chapter 23

You're my destiny

{Everything is better with music}

The member’s stared at the tv screen with their eyes opened wide. However, Jackson shot right up in panic, trying to figure out a way to save Mark from this. He quickly opened his mouth to speak. “Okay okay okay this interview is over! We love Igot7! We’ll see you next time!” Jackson said rapidly as his voice rose. Jackson then gestured towards the members as he whispered “Let’s go.” JB, Jinyoung, Yugyeom, Bambam, and YoungJae all stood up rapidly as they all “casually” and awkwardly bid their farewells. Jackson looked at Mark and grabbed his arm, pulling him up. “How-how is this even—“ Mark was cut off. “Bro let’s go.” Jackson whispered to him. Mark didn’t utter any words as he was being pulled out by Jackson whom quickly left the situation. After they all managed to enter the hallway, the guys began to yell in anger. “WHAT THE HELL MARK?!?” JB yelled. “WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!?” YoungJae screamed.  “HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!?”  Yugyeom shouted.  “WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!?” Bambam shrieked. “HOW STUPID COULD YOU BE?!?” Jinyoung roared. “YOU’RE LUCKY I SAVED YOUR A$$” Jackson yelled. They all bombarded Mark with their angry words as he stood there in complete shock not knowing what to do. This was new to him too. He didn’t understand how this could have happened. “No one was there..” He thought. “Mark!” They all called, snapping him back to reality. He shook his head. “I-I didn’t know—“ Mark was cut off. “You kissed Naeun?!?” Jackson asked furiously. “She kissed me!” Mark said in defense. All of the members scoffed. “Mark this is why none of us wanted you to talk to her! She ruins everything—“ Jinyoung was cut off. “Oh come on don’t take it that far.” Mark said as he began pacing back and forth. Jinyoung scoffed. They all quickly began to argue back and forth, yelling at one another. However, their manager stepped in. “GUYS!” He yelled causing all of them to shut up. “We need to go. Now.” He said. 

”He’s making me feel even more confused than I ever was before…but I-I really want to know where our relationship stands because the baby is coming soon and I would not like for the baby to come in a life filled with confusion and conflict between it’s parents and..” Krystal paused as she paced back and forth. Myungsoo looked at Krystal as she ran her figures through her hair. “And I don’t know what to do..” She finished. Myungsoo didn’t know what to say to her. He’s never been through anything like this..he didn’t want to give her the wrong advice. Krystal sighed as she massaged her neck. “You know what I think Krystal??..” Myungsoo asked. Krystal looked up at him. “I think you should slow down..you’re trying to process everything all at once but you can’t…you need to fully take in the fact that the woman Mark once loved is here…you need to fully take in that your relationship might change because of it…you need to fully take in that Mark is stuck…and that he is struggling just like you are…and If you don’t accept that..you’re gonna keep running in circles confused and..and-and lost. You need to stop panicking and slow down. Speeding up would only cause chaos and confusion. Slow down.” Myungsoo tried to explain. “But what if me slowing down…makes everything worse??” Krystal asked as her eyebrows furrowed. Myungsoo shook his head. “Krystal…you need to think for yourself okay?…what would make you happy?? What would make you lost and angry??…you need to understand that there are all of these factors you need to take in…if you don’t think you’ll be happy..if you think you’ll be confused in that relationship with Mark..then is that the relationship you want to be in?? Is this relationship you want to show your child??” Myungsoo responded causing Krystal to look down. 

Night: 8:35 PM

Krystal unlocked the door and opened it. She walked in closing the door behind her. She noticed that the kitchen light was the only light on in the apartment. “Mark??” She called as she headed over there. “…In here…” He said. Walking in the kitchen, Krystal saw Mark sitting down, drowning himself with liquor. “What-what are you doing??” She asked as her eyebrows furrowed. Mark sighed. “I’m drinking what does it look like??” Mark said in a sarcastic tone. Krystal remained silent as she watched him take a sip of his liquor. Mark looked at her. “Want some??” He said as one eyebrow rose. Krystal scoffed. “You know I can’t. Why would you even ask?” She replied. Mark shrugged as he looked down at his drink. He poured some more of the Hennessy in his glass. “Are you okay??” She asked in worry. “Just…just had a stressful day..” He answered before he took another sip of his drink. Krystal walked up to him. “What happene??” She asked rapidly in worry. Mark remained silent. Krystal sighed. “I think you should lay down.” She said as she grabbed the bottle of Hennessy. Mark looked at her. “Where were you??” He asked with a stern voice as he also grabbed the bottle of Hennessy. Krystal looked at him. “I was out.” Krystal answered simply. “Obviously. But where? And with who?” Mark asked. Krystal sighed. “I was out with Myungsoo. We went out for lunch and then afterwards I went to Amber’s house and watched movies with her.” Krystal answered honestly. Mark nodded, snatching the bottle of Hennessy from her. “I wasn’t done.” He said. “Mark what’s up with you??” Krystal asked as she watched him drink the glass of Hennessy In one go. Mark placed his glass down on the table and then poured more of the liquor in his glass. “You haven’t been on the social media today??” He asked as his eyebrows rose. Krystal shook her head. “Why what’s going on??” She asked. 

Mark sighed. Taking out his phone, Mark searched up something. Krystal watched as he did. He slammed the phone on the table as he looked away. Krystal grabbed the phone, staring at the screen. Her eyes opened wide as her hands began to tremble. “Mark and Nauen kissed!! Was Mark dating these two women at the same time?!? Is the ‘baby’ just a front?!? Is Krystal Jung even pregnant?!?” She read in her head. Krystal looked at Mark as she continued to drink his liquor. “You…You kissed Naeun??” She asked as she placed the phone down on the table. “She actually kissed me.” Mark replied. “How-how could you…even let this happen??” Krystal asked her voice beginning to shake. Mark sighed. “She asked to talk and we did. And then..suddenly her lips crashed into mine.” He said simply. “You sound like you don’t even care!” Krystal said her voice beginning to raise. Suddenly, Mark slammed his hands on the table as he stood up, knocking his glass over. “I DO CARE!! THAT’S THE POINT KRYSTAL!!” Mark yelled. Krystal flinched as her eyes opened wide. “I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON ANYMORE!! There’s you and then there’s Naeun!! And then there’s my team members that’s just yelling and yelling like everything is my fault!!…I did not know she was coming back!!…Hell I didn’t know she was going to come and try to talk to me!!…I did not initiate that kiss….that was all her!!” Mark tried to explain with frustration in his tone. Krystal watched as Mark paced back and forth. Mark looked at Krystal. “You know..for the past couple of hours I’ve been thinking…about everything you know?…about what’s going on..her leaving me..her coming back..the kiss..you..the baby..everything…I’ve thought about everything…and I finally realized something..” Mark pause for a moment as he looked away. Krystal looked at him. “What is it??” She asked with a soft tone. “You and Naeun…both of you just suffocates me…and I can’t do it.” Mark answered as he ex-haled heavily. Tears began forming in Krystal’s eyes. “What does this mean??” She asked as her eyebrows furrowed. “For time being…I don’t want anything to do with her…or you..” Mark answered. Krystal’s eyes opened wide as a single tear slid down her face. Mark looked at Krystal as he took the ring off of his finger. “I think we should break up.” Mark finished as he placed the ring on the table. 

Note: Hey guys! It's been a couple of weeks and I know you've guys been wanting this so here it is!! Also I finally graduated!! Also my birthday is coming up on thursday!! You guys are in for a real treat in these next chapters that's coming up!! Comment on what you think!! I'm gonna start responding :)