chapter 15

You're my destiny

3 weeks later: 

Krystal hummed as she folded her laundry, sitting on her bed. Amber who was watching her scoffed. “I have never met anyone who is that happy when folding laundry.” Amber said. Krystal looked at Amber. “Sit down Amber..and stop staring.” Krystal ordered with a soft tone before she continued folding her clothes. Amber sighed and did as she was told. “So…How are you and Mark??” Amber asked in curiosity. Krystal smiled. “Different.” Krystal answered. Amber’s eyebrows furrowed. “Different as in bad??” Amber asked. Krystal shook her head. “It’s a good different.” Krystal answered. “So you and Mark are really dating??” Amber asked. Krystal nodded. “Everything is good between us…he’ll come visit me and take me out…sometimes he’ll stay here and we could just hang out and talk...I’m happy when I’m with him..” Krystal explained. Amber sighed. “But is he happy?? Because last time I checked he was in love with someone else.” Amber replied. Krystal sighed. “He’s changed Amber…everything is good now…the baby is no longer breached…he and I are trying to work this relationship thing out and it’s actually turning out great….why can’t you just be happy for me—“ Krystal was cut off. “Because he will hurt you Krystal!!” Amber said raising her voice. Krystal looked at Amber and sighed. “Krystal...people like us don’t belong with people like him.” Amber added. Krystal sighed once more. “Amber I know Mark and I are different..but we could make this work…I know we can.” Krystal replied. Amber scoffed. “Fine..whatever..” Amber replied. Krystal nodded. “So are you hanging out with him today?” Amber asked. “No he’s busy with work.” Krystal answered. Amber began to help Krystal fold the rest of the clothes. “So what are you gonna do?” Amber asked. Krystal shrugged. “I don’t know…probably just hang here..” Krystal answered. Amber scoffed lightly. “No no no…you’re going out with me.” Amber replied. Krystal looked at Amber. “I don’t know…I don’t think I should, I mean what if—“ Krystal was cut off. “You’re going out with me and that’s final…we’re going to have a girls day.” Amber said. Krystal sighed. “Amber—“ Krystal was cut off once more. “Please please please!!!” Amber pleaded, showing her puppy dog face. “Fine.” Krystal said, releasing a cute smile. “Yes! Now go get ready.” Amber said rapidly. Krystal scoffed lightly. “Okay okay I will.” Krystal said, walking to her closest. After a while, Krystal wore blue skinny jeans along with a grey and white striped t-shirt and her converses. Grabbing her bag, Krystal headed out the room. “Finally!” Amber said rising up from the couch. Krystal smiled. “Sorry I took so long.” Krystal replied. Amber nodded. “It’s alright. Now I’m hungry so let’s go. Please.” Amber responded causing Krystal to chuckle. 

After leaving the apartment, Krystal and Amber headed to a restaurant. After the two girls ordered their foods, the two chatted. They joked around and laughed as if everything was normal. “Here’s your orders.” The waitress said as she placed the plates down. “Thank you.” The two said simultaneously. The waitress nodded. “Oh um can we get a bottle of wine.” Amber said. “Sure.” The waitress replied before she left. Krystal looked at Amber. “Amber I can’t drink that.” Krystal said. “I know you can’t. The bottle of wine is for me.” Amber responded, ending it with a smile. Krystal chuckled. “Of course it is.” Krystal said. The waitress then brought the bottle of wine, handing it to Amber. “Thank you.” Amber said. The waitress nodded and then left the two alone. The two began to eat and casually talked. After a while, Krystal thought that it’s time to go home. “Amber we should go..you’re drunk.” Krystal said. Amber shook her head. “I’m not d-drunk…I’m tipsy..t-there’s a difference.” Amber replied with a drunken tone. Krystal sighed. “I-I need to pee…w-we’ll leave after I pee.” Amber said standing up. Krystal watched as Amber left the table, heading to the bathroom. Krystal sighed once more. “Krystal?” A familiar voice called. She looked to her left only to see a familiar face. “Myungsoo.” She called with a smile forming on her face. Myungsoo smiled as he sat down, taking Amber’s spot. “Wow look at you…you’ve grown.” Myungsoo said refereeing to Krystal’s big stomach. “Yeah..” She responded. “So how far long are you?” Myungsoo asked. “Oh um..6 months..almost 7.” Krystal answered. Myungsoo nodded. “Well you look great.” Myungsoo replied. Krystal smiled. “You look great as well.” Krystal said. “I always look great.” Myungsoo said jokingly causing Krystal to chuckle. Myungsoo chuckled as well. “So what are you doing here?” Krystal asked in curiosity. “Oh I’m with my group members..we came here to eat and then I saw you.” Myungsoo answered. Krystal nodded. “So what are you doing here?? Are you on a date with Mark?? Cause if so I would leave, I don’t want to intrude.” Myungsoo said getting ready to leave. “Oh no no no I’m here with my friend Amber..who right now is in the bathroom, probably puking after drinking so much wine.” Krystal replied. Myungsoo nodded. Silence filled the air for a moment. Krystal played with her fingers due to the awkwardness. “So why did you stop..being my friend?” Myungsoo asked cautiously. Krystal looked at Myungsoo. “I-I didn’t—“ Krystal was cut off. “You stopped hanging out with me...You stopped texting..stopped calling..did I do something wrong—" Myungsoo was cut off. “No it’s not you.” Krystal said as she shook her head. “Then what it is??” Myungsoo asked. 

