHO ARE YOU?!?!” He yelled. “Then why are you in my room???” She asked. “What are you saying?? Your room?? Seriously, just come out and let’s talk.” He said clearly showing that he’s aggravated as he banged on the door. “AISH!!…Manger…I need to call the manager…” He said as he hopped back to the bed. He went on the phone and called for the manager. “HURRY UP AND COME!! I’M NOT SURE IF SHE IS A ROBBER OR A ERT BUT THERE IS A WEIRD GIRL HERE…MY GIRLFRIEND IS GONE!! THIS IS THE WORST, SO CALL THE POLICE—“ Mark stopped talking when he heard the door click open. “YOU!! STOP RIGHT THERE!!” He yelled as he pointed at Krystal as she immediately went out and grabbed her clothes. He went to try to get her but he stumbled once again. “AISH!!” He yelled as he saw her run back to the bathroom and locked it once more. He got up and ran to the door. Krystal immediately put her clothes on and so did Mark. “Open the door, seriously, who are you??” He asked as he buttoned up his pants. Krystal stayed silent as she zipped up her dress. “My Naeun…what did you do to my Naeun??” He asked. “i don’t know who Naeun is, and I don’t know what just happened either.” She said out of frustration. “Aish what is this situation?? I’m going crazy..Where are you Daehyun??” Krystal thought as she zipped up her sweater. Krystal then stopped and noticed how the bathroom she was in wasn’t how she made her bathroom look like. “What the hell…” She thought. 

She then flinch when Mark banged on the door once more. “OPEN THE DOOR AND TELL ME!!” He yelled. “Okay okay, I’ll get out..” She replied. She then unlocked the door and opened it. Mark looked at her and immediately pinned her against the wall. “I CAUGHT YOU!! YOU ERT!!” He yelled. Mark then frowned. “Wait a minute…your face looks familiar….RING!!!"He said. Krystal looked at him in and her eyes opened wide. “YOU!!” She yelled as she pointed her finger at him. “W-what are you doing here?..So you approached me on purpose from that time on?? Is that why you tried so hard to find my ring for me??—“ Mark was cut off. “WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!? I felt sorry that you lost your ring because of me—“ Krystal was cut off. “Tell me the truth, who are you??” He asked. Krystal frowned. “You’re a female con, aren’t you?” He asked. “A FEMALE CON?!? I’M NOT!!” She yelled. Mark’s grip got tighter. She winced in pain. “I have nothing to do with that..I’m just a normal person..” She added. “Normal?? Yeah right.” Mark said. He scoffed. “HOW CAN A NORMAL LADY COME INTO A STRANGE MAN’S ROOM HUH?!?” He yelled. Krystal flinched. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE—“ Mark was cut off when Krystal kicked him in his private part. Mark fell to the ground and winced in pain. “I’m not a female con…nor a robber…nor a ert…I’m just an average girl…Do you normally not trust what people say??” She said. “YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING TRUSTWORTHY TO TRUST YOU!!….wait a minute..Wait a minute…then I spent the night here with a woman like you?..” Mark paused. He then stood up. “What have I done with a woman like you here??—“ Mark was cut off. “I’m dumbfounded too here—“ Krystal was cut off. “What did you do?!?” He said as he pointed at her. “Aish, I’m going crazy.” She said as she ruffled her hair. Mark immediately grabbed her arm. “You think I wouldn’t know that you and your friend’s planned this?” Mark said showing his anger towards her. “How many time do I have to tell you…I have no ideal what’s going on just the same as you—“ Krystal was cut off. “If you did anything to Naeun, then…I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!!” He began to yell again as he grabbed her. Mark stopped when he heard his name. Krystal pushed his hands off of him and they both looked at the four guards. 

Ji Hyo and Jessica ran down the stairs to the first floor. “Oh my god…I can’t believe it…we’re gonna be in so much trouble with Min ho..” Jessica said worriedly. Ji hyo sighed as they both speed walked. “Let’s just not tell him okay?” Ji hyo said. “WHAT?!? Are you crazy??…she’s gonna tell him…and he’s gonna fire us…and hate us…man…now my chances to be with him are gone…” Jessica replied as she followed Ji hyo. Meanwhile, Krystal and Mark were looking at the security camera’s. Mark tightly held Krystal’s arm making sure that she won’t run off. Krystal struggled to be released but it was no use. He glared at her causing her to stop moving. He looked back at the camera’s. “NUMBER 10..NUMBER 10!!” He yelled. They listened. “That’s them..hurry and go find them.” Mark ordered. Jessica and Ji hyo hid behind a bush. “Oh my goodness…he sent guards to come for us…” Jessica said with a scared tone. Ji hyo scoffed. “That was surprising..” Ji hyo replied. ’T-that was Krystal, Right? right.” Jessica responded. “Your right…by what is Min ho’s sister doing over here?” Ji hyo asked. “Gosh that stupid girl—“ Jessica was cut off when she felt her phone vibrate. “A message came.” Ji hyo said. Jessica pulled out her phone and looked at the message. Jessica’s eyes opened wide. “Room 2009 is missing??” Jessica said as she read the message. “What? That’s impossible…how can a room just disappear??” Ji hyo asked. “How should I know?—“ Jessica was cut off when she heard Mark’s voice. “OVER THERE!!” he yelled. Jessica and Ji hyo ran for their lives as the security guards chased after them. Mark still held Krystal’s arm and pulled her with him. They instantly caught Ji hyo and tried to take the camera from her. “JESSICA CATCH!!” Ji hyo yelled as she threw it. Jessica immediately tried to catch it but it was thrown to high, causing it to fall in the water. “CAMERA!!’ The guards yelled as they went to the edge. “NO GET THEM!!” Mark yelled as he saw the two girls run away. 

