chapter 2

You're my destiny

Krystal smiled as she stared at the her room number. 2006. She then entered the hotel room with Daehyun. “Oh my god..this place is amazing.” Krystal said as she looked around. Daehyun immediately placed the suit cases down and went to open the curtains. “It isn’t famous for nothing. It is pretty great.” Daehyun stated with a big smile plastered on his face. Krystal however was still shocked of the beautiful room she was in. Daehyun hen threw himself on the bed. Krystal smiled awkwardly and sat down at the corner of it. “What should we do now?” Daehyun asked. Krystal looked at Daehyun. “Huh?” She said. Daehyun just stared at Krystal with a slight smile. “What does he mean by that?..Perhaps, right after we’re here?” She thought. “Do you have somewhere you want to go?” He asked. “Oh, I saw the brochure, there’s a swimming pool, spa, and a casino.” Krystal answered. “Casino..” He paused. “Then where should we go first?” She asked. “The I am going to take a look, so rest.” Daehyun replied. Krystal nodded. “Okay.” She responded. He then held her hand. “My honey must be tired.” He said before he let go of her hand and left the room. Krystal blushed. Daehyun immediately went to the casino area. He noticed a girl playing the lotto machine. She wore a tight crop top with booty shorts. She bent slightly so her would stick out. “Wow..what am I going to do with that back? It is downright lethal.” He said as he eyed her up and down. She immediately turned around and smirked. “Hi.” He said. She looked at him up and down checking him out. “Your back is pretty lethal too.” She replied. He stared at her with wide eyes. “You’re Korean?” He asked. “I am Miss Lee, who will burn down Seoul and will eventually take over this Macau.” She introduced herself as she held out her hand. “I’m Daehyun a photographer.” He said as he held out his hand and shook hers. “A casino and a beauty is two things that cannot be separated.” He added. 

“Is the room ready?” Mark asked the woman in the front desk. The woman nodded. “Just as you wanted it to be.” The woman answered. “Good.” Mark replied with a smile. “Here’s the key card to room 2009” The woman said as she gave him the key card. After locating the room, Mark entered it and placed his suitcases on the floor. “I’m so freaking nervous….what if she says no?…what if she doesn’t answer?….AISH Mark now is not the time to think about this..” Mark thought before he ruffled his hair. He then sat on the bed. He sighed at the fact that his thoughts were running wild. “I need some air…” He said before he left the hotel room. Krystal walked around the hotel searching for Daehyun. “Where did he go?…he said he was just gonna look around…” Krystal said as she roamed around the place. She then made her way outside to the beautiful garden. She smiled at the sight. “Wow..” She said as she walked around. She sat down on the edge of a giving up on finding Daehyun. “This is really the beginning..” She heard someone say causing her to flinch. His voice sounded familiar but Krystal shoved it off. “Naeun…Thank you..for coming back to me and coming to travel with me…I know, your career is important to you..and I, who is proposing to you, may seem selfish to you…but I…Instead of being next to you when you are proud..and is at the top of her lit …I want to be next to you during a difficult time, who can share that burden with you…even if you like when I’m smiling…but I want to be someone that you want see when you cry.” The guy paused. Krystal stood up and and turned around, looking up at the guy who was sitting on a bench. “Can I do that? I love you, Naeun…will you marry me?” Mark said in smile. Krystal then coughed. “What was that sound?” He said as he stood up. Krystal immediately covered , ducked and went to go hide behind a bush. “Who is there?…Who are you?” Mark asked as he looked around. He heard no response. “Excuse me!” He said. But still no response. “Is someone here? There is someone, right?” He added. Krystal looked scanned the place with her eyes and immediately noticed that there was a drink on the table. She immediately crawled to it and grabbed it. “It seems like someone is here. I know it.” He said. Krystal drank all of it in one go. Krystal waited for a minute when Mark gave up. “Aish..stupid people..” Mark said before he left and went back inside the motel. Krystal peeked out and sighed in relief when she noticed that he was gone. “I never thought club soda would taste so good..” Krystal said to herself as she held her glass tightly.