Krystal sighed. “I’m pregnant with an Idol’s baby…people think I’m using this as an excuse to get Mark…to use his money…and because I’m friends with you they thought the same…I didn’t want to bring you down. I’ve done enough damage.” Krystal explained. Myungsoo looked at Krystal who stared down at her lap. “Krystal..I’ll decide when I want you to stop being my friend…I’ll decide when you no longer can hang out with me…I’ll decide when you no longer can text me..I’ll decide if you’re ruining my career.” Myungsoo said. Krystal looked at Myungsoo. “I-I’m sorry.” Krystal stuttered. Myungsoo nodded. “It’s alright…I’m here..I want to be your friend..and I want you to be mine..” Myungsoo finished. Krystal nodded, a smile forming on her face which caused Myungsoo to smile. “I um..I have to go…I can’t keep my band members waiting.” Myungsoo said. “Oh right..I should probably check on Amber anyway.” Krystal replied as they both stood up. Both of them tried to walk but stopped due to bumping into each other. “Sorry.” The two said simultaneously. “Yeah I’ll go right.” Myungsoo said. Krystal nodded. The two then walked the opposite directions. Myungsoo wanted to stay with her and chat for a while longer but he knew he shouldn’t do that. Krystal entered the bathroom. “Amber?” Krystal called. “In here.” Amber replied as she opened a stall. Krystal walked to her. “Oh my god.” Krystal said as she saw Amber sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall. “Why did you let me drink!!!” Amber said raising her voice which caused Krystal to laugh. “We need to go home Amber.” Krystal said. Amber nodded. Krystal helped Amber up. “Come on.” Krystal said, helping Amber walk. After a while, the two finally reached Krystal’s apartment. “Okay go um..go take a shower and I’ll get you some sweats and a t-shirt.” Krystal said. Amber nodded as she began to walk to the bathroom. Krystal sighed. Before she could even enter her room, a knock was heard. Krystal walked to the door and opened it. “Mark what are you—“ Krystal was cut off when Mark walked inside. “what’s going on?” Krystal asked, closing the door. “I thought you stopped seeing him.” Mark said with anger written all over his tone. Krystal looked at Mark in confusion. “Seeing who?” She asked. “Oh don’t play dumb Krystal!!” Mark said in anger. Krystal scoffed. “I really don’t know what you’re talking about.” Krystal replied. “Kim Myungsoo!! I’m talking about Kim ing Myungsoo!!” Mark responded. “I-I did stop seeing him.” Krystal replied. Mark scoffed. “Oh really??? Then what the hell is this??” Mark asked showing Krystal an article from his phone. Krystal looked at his phone. It showed a picture of her and Myungsoo together at a restaurant. Krystal scoffed. “Is Mark’s wife cheating on him with L of infinite?” Krystal read. Krystal scoffed softly. “Okay If you believe this then you’re really an idiot.” Krystal said. Mark looked at Krystal. 

“Krystal this is serious. This is exactly why I told you to not go out—“ Mark was cut off. “Mark I was at that restaurant with Amber…Myungsoo so happened to be there and we chatted for a little bit..it’s not a big deal.” Krystal said. “It’s not a big deal?? They wrote an article saying that you’re cheating on me with him—“ Mark was cut off once more. “But you know it isn’t true so why is this bothering you—“ Krystal was cut off. “Because I don’t want you hanging out him!! I don’t want you near him. I don’t even want you talking to him.” Mark said. Krystal looked at Mark. “Wait…you’re not mad…you’re jealous.” Krystal said, figuring it out. Mark scoffed. “What? No. Mark Tuan does not get jealous.” Mark replied. Krystal scoffed softly. “Oh Really? Okay then. Now that you know that I’m not cheating on you, Myungsoo oppa and I could hang out as friends.” Krystal said, ending it with a smile. Mark looked at Krystal. “Absolutely not.” Mark replied. “Why not?” Krystal asked. “Because I said so.” Mark answered rapidly. Krystal looked at Mark, raising her eyebrows as she crossed her arms around her chest. Mark stood there silent as he stared at Krystal. Mark sighed. “Okay fine.” Mark said, giving up. “Fine what?” Krystal asked. “I’m jealous..” Mark answered. Krystal tried to hide her smile. “Oh and why the hell are you calling him oppa??..you’re not aloud to call him that.” Mark said. Krystal chuckled. “Okay I won’t.” Krystal replied. Mark sighed. Krystal then walked to the kitchen and Mark immediately followed. Mark frowned as he watched Krystal take out a bottle of water from the fridge. Krystal looked at Mark as she took a sip of water. “What?” Krystal asked. “Shh.” Mark said. Krystal’s eyebrows furrowed. “Don’t shush me—“ Krystal was cut off. “Why the hell is your shower running?? Who’s in there?” Mark asked rapidly. “Oh that’s—“ Krystal was cut off. “Is it a guy??” Mark asked rapidly. Krystal looked at Mark. “Why would a guy be in there??” Krystal asked as her eyebrows furrowed. “Okay so who’s in there?” Mark asked. “Amber’s in there.” Krystal answered. Mark sighed in relief. “Wow Mark…quick to assume again?” Krystal asked. Mark scoffed. “Leave me alone.” Mark said. Krystal chuckled. “Why would I cheat on you?” Krystal asked. Mark looked away. “Why wouldn’t you?” Mark asked as he sighed. Krystal walked to him. She cupped his face, forcing him to look at her. “Because I love you.” Krystal answered with a soft tone. 

Note: I hope you guys like this chapter! I will be updating soon~ comment what guys think is gonna happen next! :)