Mark sighed as he walked. He looked at his phone hoping to find a message from Naeun but ended up finding a voicemail. He clicked on it and put the phone to his ear. “Mark…first of all, I’m sorry….I’m really sorry…The trip’s purpose and all…I had a sense of what it meant…and when that moment comes, I felt my heart pounding just thinking about it…But…I’m not gonna make it to you…in fact your not going to see me in a while…I went to America..and I’m going to be staying here for a while…My heart hurts from thinking how much you will be disappointed…I’m sorry…but I love my career Mark…and when I decide to finally take a break…I will return to you Mark…and I will marry you knowing that I accomplished all that I desired….I’m sorry…and I love..” Mark dropped his phone causing the screen to crack. He went back to the security room and looked at Krystal as she was sitting, still nervous and scared of what might happen. Krystal looked at Mark as he walked to her. He sat down in front of her. “Hey…how much were you told to get?..no matter how much you like money, how could you plan such a thing with your friends?” Mark asked. Krystal sighed. “It’s nothing like that..I told you.. I really have no idea what’s going on..in fact it was my first time seeing them in that room too.” Krystal answered. “I told you to not lie—“ Mark was cut off. “It said 2006, so I went in thinking it was my room, you can check.” Krystal said. “But coincidentally, I was in that room? Just like before/ And this time too?…YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE IN SUCH NONSENSE?!?” He asked. Krystal stood up and so did Mark. “I’m really dumbfounded myself how something like this could happen..please believe me..” She pleaded. “Okay fine…let’s just say that I do believe you…but you’re abandoned by those females..They left you here alone and ran away to save their own lives..whatever the reason os, the fact that you are abandoned by your friends…won’t change..” He said. “There must have been a reason…those girls are good people..” Krystal said causing Mark to scoff. “Those good people would do such crazy things?? Just tell me the truth…you came after me, didn’t you? Are you even a guest at this hotel?” He asked. “Sir, it is true that this guest is reserved in room 2006.” A guy said. Mark scoffed once more. “I still need to see it with my own two eyes—“ Mark was cut off. “Then go see it…with your two eyes.” Krystal said. 

Mark and Krystal stood in front of the door. “I Can’t believe she was telling the truth..” Mark thought as he kept staring at the room number. He flipped the 6 to a nine and it turned back to a 6. “Fine…you was right..but..HOW DID YOU OPEN THIS DOOR?!?” Mark began to yell again. Krystal looked at Mark. “The door was open…I inserted the card and pushed the door to open it, but it was open, I think.” She answered. “You think?” He asked. “Yes.” She answered quickly. Mark scoffed as he opened the door. He looked at the floor and picked up the door stopper. “This was it?” He asked. Krystal didn’t reply. “DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU?!?” He yelled causing Krystal to flinch. “Excuse me I’m sorry that this happened but..those two girls..can you please not send to jail?” Krystal asked cautiously. Mark looked at Krystal and noticed that she had no shoes on. Mark sighed. “How can you care about those two asswhole’s when your like this?” He asked as he pointed at her feet. Krystal looked at her feet and didn’t reply. “What am I doing with a woman like you?…anyways, it’s not over yet so just keep that in mind.” Mark said before he went in his room. Krystal sighed as she walked back to her room. She unlocked it and walked in. “Ah..Miss lee your massages are great.” Daehyun said. Krystal frowned. She looked at two. Daehyun was laying on his stomach with his shirt off while Miss lee massaged his back. Daehyun then noticed Krystal. He immediately jolted up. “You’re here..” He said. “Is that the woman who you told me about that is so into you?” Miss lee paused as she examined Krystal’s face. “Her dark circled appear as if she’s been having a good time with someone else.” Miss lee finished. “H-how could you..” Krystal stopped. “Where are your shoes? What have you been doing all night?” He asked. He then got out of bed. “You were surprised weren’t you?..we came here to have fun anyways.” He said. “H-how could you do this with another woman?” Krystal stuttered. “I’m sorry okay..just calm down.” He replied. “Honey, your type really …” Miss lee said before she got out the bed. She then put on her jacket. “How could you come on vacation with this kind of girl?” Miss lee added. She was about to leave but Krystal grabbed her arm. ‘Give me back the necklace…it’s mine..” Krystal ordered. Miss lee scoffed and was about to walk but Krystal’s grip got tighter. “I said give it to me.” Krystal ordered once more. Miss lee scoffed once more. “What the hell?…someone would think I stole it…it looks cheap anyways..” Miss lee said before she ripped the necklace off and threw it on the ground. She then walked the room. 