Naeun smiled as she was walking with Got7’s manager. Her phone then rang and she instantly picked it up knowing who it is. “I’m ready to depart.” She said. After a few seconds of letting Mark talk she quickly responded. “Yeah. I took care of the matter well. How about you? Are you relaxing?” She asked. The manager watched as she waited patiently for Mark to finish speaking. “That’s good..let’s eat a lot of yummy food and lazily roll around in bed all day long.” Naeun said. Naeun then laughed when she heard what Mark said. “Ok, I’ll be there soon. Ok, I love you.” She said before she hung up. She then heard the Manager chuckle. “Miss Naeun, when you arrive at Macau, please listen to Mark…he is planning to pro—h-he will be waiting in a professional way.” The manger saved himself. “Ok. I will—“ Naeun was cut off when her phone rang. She stopped walking and looked at her phone. “Come after you finish your call.” The manger said. Naeun nodded. The manger then left her alone. She answered the phone. “Hello?” She said. “Naeun! You need to hurry and get on a flight to LA.” Her manager said. “What?..I thought My schedule was clear for this week—“ Naeun was cut off. “No no no the host to the dance show changed their minds and they want you to come back to LA as soon as possible.” Her manger said. “I thought you were putting Bomi —“ Naeun was cut off once more. “She’s injured Naeun..it’s your time to shine..and besides they want you..not her.” Her manager then ended the call. Naeun then clutched on to the phone tightly. She remembered the conversation she had with Mark the other day. She remembered how happy he was that she was going on a vacation with him. She sighed. “I’m sorry Mark…” She apologized as is he was there in front of her. She then turned around and began walking away. 

Mark then sighed as he sat in at the bar. “One cup of club soda please.” Mark ordered. The man nodded and immediately went to do get it. “Our first try was a fail..” A woman with brown hair said. “But our second one won’t be.” A woman with red hair replied. “Ready?” The one with brown hair asked. The other nodded. “Let’s do this. “They both said. “Thank you.” Mark said as he gave the bartender money.  “AISH YEOBO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?” A red hair woman yelled as she slapped Mark in the head. Mark looked at the woman in confusion. “Oh my god I’m so sorry..you really look like my husband from the back..” The woman apologized. “It’s fine..it seems that you can’t find him.” Mark replied. “yeah..he is always leaving me to go to bars..stupid man..” The woman responded. Mark nodded. “Well Maybe you should talk to him…ask him why he’s going to bars all the time.” Mark suggested. “So he can just make up an excuse? I mean what if he’s cheating?” The woman asked as she signaled her friend to come. “Have faith…I mean…you married him because you love him and trust him..so trust him now.” Mark said. The woman nodded. She then dropped her purse purposely. “Oh my god I’m such a cluts.” The woman said as she squated to pick up her things. Mark immediately bent down to help her. And so her friend immediately went over there and poured the drug in his drink. She then quickly left the two and hid in the bushes. “Thank you.” The red head said as they both stood up. “No problem.” Mark said. She then bid her goodbye and left mark alone. “Her marriage is coming to an end.” Mark thought before he drank his club soda. He looked at the drink. “Club soda taste this good?” He wondered. He then drank the rest in one go.

Mark then went to the floor where his room was. He stumbled a few times but managed. He struggled to put the key card in but he managed to do it. He went in the room and threw himself on the bed. “Go! Go!” The red hair woman whispered as they speed walked down the hallway. They went to his room and smirked. “He left it open..” The brown haired woman said with a smile. They both entered the room. They both then walked in and saw how Mark was passed out on the bed. They went to him and chuckled. “Wow..he’s a goner..” The red head said. “I accidentally put double the amount of stimulate in the drink..” The brown haired woman admitted. The red head scoffed. “it’s fine…let’s just do our job.” The red head replied. They both then took off his shoes, then his shirt, then his pants. “Oh wow…he’s a total hotti…” The brown hair woman said as her eyes feasted on his body. The red head snapped her fingers. “Focus.” She ordered. The other woman nodded. They then covered him with the blanket. “Okay let’s go.” The red head said. The other woman nodded and then left. The red head made sure the door didn’t lock by placing a door stopper on it. "OW!!" The brown haired woman yelped in pain as her hair got caught to the number on the door. "Oh my god are you serious?? Onky you would get yourself caught on this.." The red haired woman replied. She helped the brown head causing the number nine to flip to a six. "Let's go." The red head said. Afterwards they both then ran away. Krystal struggled to keep herself up as she walked. She then stop in and looked at the two door in confusion. they both said 2006 on it. Her body stumbled causing her to push the door open which was originally 2009. She then stumbled her way to the bed and threw herself on it. “Miss lee is gonna have fun tonight.” Miss lee sang. She wore a tight black dress with high heels. “2006, 2008, and 2009..” She stopped walking and talking. “What the hell?” She then tried to open the door but it was locked. “What the hell?…they’re both 2006…” Miss lee shrugged. In the room that is actually 2009, was Krystal and Mark who were laying on the bed together. Mark twisted and turned and finally felt someone there next to him. “N..Naeun..” He thought. He then came closer and pulled that person close to him. Krystal placed her head on his chest. Mark instantly smiled and things immediately began to go down.