chapter 29

You're my destiny

“Thank you for doing this..” Krystal said as she walked Myungsoo to the door. Myungsoo smiled as he stared at her. “It’s no problem.” He replied. The two stood in front of the door, facing one another. “We should do this again sometime…but the next time I’ll cook for you.” Krystal added. Myungsoo chuckled. Suddenly, Krystal began to spurt out words, telling him what they should do the next time they meet. She seemed happy talking to him about it…but yet he could tell that deep down she was in so much pain…so much agony that she was praying for someone to take it away from her. Myungsoo’s smile fell as he watched her. “Do you love him??” Myungsoo asked cutting her off. Krystal looked at Myungsoo who stared at her with such gentle but yet intense eyes. Krystal remained silent for a moment as she was shocked from the question he just asked her. “Do you…love him?” Myungsoo asked once more. “Yeah…” She answered with a soft tone. Myungsoo’s eyebrows slightly furrowed. “But..I’m trying sooo hard…not to be…” Krystal added as she looked down. Myungsoo noticed the tears that began to fall from her eyes. Myungsoo released a small sigh. With his right hand, he lifted up her chin making her look at him. “You’re too beautiful to be crying like this..” Myungsoo paused for a second. He wiped her tears and released a small smile. “Especially over a man who doesn’t appreciate the love you have for him…you deserve so much more than that…and it pains me to see you like this…to see you pretending that you’re all right when you’re really in agony…You act like everything is okay so no ones worried about you…but you can’t hide from me Krystal Jung….and that’s okay if you are…because either way I’ll be here…I’ll be here for you no matter what…” Krystal stared at him, astonished of what he had just told her. Myungsoo leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead as she closed her eyes. She looked up at him as he pulled away. “You deserve the world Krystal…don’t you ever forget that…and if you do…I’ll be here to keep reminding you..” Myungsoo finished with a smile plastered on his face. Before Krystal even had a chance to reply, Myungsoo left the apartment leaving her alone to process what had just happened. 

Mark and Jackson sat on the bed silently. The only sound you could hear was the sniffles that came from Mark as he stared at the floor. Jackson looked at Mark and sighed. “You can’t..keep doing this to yourself mark…how many times do I have to tell you this before it gets drilled into your head?” Jackson asked as he rose his eyebrows. Mark remained silent not wanting to respond to him. “Naeun doesn’t deserve you Mark…she’s selfish….uncaring….and only wants to pop up when something isn’t going her way…Mark she’s trying to control you and you are letting her…” Jackson added. Mark rolled his eyes in annoyance. “I don’t care Jackson…I get that she has hurt me a thousand times…but for some reason I can’t seem to forget about her…I just can’t…” Mark responded. Jackson released another sigh. “What is it that you want Mark?” Jackson asked. Mark looked at Jackson and remained silent. “Can you even answer that?? Because looking at you…all I see Is a guy who’s confused…who’s been tortured with the idea of love…what is it that Naeun has that you keep running back to??” Jackson added. Mark released a heavy ex-hale. “I’m not gonna keep pestering you about this Mark..because sooner or later you’re gonna have to choose…you’re gonna have to choose between Krystal and naeun…I know you love Naeun…but I also know you love Krystal too…and you are trying to run from that love you have for Krystal…but what you wanna know what I think—“ Jackson was cut off. “I really don’t…” Mark said as he looked down. “I think that you believe that you don’t deserve to be happy…I think you are trying to punish yourself for moving on from Naeun…I think you are just reminiscing on the past and forgetting what’s right in front of you…your wife who is carrying your child…a happy relationship with her that you broke because of some girl who doesn’t really care about you…so Mark…you tell me…am I wrong??” Jackson finished. Mark gulped as he processed what Jackson said to him. “I…I think…I don’t deserve someone who is beautiful..wonderful…amazing…who’s kind and caring..like Krystal…I don’t deserve someone like her…because someone who is broken…can’t love someone like that..” Mark said as tears fell from his eyes. “You’re wrong Mark…a person who is broken deserves happiness…it’s just gonna take  time to get it..because they are so into the idea that they can never get it…or that they don’t deserve it…but that’s not the truth…a person who is broken…just needs the right person to help them pick up the pieces…and for you Mark..that person who is suppose to help you…she isn’t running….you are pushing her away…” 

Naeun stared at her reflection. It’s time. She will win Mark back, she vowed. She looked down at her table filled with make up. She slightly smirked as she began putting on make up effortlessly. Suddenly, her phone rang. Naeun sighed as she grabbed her phone from the corner of the table. “What.” She said in such a harsh tone knowing who it was. “Are you sure about this??” The man asked. “Are you…thinking about backing out??” Naeun asked back. The man remained silent. “I paid you..so you better do your job…I want it done.” She said in a stern voice. The man released a heavy ex-hale. “What about the kid?” He asked. “What about it?” She asked as she rose her eyebrows. “She’s pregnant with his kid..I can’t just—“ Naeun cut him off. “I WANT THAT BABY DEAD!” Naeun yelled in rage. The man remained silent as Naeun cleared regaining her composure. She her lips as she looked at her reflection. “That baby is the only thing that’s stopping mark from coming back to me…he doesn’t care about her…it’s the baby…so the baby has to go…” Naeun said. “Naeun this is a lot to ask for—“ The man was cut off once more. “You said you will help me…I will gladly take my money back if you’re not up to the task anymore…and then you won’t be able to pay your little brothers college tuition…is that what you want??” Naeun asked. The man remained silent for a moment as Naeun waited for his answer. “I will do as you ask…” He said finally complying. Naeun released a smile. “Good. Now don’t call me again until it’s done…” Naeun said before she hung up the phone. Placing the phone down, Naeun started chuckling. Her chuckles soon turned into her bursting out laughing. She looked crazy…psychotic even…is she really a psychopath?? Paying some guy to remove Krystal out of the picture?? Was that really her?? Naeun questioned herself. Was this really who she is?? Suddenly, she punched the mirror in front of her with so much force that it had cracked a little. Blood slid down from her knuckles as her fist remained on the glass. Her hand trembled as she stared down. “I will get what’s mine…no matter what…” She mumbled to herself. 

Note: 

I know this is such a short chapter but… FEAR NOT…I AM BACK!! XD I will be updating more..and I know I say this a lot but this time it’s true! I have so much planned for this story you guys don’t even knowwwwwww what’s coming…and I hope you guys enjoy the crazy long ride ahead of you XD…until next time guys~ 

Please comment on what you think~ 

I will be replying~