Krystal looked at the necklace on the floor and went on her knees to pick it up. Daehyun sighed. “Just throw that away.” Daehyun said. Krystal was on the verge of crying. “Aish..why are you crying?” He asked as he saw tears fall down from her face. “Leave..” She replied. “What?” He asked. “I reserved this room under my name..” She paused. Tears then came flowing down. Daehyun scoffed. “Do you know how excited I was?…you don’t know how much I liked you..—“ Krystal was cut off. “Wait wait wait…you thought I’m your boyfriend or something?” Daehyun asked. He then chuckled. “I was just being nice cause you were innocent and cut…now, you’re all over me.” Daehyun added. Krystal looked at Daehyun and then back to the floor. Daehyun laughed. “Your funny you know that?..Don’t delude yourself…your just someone who is needed but isn’t necessary…your someone that i can make use of and when I don’t need you, i can just throw you away…I’m a photographer…you think a photographer would want to date a temporary editor? How can a nobleman mess with a peasant. Does that make any sense?” He said. “That’s enough..” Daehyun looked at the door. “Who are you?” Daehyun asked. Krystal immediately knew who that voice belonged to. Daehyun stared at the man as he walked to Krystal and placed her shoes next to her. “Wear this.” He ordered. Krystal nodded and bowed to him as she did as she was told. “Come on get up.” He said as he helped her up. “There’s no need to talk to that thing..let’s go.” He said. They were about to leave but Daehyun stopped them. “Hey, what are you?” Daehyun asked with an aggravated tone. Mark scoffed as he faced Daehyun. “You claim to be a nobleman..but you’re just trash…people like you aren’t even considered as peasants...you want to know who I am?…search my name…as a matter of fact, ask anyone who I am…they’ll tell you..” He said. Daehyun scoffed. “Come on let’s go.” Mark said to Krystal. She nodded and followed him. 

Mark and Krystal stood there outside. “Why were you listening to that prick huh? Are you stupid? Why is that necklace important to you when it’s just a piece of junk?” Mark asked. Krystal held the necklace tightly. “It’s mine…” She answered. “What is it to you? is it expensive?” He asked out of aggravation. Krystal looked at Mark and shook her head. “It’s the only thing I have that belonged to my mother..” She answered as tears fell from her eyes. Mark sighed. “My life was never great you know…I was never lucky with anything…but then I won this contest…finally…luck comes to me..I just…I just wanted…with my whole heart…to someone…I only wanted to love someone with all my heart…I really tried..But now…what am I, really…” Krystal stopped talking because she began to cry harder. Mark sighed once more. “Why are you crying?…Aish…WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!? WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO PLEASE?!?” He began to yell. “I’m sorry…it’s just coming down…what am I suppose to do?!” She replied. “Aish..Has your life ended? HUH?!? YOU CAN SHOW THAT IT HASN’T AND LIVE IN A COOL MANNER!!” He yelled. Krystal flinched. “Seriously…your taste in men..is ridiculous…you call that man your boyfriend??…he’s a freaking tool.” Mark added. “I really liked that man..” She replied. Mark sighed once again. “At the company…I’m an editor…I’m suppose to be someone important..that someone is suppose to look up too…I’m suppose to be superior to others…but…at the company…i’m like a post-it…someone who is needed but isn’t necessary..but that guy…he treated me differently…making me finally feel important…I really liked him…that’s why I anticipated this vacation so much..” Krystal explained. “This makes no freaking sense…NO FREAKING SENSE!!!…why? Why are the people who hurt us are fine? huh? Why is it driving me crazy??” He asked out of frustration. He grabbed Krystal’s arm. “Let’s go—“ Mark was cut off. “To where?” She asked. Mark looked at Krystal. “From now on…your gonna be the one that’s cool…your gonna be the one everyone man dreams of having but can’t.” Mark replied. Krystal and Mark stood there with a group of stylists. “Oh my goodness…in her current condition…you’ll have to pay is double the cost—“ The gay man was cut off. “I don’t care..it can be doubled or tripled..I really don’t care…just change this to the point that where people will wonder if it is even possible..just change it..change everything.” Mark said. “Okay fine..let’s go.” The gay man snapped his fingers. Him and his other gay friend grabbed Krystal and picked her up. “No no no I-i think I look fine..I dressed up today!!” She said. Mark scoffed. “CHANGE EVERYTHING!!” He yelled.